Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Prayer Of Intercession - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer Of Intercession (10155 Views)

Why You Need The Intercession Of Mary, The Mother Of God / A Single Day For Intercession Prayers For Friends,families And World. / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Joyland(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Amen. OP, it's great to perceive that real Christians exist in the world no matter how hard the devil tries. I pray that the good Lord edifies and encourage us the more to do His assignment. Fellow Christians, let us not despair in remaining faithful to GOD, for a day will surely come when JOY will overflow and only godly people shall posses the HEAVENS and earth.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Odunharry(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2013
God bless u op..
I pray God will answer our prayers,amen..
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by dailywealth1967: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Have faith with works.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by endowedbukkiee(f): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2013
A Giant Python Trying To Swallow A Naked Woman Alive >> http:///C2jqI
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Michael1957(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Amen.....
I also pray that the lord should touch the mind of those personels necessary for ASUU strike. Father come for our help, we the government students are crying, please come, oh lord. Daddy look at ASUP, they are also on strike. NUPEG is also sounding a warning strike if FG form deaf ear to ASUU. Please lord, nigeria is about to die of STRIKE! !! !!! Every where. In Jesus name i pray. AMEN
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by claremont(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm an Atheist but I do believe that if there was a God, he has surely abandoned Nigeria to our fate. It is a known fact that the more we pray for Nigeria, the worse things actually get.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by creationxt(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2013
When God acts, He makes you both willing and able to do His will. God answers prayers in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by olahero(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life: My heart is burdened and crying out to God for lives that have been lost recently either due to negligence or natural causes, our country is experiencing dark days, and while we hold our leader accountable, rather than cast blames, I have decided to pray. I'm a firm believer in GOD, the author and finisher of my faith, the ruler of all, and I believe in his promises. I will pray and whether you believe or not, my prayer is for you as well...

Oh Lord, our God
Thank you for your mercies and honor
You're the God to whom all flesh bow unto, Intercession
The God who commanded let there be light,
and there was light, and darkness couldn't comprehend it,
The HOLY ONE of Israel, the ruler of the heavens, and earth and all therein,
Thank you for your love, your peace, your mercies which endures upon us,
We say thank you, because without you, we're nothing.

Our God, darkness seems to becloud us,
Everyday, we hear news that troubles and saddens our heart
I bring before you, all those whom have fallen, not by their own hands
Oh Lord, grant them PEACE, and pave way that their souls may REST WELL
I commit their various families, give them PEACE to bear the loss, IT IS WELL WITH THEM

For we the living, I commit our ways before you, for you said,
Our enemies comes like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour,
You said, as the number of days a tree is on the surface of the earth,
You promised, SO SHALL OUR DAYS BE, You promised WE SHALL NOT DIE,
We shall LIVE to accomplish your good works, thus Evil, Death, Untimely Sickness WILL NEVER befall us,
I seal and cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus, lead us, direct us, and protect us from all sorts of harm,

I ask all these in name of God... Amen.
ұ๏ม forfeit you prayer!
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Jeremiah 33:3 .... Call unto me,and i will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not..
Just as Rev.Fr. Mbaka will say "PUSH" pray until something happens. Nigerians seriously needs prayers for a change of heart. This our so called leaders were once ordinary citizens like us and what we are saying and clamoring to them now probably might be what they said and clamoured to the ones before them. So, we seriously need to pray for ourselves for a Change of heart and mind towards others.
Nice prayer anyways
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by joyidarauko: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Lord hear our prayers
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by validplanet: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2013
claremont: I'm an Atheist but I do believe that if there was a God, he has surely abandoned Nigeria to our fate. It is a known fact that the more we pray for Nigeria, the worse things actually get.

great things are happening in nigeria already. it shows that God is at work
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by miguelangelo01(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2013
The prayer is Good. We all needs prayers all the time but I disapprove Op ending such a lovely prayer in the name of God instead IN JESUS NAME..AMEN. Christ is the way, the truth n life. No one goes to the father excerpt through him. We ask God for our supplications through JESUS. thnks.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by rashfat(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Amen, Amen, Amen in JESUS name.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Evachidex(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2013
AMEN.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This section is turning into a joke.

@op, thanks for the laughs.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by trolling(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Abeg go sit down somewhere, your prayer won't change nothing, the story has already been written, predetermined, dated and timed. This is just a taste of what to come, when the Great Tribulation arrives, you wouldn't even wish to be on earth
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Abbeylincson(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2013
May God answer our prayer
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Miss EZ: Nice prayer. Hopefully our prayers will begin to translate into action as well. God has blessed Nigeria beyond our imagination and its high time we begin to live up to our potential.
Even if everyone starts to maximise his or her potentials, the problem still remains that we found money but they don't want to share it equally!
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Chatters(f): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life: My heart is burdened and crying out to God for lives that have been lost recently either due to negligence or natural causes, our country is experiencing dark days, and while we hold our leader accountable, rather than cast blames, I have decided to pray. I'm a firm believer in GOD, the author and finisher of my faith, the ruler of all, and I believe in his promises. I will pray and whether you believe or not, my prayer is for you as well...

