Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

A Special Message For Unmarried Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Special Message For Unmarried Women (34072 Views)

Why Nigerian Unmarried Women Will Increase In No / 7 Things Unmarried Women Do Not Deserve / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by dokunbam(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
you go tay for your papa house oo

Beta still stay single
No one is perfect

same thing is applicable to guys
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lekpalicious(f): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

Why should you be a spinster at 30 years when over 10 guys have shown interest?
So age 30 is a spinster, na wa o. The truth is a lot of women nowadays are not dying to get married or rushing. It is not a competition. Everyone has their time. If those women are not complaining then why should you? Busybody tongue
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: So age 30 is a spinster, na wa o. The truth is a lot of women nowadays are not dying to get married or rushing. It is not a competition. Everyone has their time. If those women are not complaining then why should you? Busybody tongue

Your papa house still dey hungry you, make i just tell you, Congos get expiry date oooo
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
dabrake:

Alright, 1 like from me. I agree with this post especially the highlighted part. Guys wey go soon marry, read this post again and again and again.

Double that 'LIKE'... angry
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: What if those 10 guys exhibit traits mentioned by the Op? And who says you must be married before 30?

Like i said earlier if you follow the op you will end up in T.B. joshua's Church at the age of 40 looking for a husband. grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Lmao no vex
cheesy grin Vex ke! I should be telling you guys to take it easy on guys ,after all who will even take any Nigerian home base girl serious when almost 95% of them are runs girls or involved into some kind of light prostitution, only to be running after guys desperately when they realize that their value as a woman has diminished beyond repair.

So , when some eediotic guys notice that your self esteem has been sacrificed on the alter of materialism ,they'll simply make you a perpetual slave mentally; fully aware that you can't shut them out completely ,hence the desperation because i'm fully aware that a woman with a high degree of self worth and respect for her womanhood always get their respect wherever they find themselves not only in marriages and relationship.

Women should stop chasing the money,blind greed,short-lived enjoyment which i call foolery and should chase the books,skills ,get a job or just start something and always be contented with whatever you have ,then i can assure you that every man will tread softly not to stir the hornets nest.

THE RESPECT FOR ANY MINORITY COMES FROM HOW THEY THEMSELVES TREAT THEMSELVES AND YOUR EN SLAVER WILL NEVER SET YOU FREE UNTIL YOU DEMAND FOR FREEDOM WITH AN EVIDENCE OF STRENGTH

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lekpalicious(f): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk:

Your papa house still dey hungry you, make i just tell you, Congos get expiry date oooo
Lol i'm sorry to disappoint you but am not living with my parents. Tufiakwa not mine grin grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Red_Card: I have come to realize one thing. You are sooo fake. Which man even ready to drop you for him house? Mrs my hairy yansh

Lol. grin grin

A stale bish is mad at my signature. grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: So age 30 is a spinster, na wa o. The truth is a lot of women nowadays are not dying to get married or rushing. It is not a competition. Everyone has their time. If those women are not complaining then why should you? Busybody tongue
hin fit dey find wife na grin

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol i'm sorry to disappoint you but am not living with my parents. Tufiakwa not mine grin grin

So who come dey oil your congos for where you dey...? if not it might start getting rust or are you patronizing those young Niggas like me.. cheesy grin grin shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
hin fit dey find wife na grin

No worry na.

Keep flexing @ 30

Na today? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Truckpusher: cheesy grin Vex ke! I should be telling you guys to take it easy on guys ,after all who will even take any Nigerian home base girl serious when almost 95% of them are runs girls or involved into some kind of light prostitution, only to be running after guys desperately when they realize that their value as a woman has diminished beyond repair.

So , when some eediotic guys notice that your self esteem has been sacrificed on the alter of materialism ,they'll simply make you a perpetual slave mentally; fully aware that you can't shut them out completely ,hence the desperation because i'm fully aware that a woman with a high degree of self worth and respect for her womanhood always get their respect wherever they find themselves not only in marriages and relationship.

Women should stop chasing the money,blind greed,short-lived enjoyment which i call foolery and should chase the books,skills ,get a job or just start something and always be contented with whatever you have ,then i can assure you that every man will tread softly not to stir the hornets nest.

THE RESPECT FOR ANY MINORITY COMES FROM HOW THEY THEMSELVES TREAT THEMSELVES AND YOUR EN SLAVER WILL NEVER SET YOU FREE UNTIL YOU DEMAND FOR FREEDOM WITH AN EVIDENCE OF STRENGTH
Word smiley
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus:
I can't say anything about the men on this site except myself.

I take it only fake and phony women would disagree with the OP abi, and what is this truth you speak of?
Oh well, what you should know is that there are only a few men, and when I say few, I mean really few men who display such behaviour.
I mean, when I should be busy with my job and my hustle, na to dey stalk my girl with incessant IMs and asking for nude pictures or monitoring her every move, or whatever else the OP tried to convince you people of that will be my problem?

