Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 (80589 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by favkal: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Skycee: I also need Nis past question my mail is priscillaimo@gmail.com

Pls i need a past questions too,any one with it pls do help me out. This is my mail add : favourkalu@yahoo.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Matthew2409(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Buy ur scratch card n u cn get d result dere in lagos, jus go 2 any cyber cafe n get it @ annonchony
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Onyiibekee: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Pls chaerless or anybody pls forward d past question 2 onyigaby1@yahoo.com God bless u
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Gideon360t: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
CURRENT AFFAIRS

A) UNO was founded in San Francisco in
(a) 1939 (b) 1914 (c) 1945 (d) 1950
B) The first military coup-de’tat in Africa was in
(a) Libya (b) Liberia (c) Egypt (d) Nigeria
C) Nigeria became 36 states under the regime of
(a) Olusegun Obasanjo (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Ibrahim Babagida (d) Yakubu Gowon
D) The first military head of state was
(a) Yakubu Gowon (b) Aguiyi Ironsi (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Ernest Shonekan
E) Oil can be found in one of the following state in Nigeria
(a) Lagos (b) Anambra (c) Ondo (d) Ekiti
F) Tin is majorly found in
(a) Jos (b) Enugu (c) Kano (d) Imo
G) Oil was first discovered by Shell-BP in Nigeria ___________
(a) Oloibiri (b) Idanre (c) Warri (d) Kabba
H) Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
(a) ECOWAS (b) OAU (c) UN (d) OPEC
I) The last military head state of Nigeria was
(a) Abdulsaleem Abubakar (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Yakubu Gowon
J) The name Nigeria was coined by _______
(a) Flora Shaw (b) Mary Slessor (c) Lord Lugard (d) Juman Goldie
K) The legislature in Nigeria is called
(a) House of assembly (b) House of lords (c) National Assembly (d) House of Representative
L) The legislature in Britain is referred to as _________
(a) House of common (b) White house (c) Congress (d) Parliament
M) Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
(a) 1960 (b) 1973 (c) 1959 (d) 1963

ANSWER
.C .C .B .B.C .A .A .B .A .A .C .D .B

My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
Our major function is to solve RECRUITMENT PROBLEMS especially Federal Government job.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we have solve it.
The questions consist of English, General maths and current affairs.
This question was repeated in 2006 & 2008 open recruitment.
It it possible this same question come out again in this year, therefore you need
Call mr. Olu to get ur own today
Mr. OLU would be attending to u. Best of luck.
U CAN GET OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER THROUGH. "vconnect. Geofree consult"
You can also call mr Olu on 08034899997
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Mazablaz(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=Gideon360t]CURRENT AFFAIRS

A) UNO was founded in San Francisco in
(a) 1939 (b) 1914 (c) 1945 (d) 1950
B) The first military coup-de’tat in Africa was in
(a) Libya (b) Liberia (c) Egypt (d) Nigeria
C) Nigeria became 36 states under the regime of
(a) Olusegun Obasanjo (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Ibrahim Babagida (d) Yakubu Gowon
D) The first military head of state was
(a) Yakubu Gowon (b) Aguiyi Ironsi (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Ernest Shonekan
E) Oil can be found in one of the following state in Nigeria
(a) Lagos (b) Anambra (c) Ondo (d) Ekiti
F) Tin is majorly found in
(a) Jos (b) Enugu (c) Kano (d) Imo
G) Oil was first discovered by Shell-BP in Nigeria ___________
(a) Oloibiri (b) Idanre (c) Warri (d) Kabba
H) Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
(a) ECOWAS (b) OAU (c) UN (d) OPEC
I) The last military head state of Nigeria was
(a) Abdulsaleem Abubakar (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Yakubu Gowon
J) The name Nigeria was coined by _______
(a) Flora Shaw (b) Mary Slessor (c) Lord Lugard (d) Juman Goldie
K) The legislature in Nigeria is called
(a) House of assembly (b) House of lords (c) National Assembly (d) House of Representative
L) The legislature in Britain is referred to as _________
(a) House of common (b) White house (c) Congress (d) Parliament
M) Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
(a) 1960 (b) 1973 (c) 1959 (d) 1963

ANSWER
.C .C .B .B.C .A .A .B .A .A .C .D .B

My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
Our major function is to solve RECRUITMENT PROBLEMS especially Federal Government job.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we have solve it.
The questions consist of English, General maths and current affairs.
This question was repeated in 2006 & 2008 open recruitment.
It it possible this same question come out again in this year, therefore you need
Call mr. Olu to get ur own today
Mr. OLU would be attending to u. Best of luck.
U CAN GET OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER THROUGH. "vconnect. Geofree consult"
You can also call mr Olu on 08034899997
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

for some of u that still need the immigration p q n ans, send me am empty mail through this mail with the subject immigration n i shall send it 2 u. engrgodwinachuba@gmail.com[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by luv4real(f): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Plz, kindly send the past question to me through jbee.luv@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by paulopa1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
hi guys, pls i'm also interested in d past questions. here is my email:richard_paul90@yahoo.com. remember, be your brother's keeper. wink

