Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House (1201 Views)

Help Apple Geeks I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
itunes keeps asking me to restore my iPhone and I don't want to lose any of my applications or data, is there anything that can be done.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by adewasco2k(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
You didnt give much detail, is the phone in recovery mode?

how did it get to that stage where it is showing capacity as zero kb?

Is it factory unlocked?

alots of questions that can help me give you good solution

contact me info@wasconet.com
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2013
adewasco2k: You didnt give much detail, is the phone in recovery mode?

how did it get to that stage where it is showing capacity as zero kb?

Is it factory unlocked?

alots of questions that can help me give you good solution

contact me info@wasconet.com

The phone isn't in recovery mode, its a factory unlocked Iphone 5 running on ios 7.0.2.
Thanks
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Have u ever sync ur iphone with itunes b4?
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by adewasco2k(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2013
garbigarba:

The phone isn't in recovery mode, its a factory unlocked Iphone 5 running on ios 7.0.2.
Thanks

That's cool! Now. What seem to be the problem?

Can you do a backup?
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2013
runzlord: Have u ever sync ur iphone with itunes b4?
No, I haven't.
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013
adewasco2k:

That's cool! Now. What seem to be the problem?

Can you do a backup?
I cant perform a backup
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by adewasco2k(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
garbigarba:
I cant perform a backup

The screenshot you showed looks like you have a problem with the devices, is it even working fine?

This is what you were suppose to have

Also why is the capacity showing zero kb angry
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
garbigarba:
No, I haven't.

no solution then
#disadvantage_of_iphone&WindowsPhone
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
adewasco2k:

The screenshot you showed looks like you have a problem with the devices, is it even working fine?

This is what you were suppose to have

Also why is the capacity showing zero kb angry

my phone is working fine, i have been syncing with itools but I need my itunes to work now
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
garbigarba: itunes keeps asking me to restore my iPhone and I don't want to lose any of my applications or data, is there anything that can be done.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update ur iTunes!!!

Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Godvilla: Update ur iTunes!!!
My iTunes is up to date, version 11.1
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by adewasco2k(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
garbigarba:
My iTunes is up to date, version 11.1

Re-install iTunes or try it on another computer, I see you are running on windows xp.

Try it on a windows 7 or 8, shouldn't be a problem but for now I am out of ideas if only I have it here with me, I would be able to diagnose better.
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
adewasco2k:

Re-install iTunes or try it on another computer, I see you are running on windows xp.

Try it on a windows 7 or 8, shouldn't be a problem but for now I am out of ideas if only I have it here with me, I would be able to diagnose better.
I have tried it on other computers, and I am running on windows 7, that is just a theme.
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
garbigarba:
I have tried it on other computers, and I am running on windows 7, that is just a theme.

Brother, I think that the problem is with that itunes. You were prolly using other programs like itools, ifunbox etc and they may have corrupted your itunes metadata. Thats why its always telling you to restore it. By the way, I never believed people are still using itunes oo. That thing is prolly outdated. Why not use tools like synchiosis, itools and ifunbox for all your phone pimping? These tools are very powerful and have the capacity that itunes cant have in like 5 years!! If you need them, contact me on my email address. I am an apple fanboy since 2007 and there is nothing I dont know about the os. I will send the files to you if you need them. Though they need itunes installed on your laptop in order for them to work, they will prolly serve you without the need to open itunes ever again!
Re: Help!!!! Apple Doctors In The House by garbigarba: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
exxell:

Brother, I think that the problem is with that itunes. You were prolly using other programs like itools, ifunbox etc and they may have corrupted your itunes metadata. Thats why its always telling you to restore it. By the way, I never believed people are still using itunes oo. That thing is prolly outdated. Why not use tools like synchiosis, itools and ifunbox for all your phone pimping? These tools are very powerful and have the capacity that itunes cant have in like 5 years!! If you need them, contact me on my email address. I am an apple fanboy since 2007 and there is nothing I dont know about the os. I will send the files to you if you need them. Though they need itunes installed on your laptop in order for them to work, they will prolly serve you without the need to open itunes ever again!
Thanks I really do appreciate.... kindly send me the synchiosis, couldnt find the app anywhere ..... garbigarba@yahoo.com

and ermm another problem I have been experiencing since updating to OS7, i havent been able to activate my iMessage with my phone no.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Aitel New Scam On BB BIS Activation Via A Non BB Phone / My Phonegap/php/mysql App Not Loading On Android Device / Apple Announces Two New Iphones: Iphone 6, And Iphone 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.