Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (24885 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
byrron:

The onus lies on u to counter him by providing us with those good structures and deeds that rochas ur hero has done at least the op is showing us the structures in imo state and he is also asking questions on what 70bn loan +internally generated revenue + 13% derivation was used for so provide answers and pictures on what these monies was used for- that's all! If u can't do that then stay off from this thread and allow more intelligent commentators that can provide answers to his questions!

He has every legitimate right to probe and demand infos abt state funds and what they are used for- its called probity and accountability and I do hope u dnt have phobia for that!

I will respond to you because you sound genuine and really want to know. Most of the pictures he posted showed the level of problem Rochas has tackled in just 2 years and is enough reason to appreciate Rochas. Most Governors in Rochas rank have stayed 6 years and he's measuring up with just 2. Imo State has not borrowed any dime under Rochas administration. The only problem he's having is redistribution of LGA funds which is not peculiar to Imo State. Most Governors pool the LGA funds to execute more demanding projects while leaving the LGA's incapacitated with little to no funds.

Imo State is today far more infrastructurally developed with every community having a road under construction or completed while Owerri and Orlu are wearing completely different looks. Orlu in particular is of note because a new city was buiilt there. About 120 new model schools have been completed with 200 more under construction. A new health centre is being built in every LGA as I write. There's a youth must work agricultural program and free education at all levels.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm soooo disappointed with the ruling class of the SE.

This is why I keep saying that the only way out for development in our region is self-government. Private development banks, contractors, technocratic volunteers, teachers/professors, town unions, credit unions, and more socially active chiefs.

We have the money...why not show unity now in coming together since the government structure in Nigeria does not allow for this?
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Central School and Primary School in Ehime Mbano Area, Imo State. A state that borrowed 70billion just to paint roads constructed by former govs.

http://www.vglobalcharities.org/photo_gallery.php

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
nnenna.1:
I'm soooo disappointed with the ruling class of the SE.

This is why I keep saying that the only way out for development in our region is self-government. Private development banks, contractors, technocratic volunteers, teachers/professors, town unions, credit unions, and more socially active chiefs.

We have the money...why not show unity now in coming together since the government structure in Nigeria does not allow for this?

Don't tell me you are judging SE by the false pictures. Owerri and Enugu are actually some of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria and Imo State in particular is way more beautiful compared with 35 other States in Nigeria. Forget about Chino's mischief.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
[s]
Abagworo:

I will respond to you because you sound genuine and really want to know. Most of the pictures he posted showed the level of problem Rochas has tackled in just 2 years and is enough reason to appreciate Rochas. Most Governors in Rochas rank have stayed 6 years and he's measuring up with just 2. Imo State has not borrowed any dime under Rochas administration. The only problem he's having is redistribution of LGA funds which is not peculiar to Imo State. Most Governors pool the LGA funds to execute more demanding projects while leaving the LGA's incapacitated with little to no funds.

Imo State is today far more infrastructurally developed with every community having a road under construction or completed while Owerri and Orlu are wearing completely different looks. Orlu in particular is of note because a new city was buiilt there. About 120 new model schools have been completed with 200 more under construction. A new health centre is being built in every LGA as I write. There's a youth must work agricultural program and free education at all levels.
[/s]

TRASH!

Show us those things the gov did with 70billion. Show us what he has done in health, education, employment generation etc..
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by ikeyman00(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^ we are waiting oo
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Don't tell me you are judging SE by the false pictures. Owerri and Enugu are actually some of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria and Imo State in particular is way more beautiful compared with 35 other States in Nigeria. Forget about Chino's mischief.

