Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (24890 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Onyegecha

I keep asking all these monies the govt borrowed where are the things on the ground to show for all these, NOTHING ON THE GROUND!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Onyegecha(f): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
I believe we have a responsibility to keep asking these relevant questions until we get reasonable answers. If this is a democracy, ordinary citizens must have a say. Right now all we see is too much talk and too little action. Unfortunately, even the action is mostly negative- destroying the town unions to create community government council that is ill conceived, thereby destabilizing the communities, the many negative policies in the education sector, poor quality roads, policy inconsistency, reckless expenditure,etc.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Chino72: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2013
^^

Its really disheartening my brother. Imo state has been so unlucky since 1999 till date. I wish they get it better in 2015 by electing a sane person.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by ChimaAdeoye: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
So this thread is still alive?

I think it is time to retire it. The point has been made and "Rochas is a hardened crook".It is unfortunate such a man was elected at all. But remember he was initially elected on the platform of APGA. So we should be careful also.
Over emphasizing it will border on insulting Imo people who should not be blamed for Rochas antics and mind blowing embezzlement.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by biafranqueen: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Chino72: A health center in Ama-nwaozuzu in Ikeduru LGA. It is worthy to note that the gov borrowed over 200billion in the name of the state's development.
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Youngzedd(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2013
Trail ii: Typical igbo land. Chai! Igbos don suffer. Nw I see y dey kip rushing to southwest. [b[Can sumtin good come of dis barren land?[/b]

Why do your tribe curse a lot?

For your mind now you just made a comment.

Stop displaying your stupidity on public.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by pcmadu(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Rochas has failed ndi Imo, how can he neglect a section of imo(Mbaise) that has almost 1/3 of the total population. Let's see how he would win Sen. Crist or Emeka Ihedioha..... he knws ndi obowo, owerri, mbano and ikeduru follows where ndi Mbaise are voting... So if u combine the 2 senatorial zone against Orlu u would know there is no way he would win.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by PointB: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Not sure if I can go through the whole thread. I guess I stopped at page 9 or 10.

Here is my take:

The Protagonist- Bestview (aka Chino) and the Antagonist Abagworo cannot be relied upon to be objective as far as Imo/Anambra is concerned. One is a well know 'supremacist' and the other more or less a 'sycophant.' And they keep regurgitating same (old) pictures to buttress their point.

Anyone who seek genuine information about the state of affairs in Imo State is best advised to look for alternative sources.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2013
This is where Okorosha wasted the 210 billion loan he took months ago. The last we checked there is absolutely nothing on the ground, contractors are owed, workers are owed etc.

This is the whor.e the clownish gov imported from somewhere and employed as his Chief Protocol Officer, while the real indigenes of Imo state are all wallowing in deep poverty and joblessness, thereby making the girls to turn to prost1tution.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Tundeolaniyi: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2013
serious!!!!

i have come to the conclusion that this rochas is a 419. now i know that all the he talks everyday on AIT is just 'wayo'. oh i pity the imo state people. if this loan is wasted like this then the state is doomed forever.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Tundeolaniyi: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2013
ok, now can somebody begin to show us what the governor did with the over 200billion? that is the budget of most African countries, even Ghana and Togo put together.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2013
^

Omo yorobar don't ask us. I think all of you are of APC. Go ask Tinibu to give you pictures..please. Abeg leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Abagworo your attention is needed here. Please come and tell us what is happening.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Gbaragbara: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tundeolaniyi: what the governor did with the over 200billion? that is the budget of most African countries, even Ghana and Togo put together.
200 bln is about $1.2 billion.how is that more than Ghana's 2013 budget of $16 billion?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by saintNinoBran(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Please if you want to know what Governor Rochas Okorocha has done with the money, please locate him at govt. house owerri, Imo state and ask him and i promise you that he will give u a listening ear and give u a vivid explanation. For all i know, the man is working, he is much better than other governors apart from Mbakwe.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
berem is a liar ... berem is a female liar.....berem ve not been to owerri since 2009.. stop reading paper and visit ur hometown. u yoruba asssss licker..

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Abagworo: Ultramodern highway with 1million banks in Nnewi megacity.

bro u lied. this now confirm all pictures u posted are outdated. this is bank road nnewi man this road is not in dis condition since two years ago
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by ChinoElects: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Former Deputy Governor Martins Agbaso has been vindicated and cleared by EFCC. Our question is what has okorosha done with the 200 billion he borrwed from different banks?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by ChinoElects: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Don't know if I should start posting the pictures here or open a fresh thread on the disaster going on in imo state..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by cjrane: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2013
@ chino,
please post the pics here immediately so we can see it.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by ChinoElects: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
cjrane: @ chino,
please post the pics here immediately so we can see it.

Okay..

I am presently compressing it. Its too large and numerous. I have sent for more bandwidth for upload.

Viewers discretion is seriously advised.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by ChinoElects: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects: Don't know if I should start posting the pictures here or open a fresh thread on the disaster going on in imo state..

Start a fresh, name it part 2 or something. I managed to go through the first few pages and I'm very disappointed to say the least.

So ihe a ka ndi a na Ngige choro ime na Anambra. chei!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by adimsmt: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=okunoba]@adimsmt, I think u Meant to say they leave the se for lack of opportunities, hence the need to go elsewhere e.g Lagos and Abuja to make a living. Going to develop lagos and Abuja comes from the government, most individuals move to these cities to make a living or look for business opportunities. Development na government and indigenes thinking, we all just Come to lagos for the money./quote] My friend development is not just for development alone its a collective effect , why things fall apart in Nigeria is because government running business which is suppose to be , when it comes to development the job of a government is to enable a favorite environment for businesses to flourish ( roads, water, electricity, schools and a better regulatory environment (taxation ) and individual and businesses will do there part and you will see developments all over our region .Do you why you are in Lagos , its because of lack of what I just at lined above. Our region is not suppose to be in this situation of under development .,
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Crownvilla(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trail ii: Typical igbo land. Chai! Igbos don suffer. Nw I see y dey kip rushing to southwest. Can sumtin good come of dis barren land?

@ Trail ii,

These appalling pics could be anywhere in Nigeria. I'm also from SW and know for sure that we have similar eyesores in the SW and indeed the whole of Nigeria.

Let us objectively condemn bad governance/corruption regardless of the state, political party or individuals involved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" / I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.