The whole thing does not even make sense because I am yet to have a friend, relative or acquaintance who does any of that.
But I wonder why you sef like the post when it's obvious you are already taken as with all the other ladies here who claim to have the best bf in the world.

I'm going back to my back seat now to observe, thank you for calling me out.

I didn't create this thread....I gave the OP a bravo and now you want me to speak for the OP?

Niggas!

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

My darling.. The point is that there is no ideal anything/anywhere..

No couple can honestly come out and say they didnt compromise on one thing or the other in their considerations before marrying their partners. NONE!! Comma must dey.. If you have a 100% partner, then I dont see what the fvck you are doing online.. You should be with that person 24/7 protecting them from people like this OP who are out there hunting for 100% perfect partnners to snatch or marry.. grin

[b]If my sister brings home a partner (that I dont like), heres gonna be my advice to her; My darling sister.. You know I love you and would always look out for your interest. This I promise you will not change. Like Daddy use to say, Marriage is between 2 people. There is no perfect man or woman on earth. Thats why I told mum that I could never be married to her, because I would kill her.. lol. But look at how peaceful and happy a relationship herself and daddy have. Thats why I would advice you to go remove the love from your eyes and the butterfliles from your tummy and keep in one corner and properly assess, inspect, examine, analyse, research, inquire, probe, scrutinize and evaluate this man you want to marry.. Like I told mum, so will I tell you.. I can never marry your husband if I were a Woman because of XYZ reasons.. However, thats just me and I cant hold you to my standard. If you can go and do this honestly and truthfully and still come back to tell me that this is what you want to do, then I will give you my unreserved blessing with a clause that says: Should later down the line you feel like you have made a mistake, then please feel free to use the DIVORCE option after another careful examination of your situation and the implications of your decision.. I will also be here to accept you with open arms, because that what Family are there for.. [/b]
Bros,
Rectified Spirit.
Take three shots only, I cannot guarantee your state of mind if you exceed that.

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

No worry na.

Keep flexing @ 30

Na today? grin grin grin grin grin

Thirty n Sexy kiss cool

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by spongeisback: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
All the single ladies grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Vidamia(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
What arrant nonsense is this....so guy should leave her alone without monitoring her movement. With all these desperate ladies of nowadays. Guys watch out!!!

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Thirty n Sexy kiss cool

With expiring date
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol at the male chatters getting mad. grin

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Bros,
Rectified Spirit.
Take three shots only, I cannot guarantee your state of mind if you exceed that.

Bros..

I salute you!!

The gods shall stick to your prescription.. grin 3 shots, 3 times daily.. grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lekpalicious(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Truckpusher: cheesy grin Vex ke! I should be telling you guys to take it easy on guys ,after all who will even take any Nigerian home base girl seriously when almost 95% of them are runs girls or involved into some kind of light prostitution only to be running after guys desperately when they realize that their value as a woman has diminished beyond repair.

So , when some eediotic guys notice that your self esteem has been sacrificed on the alter of materialism ,they'll simply make you a perpetual slave mentally fully aware that you can't shut him out completely ,hence the desperation because i'm fully aware that a woman with a high degree of self worth and respect for womanhood always get their respect wherever they find themselves not only in marriages and relationship.

Am not based in Naija but Chei this is so harsh and your statement is filled with a lot of generalizations, if 95% are prostitutes then what do you call such men dating those girls angry. I agree with the second statement, but you will always get some buffoons who will complain about this still and blame it on feminism then refer to you as a spinster(for chasing your career, phd etc). I believe that you set the tone for how you want to be treated(not always cos some men are beasts) but if you accept bad behavior then continue to expect that same behaviour
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by CleftEvents: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious:
Did you read the topic? Where did it mention anything about women waiting for rich husbands or wanting submissive husbands. Smdh Some people are always quick to comment at any topic. You have missed the boat completely.

Please refer back to my earlier post about what the topic is about. This topic is about unmarried women being so desperate they go for men they normally won't have settled for such as cheaters, abusers etc.

What is so hard to understand? Would you like your sisters or daughters to be so desperate that they settle with such men. About those Aunties yes those are desperate women indeed. Old or young. A desperate women is a desperate women.

My dear they r not desperate,they only saw a rich pocket
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lekpalicious(f): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cleft Events:

Well not all of those desperate women are married to rich men undecided
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by IbnTimothy: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: My fellow unmarried women, it’s not that I have a vendetta against you; I just want to address some of the things you do, which I think are supremely silly. Yes, I’m ranting about the unmarried women today. This post is targeted at, but not limited to desperate unmarried women.