Now this is owerri, what is beautiful here? A state that does not do any other thing rather painting the shabby roads as dividend of democracy.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^ we are waiting oo

Of course there is nothing to show. The gov pocketed the whole money. His godfathers has since laid siphon pipe from lagos to imo state.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
They did not elect the gov to be painting roads done by former govs while the state is in ruins, students leaves the state the very day they graduate. Brain drain, nobody stays back in the so called 'beautiful town' lmao. Even abagworo is in PH hustling everyday!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Brace up tonight because am coming with more and more rot in Imo state
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^ we are waiting oo

The Governor did not borrow 1kobo so I don't know where you came up with your loan accusation from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpMNJdYmrXA

This is Orlu road Owerri today. Videos speak louder than pictures. Below is one of the 120 completed schools.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by otokx(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
When i saw the pedestrian bridges being built by Rochas at this age and time then i knew it was a lost cause.

Some parts of the Umuguma area of Owerri is usually flooded very badly when ever it rains.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

The Governor did not borrow 1kobo so I don't know where you came up with your loan accusation from.

This is Orlu road Owerri today. Videos speak louder than pictures. Below is one of the 120 completed schools.

Abagworo these are the roads did by Mbakwe, the only thing Okorosha did was to paint them. Show us what okorocha did with the over 70billion is borrowed from the capital market.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
otokx: When i saw the pedestrian bridges being built by Rochas at this age and time then i knew it was a lost cause.

Some parts of the Umuguma area of Owerri is usually flooded very badly when ever it rains.

Okay oo. I think say na only me see the 419.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

Okay oo. I think say na only me see the 419.

Beautification is not 419. Here is Orlu that used to be like some other towns.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
^

You have been posting this pictures for the past six months. Give us the finished work. This is a state where over 70billlion was wasted, this is how it looks like. chaiii cheesy
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
byrron:

The onus lies on u to counter him by providing us with those good structures and deeds that rochas has done at least the op is showing us the structures in imo state and he is also asking questions on what 70bn loan +internally generated revenue +federal allocation+ 13% derivation was used for so provide answers and pictures on what these monies was used for- that's all! If u can't do that then stay off from this thread and allow those that can counter him with facts backed up with pictures that worth 70bn+federal allocation+IGR+13% derivation funds to provide answers to his questions!

Anything short of that is diversionary and gullible!

He has every legitimate right to probe and demand infos abt state funds and what they are used for- its called probity and accountability and I do hope u dnt have phobia for that!
Who is this fool and what right have you to tell me to leave the thread? Didn't you see a link I posted for Chino and others to see the developmental strides of Rochas? Are you blind not to see the link on the first page? Don't quote me again if you have come here to insult my intelligence! angry
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Thanks for ur sincerity- u v a good heart and honestly meant well but some infos in ur assertions are so untrue but they are on the pages of our national dailies which some people outside the state reads and holds them to be sacrosanct and true but sadly they are fables and tales by moonlight!

First of all the OP backed up his claims with pictures and I'm yet to see pictures of this laudable structures u mentioned to counter him meaning they only exist in our consciousness or better still a proposal and imaginary.

I'm in owerri at the moment and I stay in worldbank so my assertions are purely based on what I'm seeing and not what I read from the pages of the newspaper!

I want to see the pictures of the 120 schools built in all the LGA's and that of the health centers? The only completed public school I know off that is been advertise by the rochas administration is the one built at weathral road close to dan aniam stadium that's if u ve been to owerri before- every other school has either a slab or few blocks molded and later deserted for over a year nw!

were are the pictures of these so called completed schools or are they not in imo state?

were are the completed health care centers? Don't they have pictures or are they camera unfriendly?
There are construction works going on in orlu which is a fact and that seems to be the only place were I ve seen caterpillars and bulldozers working and the quality of work going on is ok but cld be better.

Some few strts in owerri were graded and every1 was excited that at the pace at which these link roads were graded that it will soon be tarred and drainage constructed but sadly 1yr after the roads are worse off than the way they were b4 rochas came in!