1 Like

Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by esherizdan(f): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2013
y cant u b ur broda's keeper y r u charging 1500 naira 4 questn paper.dnt u knw dat we already hv 2 sets of d questn already 4 free stop lying dat u got it 4 120,000 naira
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls brodas help me with past ques...tanx in advance.
achidisucre@yahoo.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Oseh1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
I heard dat the Immigration recruitment process has been cancelled by the ferdal government.
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by princeotex(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ oshe1 it all fable dat immi. Recruitment has bn stop. Still going on oooo
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Mazablaz(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2013
If u re still interested in d immigration past q n ans, then send am empty mail 2 engrgodwinachuba@gmail.com with the subject immigration
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by lickylicky(f): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mazablaz: If u re still interested in d immigration past q n ans, then send am empty mail 2 engrgodwinachuba@gmail.com with the subject immigration

Pls kindly send the past questions to t4to4u88@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time.
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by oijeleo: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2013
hello,plz i need a copy of the past questions too. thnks. oijeleo@yahoo.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by fmanf(m): 2:44am On Dec 04, 2013
fmanfridayooo@gmail.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tnks bro.....samsonakinwale1@gmail.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Cul4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
As u are sending NIS past qeustn 2 me on adediran22@gmail.com may GOD grant all ur heart desires b4 end of dis year. Thank you.
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by nairaman66(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mazablaz: If u re still interested in d immigration past q n ans, then send am empty mail 2 engrgodwinachuba@gmail.com with the subject immigration

Hope this wont be for the sole purpose of SPAMMING?

Just saying... undecided
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by abey0524: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
kindly send it to ringballs2005@yahoo.co.uk...thanks in advance.
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by sirmmykay(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Pls kindly send me d NIS past question. Thank u sire. Email: sirmmillionaire@hotmail.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by evagreenbabe(f): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
pls send me Nis pq
nnekanduka@gmail.com.thanks and Godbless
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by flexiblegrl: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
evagreenbabe: pls send me Nis pq
nnekanduka@gmail.com.thanks and Godbless

Pls kindly send d past question to me also at fogunmoyin@gmail.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by hollar3(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls this is my email id olayiwolaolayinka@ymail.com i need the nis past question. Thanx
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by hollar3(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls i also need the nis past question here is my email id olayiwolaolayinka@ymai.com nd when is the date for the exam.Thanx
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by adigun4mee(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls!am also in need of d past question.my email is adigun4mee@yahoo.com
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by samtonia32: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Do any body receive this message from immigration office, look at what they sent to me.
Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Sauka Abuja. P.M.B. 38.Garki Abuja.
Dear Tonia
We have received your Credentials for the job placement here At the Nigerian Immigration Service.After going through your Credentials our management has found your credentials suitable to work with us.We would advise that you contact the Service Public Relation Officer on 2347011860367 so you can be guided on how to get the application form.
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently interviewed.
Warm Regards
Mrs Adizat Sanni
HR Department.

The application form is 6,500 naira and the form is online.
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by u3fine(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
samtonia32: Do any body receive this message from immigration office, look at what they sent to me.
Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Sauka Abuja. P.M.B. 38.Garki Abuja.
Dear Tonia
We have received your Credentials for the job placement here At the Nigerian Immigration Service.After going through your Credentials our management has found your credentials suitable to work with us.We would advise that you contact the Service Public Relation Officer on 2347011860367 so you can be guided on how to get the application form.
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently interviewed.
Warm Regards
Mrs Adizat Sanni
HR Department.

The application form is 6,500 naira and the form is online.
CONGRATULATIONS:
This is one of the benefit of ddisplaying your email and phone number all in the name of requesting for past questions.
Oya contact them sharparly

1 Like

Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Drejohn(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
sh*t....scam!!!!!!!
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by Onyiibekee: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls send me d past questn email add: onyigaby1@yahoo.com God bless u
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by rasheedow(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Onyiibekee: Pls send me d past questn email add: onyigaby1@yahoo.com God bless u
why u pple no dey hear word? Can't u see the message above about the dropping of ur email adderess? Nawao
Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by aydotcome86(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
flexiblegrl:

Pls kindly send d past question to me also at fogunmoyin@gmail.com

Please send past question to me via femiheracles@yahoo.com
You will be higjly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.