I know that marriage has always been an important thing for many women, but the race for it today is becoming so bad, it’s almost diabolic. Yes, many women are doing all sorts of infernal things to get stay married. Young woman that wants to get married, pause a bit and ask yourself this important question: why do I want to get married?

I ask you to do this because your reason for getting married may very well determine the kind of man you hook up with. If you want to be happy in your union, you’ll carefully and prayerfully choose a spouse. But if you want to be married because all your friends are, or because your family thinks so or because society says your clock is ticking, you may very well end up making the wrong choice. Such as a man that abuses you-be it physically, verbally, emotionally or psychologically.
No matter what you say, there are always signs of an abuser, whether he’s a budding or full-blown practitioner of the punching, verbal or emotional slicing arts.

When a man makes you stay on a video chat for 24 hours, just so that he can see where you are at all times, he’s an abuser. Please don’t tell me that “he’s just a bit jealous” or “you know men are like that”….that’s not “a bit” of jealousy and not all men are like that!

When a man makes you take pictures of yourself and send it to him 24 hours a day, so he knows where and who you’re with, my sister you’re in bondage…..only that your master hasn’t paid your purchase price. Any man that makes you do this, under the guise that his heart has been broken by the previous women in his life and therefore, you need to earn his trust, is a confirmed wizard. He needs Jesus and you need a copy of the Slavery Abolition Act of 1833.

When a man flings objects at you during an argument, throws and breaks his phone against the wall and says “Look what you made me do,” he will one day throw you and blame you for it. You’d better run away and from that far distance, text him the number of a psychiatrist and enrol him for an anger management course.

When a man tells you that once you get married, because his mother did it, you too will pound yam for him while you’re nine months pregnant, wash his car, feed your three children and drop them off at school, clean the house, do the family laundry, go shopping etc. without help of any sort, I’ll only say this: are you familiar with the letters R.U.N?

When you’re in a relationship with a man who arbitrarily picks up your phone, deletes some male contacts, text messages, grills you whenever you pick a call from a man, logs into your Facebook account and abuses and warns off all the men who say nice things to you, tells you which friends to keep and the ones to dismiss, and short of getting you a bodyguard, monitors your movements in every way possible, I’d like to inform you that that man is not man who loves you, but a monitirung, familiar spirit. The earlier you’re delivered from him, the better for you.

Having said that, I’d like to add that some of this kind of men can smell desperation and know that there’s little or nothing you can or would want to do to them.
So my advice to you dear prospective bride, is build your self-esteem, be proud of who you are, be picky (yes, contrary to popular opinion, you don’t have to drag the bottom of the barrel), and know that you deserve a good man. Take your time; because once you make your choice, you’re stuck with him. Don’t be in haste- for where the hare gets to by running, the tortoise will arrive there by walking.

#‎IThinkI 'mDoneRantingForToday

Your points are good to cheer in a penticostal church or a motivational talk....... How practical is it? hmmmmm....

Truth is, most men mature out of these things. Running away is simply cowardice.

THINGS I USE TO SAY/DO
1. My wife must know how to cook
2. No woman can control me
3. Show me your chat if you are sure you are clean, where are you?, give the phone to your female friend so I can be sure, etc
4. She must respect my brothers/sisters
5. She will never know my entire earnings
6. Never give your life to your wife
7. I cannot change pampass or wash plate in my own house
8. She must respect my friends
etc.

WHAT I NOW DO
1. Eat whatever she cooks
2. I have learnt to obey madam for long life
3. Why on earth do I need to know if she is cheating? Why give myself headache? If she cheats, na my body she use cheat? TRUST IS DELIBRATE
4. My siblings either submit to my wife or get out of my house
5. She has the password to my bank account and now manages all my finances
6. Now she has the documents to my life insurance (I'd rather she kill me than die otherwise and leave my family in trouble)
7. I am an expert nappy changer now and I sabi wash plate pass Ekaite now .... my cooking is still prety bad I must confess
8. respect my wife or keep your friendship
-
-
-
-
-

----- Don't worry, the boy will soon mature into a man

2 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cleft Events:

OMG for once a female has spoken vividly for the guys shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

With expiring date
a hundred and twenty works just fine for me cool

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lertee(f): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
True trait of a feminist..men don break this one heart tire hehehehehehe.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Orikinla(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
When a man tells you that once you get married, because his mother did it, you too will pound yam for him while you’re nine months pregnant, wash his car, feed your three children and drop them off at school, clean the house, do the family laundry, go shopping etc. without help of any sort, I’ll only say this: are you familiar with the letters R.U.N? grin

RUN from every bush man.

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
a hundred and twenty works just fine for me cool

U GO FINE LIKE THIS.

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bros..

I salute you!!

The gods shall stick to your prescription.. grin 3 shots, 3 times daily.. grin
Lol grin grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by demelza: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at the male chatters getting mad. grin
grin The way they are arguing as if their lives depends on it is simply amusing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.