The roads have been abandoned like the ones in hardel that links to mbiri ,nkwo ori , egbu , aladinma, douglassand orji, works layout, imsu junction ended up getting an uncompleted round about and the road leading to imsu itslf has been abandoned, amakohia has a crazy drainage system and each time it rains, the whole place remains flooded and its been like that since rochas came in, the road leading to nekede poly and futo is a complete write off, the state owned institutions are more like a poultry- in fact I expected rochas educational rescue mission to start from that embarrassment called imo state university which has so much dilapidated structures and the environment is completely not worth been called a tertiary institution.

Go to the state owned polytechnic, its more like a yam ban plantation situated along ph-owerri express rd umuagwo so when people ask questions I honestly want those that will respond to counter them with facts because it also baffles me when I read from people who are not domicile in those states making comments based on what they read and not on what they have seen.

Pictures don't lie so the only way to shut the OP up is to provide pictorial evidences to counter him and let those of us in those states confirm if its true!

The question still remains unanswered sir!

What has rochas done with 70bn loan+federal allocations+IGR's+13% derivation funds- we need pictures so that we all can get to appreciate him more rather than been so credulous and gullible! Its time for accountability.
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Who is this fool and what right have you to tell me to leave the thread? Didn't you see a link I posted for Chino and others to see the developmental strides of Rochas? Are you blind not to see the link on the first page? Don't quote me again if you have come here to insult my intelligence! angry

Anyone that envies good things never encounters blessings of God. Just 2 years Imo has surpassed all of its neighbouring States in infrastructural development but instead of these people to praise the man and appreciate the noticeable change, they go any length to discredit the obvious with flimsy excuses. I feel proud each time I take my friends to Imo State for a weekend groove. They are usually amazed at the beauty, enlightenment of the populace and the amazing night life. In other States, streetlights are viewed as achievements but when it comes to Imo, its a normal thing. The entire Owerri is lit up with chrome, solar powered streetlights. Most of the buildings are new. The only part of Owerri that is Nigerianic is Douglas and environs, World Bank/Umuguma and Orji.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ byrron

If not for people like you abagworo will continue to feed people lies and lies until they need no more.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
byrron:

Thanks for ur sincerity- u v a good heart and honestly meant well but some infos in ur assertions are so untrue but they are on the pages of our national dailies which some people outside the state reads and holds them to be sacrosanct and true but sadly they fables and tales by moonlight! First of all the OP backed up his claims with pictures and I'm yet to see pictures of this laudable structures u mentioned to counter him meaning they only exist in our consciousness or better still a proposal and imaginary.

I'm in owerri at the moment and I stay in worldbank so my assertions are purely based on what I'm seeing and not what I read from the pages of the newspaper! Show me pictures of the 120 schools built in all the LGA's and that of the health centers? The only completed public school I know off that is been advertise by the rochas administration is the one built at weathral road close to dan aniam stadium that's if u ve been to owerri before- every other school has either a slab or few blocks molded and later deserted for over a year nw! So were are the pictures of these so called completed schools or are they not in imo state?

were are the completed health care centers? Don't they have pictures or are they camera unfriendly?
There are construction works goin on in orlu which is a fact and that seems to be the only place were I ve seen caterpillars and bulldozers working and the quality of work going on is ok but cld be better.

Some few strts in owerri were graded and every1 was excited that at the pace at which these link roads were graded that it will soon be tarred and drainage constructed but sadly 1yr after the roads are worse off than the way they were b4 rochas came in! The roads have been abandoned like the ones in hardel that links to mbiri and orji, works layout, imsu junction ended up getting an uncompleted round about and the road leading to imsu itslf has been abandoned, amakohia has a crazy drainage system and each time it rains, the whole place remains flooded and its been like that since rochas came in, the road leading to nekede poly and futo is a complete write off, the state owned institutions are more like a poultry- in fact I expected rochas educational rescue mission to start from that embarrassment called imo state university which has so much dilapidated structures and environment is completely not worth calling a tertiary institution.

