Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Students Went Naked To Protest Against Ban On Mini-skirt On Campus. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Students Went Naked To Protest Against Ban On Mini-skirt On Campus. (1531 Views)

Female Students Went To Night Club But Ended Up In A Forest / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Rccg:pastor Adeboye Bans Mini-skirt, Trousers, Gold Trinket In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Went Naked To Protest Against Ban On Mini-skirt On Campus. by topclubv: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Student took off their cloths in class in a protest against a new strict dress code in Hungary University.
They were angry by the new strict rules introduced by the president of Kaposvar University.
A professor supported the student by taking part in the protect the code which ban dresses showing too much cleavages and miniskirts.
Some of the student undressed down to their under wears while other seem to be naked in a video posted online by a local news site.
Student said they plane to continue the protect and have decided to attend class flip-flops and beach towel to classes from Monday.
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/10/student-went-naked-to-protest-against.html
Re: Students Went Naked To Protest Against Ban On Mini-skirt On Campus. by Emmyk(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
I thought I would see pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Students Went Naked To Protest Against Ban On Mini-skirt On Campus. by Ichliebedich(f): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Emmyk: I thought I would see pictures undecided
what do u wnt to see tongue
Re: Students Went Naked To Protest Against Ban On Mini-skirt On Campus. by Emmyk(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ich liebe dich: what do u wnt to see tongue
You know, shapes of all kinds undecided

(1) (Reply)

Most Notorious Nairalander 2013 / Effiong Otu Commited Suicide Because Of A Girl / Accident And Dead Zone In Aba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.