Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days (37652 Views)

Throwback Pics Of Abiola Arriving Court In 1994 After Being Charged Wit Treason / Susan Rice Possible Killer Of Abiola And Abacha - Chief Femi Fani-kayode / Sagay, Others Differ Over Renaming Of UNILAG In Honour Of Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by ochejoseph(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
WHEN POLITICS WAS ABOUT WHAT AN INDIVIDUAL COULD OFFER, NO ETHNIC OR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
I saw Abiola, Musa Yar'Adua, Tukur, Arishekola..............

That was before Christianity, Islam, and ethnic sentiments found their ways into our politics.

24 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by musaajebor(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Who be dat nd man with goodluck cap for front.
So e don tay wey dem dey wear resource control cap.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by dt02: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
-
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good networking.....

The era of real politicking by real and genuine men...not accidental and opportunistic men filling the political space now.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
payless: I saw Abiola, Musa Yar'Adua, Tukur, Arishekola..............

That was before Christianity, Islam, and ethnic sentiments found their ways into our politics.

how come all the people you saw are from the same religion .
isnt that contradicting the second line of your post? wink

60 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by braine(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
This people don tey for politics mehn• Back bitters•

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by atlwireles: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2013

Wrong, that was before people were classified in this country as second class citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Lionbite(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Make i no lie, i swear i dont know who is who among all of them

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by donphilopus: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Whether you like it or not, there'll always be changes in Politics.
Those days, there was no or little Ethnic Politics, but now you find it in Nigeria, we are in an era of Religious and Ethnic Politics.
With what i'm seeing here on Nairaland i believe by the time most of our Youths become Leaders of this country it would be very worse.
Most especially the known Tribalists

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Qsscruz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
That was before ''we found money and they don't want to share it equally''...

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by 80million1: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Okay, i have seen it sir.
Do i take it to the bank tomorrow morning?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by curtain: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
The era when pretense and hypocracy was the order.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by claremont(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
The guy with beads around his neck is the great Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, a living legend from Benin city, Edo state. He is also the father of the immediate past Governor of Edo state, Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion.

ProudlyEdotill6ftdeep.com! grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Crexus: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
[size=20pt] ok..how this one con take affect ASUU strike now.. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by panch001(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
azonto
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Sicozone(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
If they were so good then why is the nation so bad today? Afterall, we are reaping what they sowed. They sowed discord then thats why we are harvesting violence now.

My point:
No be today we start to dey see mad man for market. E don tey.

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
thieves
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by skyscraperTM(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
i just dey observe¡
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Jensenelizz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
. angryomo dis my phone na wack ooo...picture no dey gree load for nL......abeg make person help me check if d smileys wey i post dey show coz i no dey see am ooo grin
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by frodobee: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
to$$ca$h:
thieves
Thieves, pretenders, 'born-to-rule'ers, fair weather friends.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by iamdsam: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Searching for a microscope to look at this picture very well before I'll comment so that I'll be on the same side with my Oga at the top
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by Lordave: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine: If they were so good then why is the nation so bad today? Afterall, we are reaping what they sowed. They sowed discord then thats why we are harvesting violence now.

My point:
No be today we start to dey see mad man for market. E don tey.
*shakes him*

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by 1shortblackboy: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2013

my friend get ur head straight. Religiouse and ethnic sentiments have always been a reality in this country no be today. Go ask the sardauna ahmadu Bello , awolowo, and azikiwe

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by gboso1ne(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thief,ole,barawo,oji
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by 1shortblackboy: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jensen_elizz: . angryomo dis my phone na wack ooo...picture no dey gree load for nL......abeg make person help me check if d smileys wey i post dey show coz i no dey see am ooo grin
o boy e dey show no worry e dey show

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by ochejoseph(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days by kaeto(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
ochejoseph: WHEN POLITICS WAS ABOUT WHAT AN INDIVIDUAL COULD OFFER, NO ETHNIC OR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS
the old lies your fathers tell still selling. No ethnic or religious sentiment yet the Igbos were denied an international airport, employment in government parastatals and ministries, no federal presence in the East of the south, oppression and supression by the use of the army and police, no Igbo man was qualified to head the army or police but now we are beating the best of you in open, free and fair competitions, oil wells shared among hausas and yorubas, only 1 Igbo minister (jim nwobodo-minister of sports) in abacha's regime, not even a functional airport, i see. The JONATHAN administration has come to stay- love or hate it, the guy has favoured the Igbos- hug transformer. Only a foolish Igbo man will believe what you wrote there, and be kind to come to your senses as this post will be your guide. It's tribalism only when perpetrated by Jonathan, God help you people.

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.