Go to the state owned polytechnic, its more like a yam ban plantation situated along ph-owerri express rd umuagwo so when people ask questions I honestly want those that will respond to counter them with facts because it also baffles me when I read from people who are not domicile in those states making comments based on what they read and not what they have seen.

Pictures don't lie so the only way to shut the OP up is to provide pictorial evidences to counter him and let those of us in those states confirm if its true!

The question still remain unanswered sir! What has rochas done with 70bn loan+federal allocations+IGR's+13% derivation funds- we need pictures so that we all can get to appreciate him more rather than been so credulous and gullible! Its time for accountability.
Thanks bro
At the bolded,you are a terrific liar! A big fat lie! Apart from the Amakohia road which experience flooding, a major problem even before Rochas became governor and the Nekede-Ihiagwa road which is a federal road,every other thing you mentioned is a LIE!! Ihe m jiri anya m hu kwa!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Now take a look what they call Imo state university teaching hospital. lmao

A state that borrowed over 70billion+federal allocation+13% derivation. This is fraud of the century!

And people like abagworo praising such a wicked government.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
byrron:

Thanks for ur sincerity- u v a good heart and honestly meant well but some infos in ur assertions are so untrue but they are on the pages of our national dailies which some people outside the state reads and holds them to be sacrosanct and true but sadly they fables and tales by moonlight! First of all the OP backed up his claims with pictures and I'm yet to see pictures of this laudable structures u mentioned to counter him meaning they only exist in our consciousness or better still a proposal and imaginary.

I'm in owerri at the moment and I stay in worldbank so my assertions are purely based on what I'm seeing and not what I read from the pages of the newspaper! Show me pictures of the 120 schools built in all the LGA's and that of the health centers? The only completed public school I know off that is been advertise by the rochas administration is the one built at weathral road close to dan aniam stadium that's if u ve been to owerri before- every other school has either a slab or few blocks molded and later deserted for over a year nw! So were are the pictures of these so called completed schools or are they not in imo state?

There are construction works goin on in orlu which is a fact and that seems to be the only place were I ve seen caterpillars and bulldozers working and the quality of work going on is ok but cld be better.

Some few strts in owerri were graded and every1 was excited that at the pace at which these link roads were graded that it will soon be tarred and drainage constructed but sadly 1yr after the roads are worse off than the way they were b4 rochas came in! The roads have been abandoned like the ones in hardel that links to mbiri and orji, works layout, imsu junction ended up getting an uncompleted round about and the road leading to imsu itslf has been abandoned, amakohia has a crazy drainage system and each time it rains, the whole place remains flooded and its been like that since rochas came in, the road leading to nekede poly and futo is a complete write off, the state owned institutions are more like a poultry- in fact I expected rochas educational rescue mission to start from that embarrassment called imo state university which has so much dilapidated structures and environment is completely not worth calling a tertiary institution.

Go to the state owned polytechnic, its more like a yam ban plantation situated along ph-owerri express rd umuagwo so when people ask questions I honestly want those that will respond to counter them with facts because it also baffles me when I read from people who are not domicile in those states making comments based on what they read and not what they have seen.

The question still remain unanswered sir! What has rochas done with 70bn loan+federal allocations+IGR's+13% derivation funds- we need pictures so that we all can get to appreciate him more rather than been so credulous and gullible! Its time for accountability.
Thanks bro