Oh Lord, our God

I commit their various families, give them PEACE to bear the loss, IT IS WELL WITH THEM

We shall LIVE to accomplish your good works, thus Evil, Death, Untimely Sickness WILL NEVER befall us,
I seal and cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus, lead us, direct us, and protect us from all sorts of harm,

In the name of JESUS CHRIST...Amen.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Lilimax(f): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2013
engineerd: May the Holy Ghost fire burn all the Nairaland witches and wizards that might plan to derail this thread! Also any Boko haram members will be consumed!!!
grin
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: Has Seun become born again, or joined an evangelical church?

Demons are sending SMS, people are praying, fasting etc. grin
What has Seun got to do with this Prayer of Intercession sad?
Why not say a Big Amen and It shall be so smiley

@ OP, our request shall be granted in Jesus name. Amen. cool

1 Like

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by everyday: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Amen
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by ooshinibos: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2013

Oh Lord, our God

where is the name of Jesus at end of your prayer , you are a typical religious that likes to pray without result
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by VirginFinder: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2013

Oh Lord, our God

I ask all these in name of Jesus... Amen.

I thought we Christians are supposed to pray in the Name of Jesus?

Amen!
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by orgasticdance: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2013
this chap was on another thread saying he applies discretion by buying condoms online to avoid doing it in public, now ur here offering an elegant but useless prayer on nairaland to skydaddy who is clearly against fornication. if i were God i'll spit on ur prayer

1 Like

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by ooshinibos: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2013
validplanet:

great things are happening in nigeria already. it shows that God is at work

show me where o

1 Like

Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Allohrandy(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2013
orgasticdance: this chap was on another thread saying he applies discretion by buying condoms online to avoid doing it in public, now ur here offering an elegant but useless prayer on nairaland to skydaddy who is clearly against fornication. if i were God i'll spit on ur prayer
Thank God you are not him
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by Rmugar: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2013
MY PRAYERS SHALL IN HAUSA.
Ya UBANGIJI, Malincin sama da kasa, kai ka yi ruwaye, ka kuma halici mutum cikin kamaninka, ka kuma ba mutum iko bisa ga dukan abubuwan da ka halita.
Ina rokonka ka bi da kasanmu Nijeriya, ka ba shugabanenmu bisira irin ta Sarkin Sulaimanu domin su rike kasanan cikin soronka.
Ya ALLAH, ina sake rokonka domin wadanda suke bata mana kasa ta wurin kisan mutane a sunnan adini ko son zuciya. Ka nuna masu haskenka domin su gane abinda suke yi ba daidaiba a cikin sunnan YESU. Amin
Ka kuma kare yayanka ga sherin duniya na iblis yayinda suke gudanar da aikin shelan bisharanka a ko ina cikin duniya. Bari RUHUNKA MAI TSARKI YA bishesu. A cikin sunnan YESU
Ya UBANGIJI, abinda bamu iya mun tuna mu tambeyeka ba, beri ka tanada mana, wanda muka tambaya da kuskure kuma ka yi mana aikin gafara. Doomin mu yi wanan roko acikin sunnan YESU KRISTI MAI CETON DUNIYA. A-M-I-M!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: A Prayer Of Intercession by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2013
R.mugar:
MY PRAYERS SHALL IN HAUSA.
Ya UBANGIJI, Malincin sama da kasa, kai ka yi ruwaye, ka kuma halici mutum cikin kamaninka, ka kuma ba mutum iko bisa ga dukan abubuwan da ka halita.
Ina rokonka ka bi da kasanmu Nijeriya, ka ba shugabanenmu bisira irin ta Sarkin Sulaimanu domin su rike kasanan cikin soronka.
Ya ALLAH, ina sake rokonka domin wadanda suke bata mana kasa ta wurin kisan mutane a sunnan adini ko son zuciya. Ka nuna masu haskenka domin su gane abinda suke yi ba daidaiba a cikin sunnan YESU. Amin
Ka kuma kare yayanka ga sherin duniya na iblis yayinda suke gudanar da aikin shelan bisharanka a ko ina cikin duniya. Bari RUHUNKA MAI TSARKI YA bishesu. A cikin sunnan YESU
Ya UBANGIJI, abinda bamu iya mun tuna mu tambeyeka ba, beri ka tanada mana, wanda muka tambaya da kuskure kuma ka yi mana aikin gafara. Doomin mu yi wanan roko acikin sunnan YESU KRISTI MAI CETON DUNIYA. A-M-I-M!!!!!!!!!!!.

god don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are You To Question God? / Anyone Help With Rituals, Ife,juju,black Magic Etc. / Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.