I guess you are a liar then if you claim you stay in Owerri. Go to Aladinma and you'll see another of such model school. I've seen up to 20 myself. They may not have beautiful lawns like the one at Wetheral but they are complete and roofed. Once again you are a complete liar. Aba Road has been dualized with streetlights to Nekede junction. A new bypass has been constructed linking Wetheral to Aba Road with a bridge across Otamiri. About 3 link roads have been built with bridges across Nworie River linking Old and New Owerri. Major Roads in Owerri are being remodeled to international standard with walkways and covered drainage. At least 5 dual-carriage ways have been or are being constructed in Orlu. Everything I wrote above I'm a witness to them.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is what they are bold to call university teaching hospital.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Anyone that envies good things never encounters blessings of God. Just 2 years Imo has surpassed all of its neighbouring States in infrastructural development but instead of these people to praise the man and appreciate the noticeable change, they go any length to discredit the obvious with flimsy excuses. I feel proud each time I take my friends to Imo State for a weekend groove. They are usually amazed at the beauty, enlightenment of the populace and the amazing night life. In other States, streetlights are viewed as achievements but when it comes to Imo, its a normal thing. The entire Owerri is lit up with chrome, solar powered streetlights. Most of the buildings are new. The only part of Owerri that is Nigerianic is Douglas and environs, World Bank/Umuguma and Orji.
Very true Abagworo! Ironically, I lived with my husband at World Bank Housing Estate,I lived in a hostel at Orji during my school days at IMSU and I visited Douglas often. I can tell you that these three places have changed especially Orji. I couldn't even recognize Orji again because of new buildings everywhere. Orji never boasted of 10 hours of electricity a day but as at August I travelled,electricity has improved so much. What of the dualized Orji road which I talked about earlier? OMG! I was marvelled. A road which was so bad during Ohakim's regime?

Rochas is really doing a good job!

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: This is what they are bold to call university teaching hospital.

Rochas wanted to completely rebuild IMSU and people like you fought him to a standstill. So don't bring up anything concerning that school and blame Rochas. Only Abia State has what is called a university.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Who is this fool and what right have you to tell me to leave the thread? Didn't you see a link I posted for Chino and others to see the developmental strides of Rochas? Are you blind not to see the link on the first page? Don't quote me again if you have come here to insult my intelligence! angry

Thanks for calling me a fool- I'm ok with that but u still haven't countered the OP with ur facts which is all I'm asking from u despite been a fool according u!
Further insults will be welcomed but just do us all a favour by responding to the issue in question ok and I hope such a simple demand wouldn't also construe insulting ur intelligence again!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is what they are bold to call university teaching hospital.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
byrron: .

Thanks for calling me a fool- I'm ok with that but u still haven't countered the OP with ur facts which is all I'm asking from u despite been a fool according u!
Further insults will be welcomed but just do us all a favour by responding to the issue in question ok and I hope such a simple demand wouldn't also construe insulting ur intelligence again!

What else do you need to counter the poster? You are an insincere man and nothing can convince you even whenyou see them. Was that Wetheral school like that in 2011? Was Owerri this modern in 2011? Was Orlu road I posted earlier like that in 2011? Was there any dual carriage way in Orlu as at 2011? Do you want to pretend that you didn't see all that?

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Rochas wanted to completely rebuild IMSU and people like you fought him to a standstill. So don't bring up anything concerning that school and blame Rochas.

Did you read this part before posting it? You guys are into a long con.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by solomon111(m): 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: expository journalism my foot! Why don't you show also the good development of Rochas too. You want to tell me rochas hasn't done anything in Imo? C'mon don't be so mean! I still advice you to go through the thread.
you are being a hypocrite and you know it.
Whatever "good" rochas has done is not commensurate with the huge revenue of the state.
Imo state should be competing with akwa-ibom by now.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Rochas wanted to completely rebuild IMSU and people like you fought him to a standstill. So don't bring up anything concerning that school and blame Rochas. Only Abia State has what is called a university.
I wonder why anyone should blame Rochas about IMSU. When he planned to relocate the school to Orlu,hell was let loose and he was castigated. There are no delapitated buildings in IMSU instead new ones are being built. You can imagine a school that could not boast of one hostel.We all lived off campus and we paid through our nostrils to get good accomodation during my stay in school from 2001to 2005. Last 3 months or so,another new hostel was commissioned by NDDC for IMSU students in addition to the one the government built. The former State secreteriat which the state government planned to add to the structures of IMSU,I don't really know if it was successful. IMSU still beat ANSU hands down in terms of Academics and Infrastructures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) / Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.