Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

A Special Message For Unmarried Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Special Message For Unmarried Women (34152 Views)

Why Nigerian Unmarried Women Will Increase In No / 7 Things Unmarried Women Do Not Deserve / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ketimae: Mz Vox,
Because you stole my work, I have had to join Nairaland today. I am not happy at the way you refused to do the right thing and acknowledge that this is my work. Instead, you've verbally abused those who called you out for doing so. I could bring legal action against you for this, because the work is under copyright, but I won't.
I'm not saying you shouldn't share for others to learn. But for Pete's sake, if you copy someone's work, have the DECENCY to write down the author's name!

Yawa don gas! grin grin

How do we know you are the owner/original writer of the article?

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lightening: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Are you sure you read the OP at all?

@ bukatyne
Instead of reading and applying this wise! counsel from Cleft Events who might be running her home on those principles successfully, you are trying to prove to every poster that does not agree with the myopic opinions of your obviously frustrated likes here. We continue to copy the western ladies who can readily cope with multiple divorces, but when the chips sre down you will not let the pastors be where you are looking for quick miracles.

@Cleft Events - You may have a calling for marriage counselling ministry. Sanity needs to be restored in the minds of some ladies
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lightening: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Are you sure you read the OP at all?
Instead of reading and applying this wise counsel from Cleft Events who might be running her home on those principles successfully, you are trying to prove to every poster that does not agree with the myopic opinions of your obviously frustrated likes here. We continue to copy the western ladies who can readily cope with multiple divorces, but when the chips sre down you will not let the pastors be where you are looking for quick miracles.

@Cleft Events - You may have a calling for marriage counselling ministry. Sanity needs to be restored in the minds of some ladies
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ketimae: Mz Vox,
Because you stole my work, I have had to join Nairaland today. I am not happy at the way you refused to do the right thing and acknowledge that this is my work. Instead, you've verbally abused those who called you out for doing so. I could bring legal action against you for this, because the work is under copyright, but I won't.
I'm not saying you shouldn't share for others to learn. But for Pete's sake, if you copy someone's work, have the DECENCY to write down the author's name!

If you are truly the original writer, kudos for an excellent piece!

[size=5pt]*If you are a NL troll, mtschieew!*[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by haulagehandlers(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ op I advise you to take a trip to the capital of the eastern heartland and you would see so many aunties that will tear this your plagiarized write up to shreds.
Fela said and I quote"The African is different from the European,from the inner and cultural structure,its from the creators ascendancy" end of quote. We are Africans,we have our ways,though I am not advocating that a woman stay put in an abusive relationship,but if you are looking for a saint you would end up like those aunties wey dey somachi park for Owerri.

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lolz.

Internet, blogs, media will ruin many lives!!

Too many advice and counsels from ITK single ladies will ruin the chances of so many ladies finding a deserving husband cos they will keep comparing and checkmating the men coming their ways to ensure they meet up with the instructions they once read from nairaland or some blogs and end up driving the men away.

Ladies, be humble, respectful, learn good homekeeping skills, learn to cook, develop passion for kids, be friendly and love God and that's all u need and the right man will locate u at the appointed time and if he doesn't come...bingogrin

Don't follow another single lady's counsel cos it may work for her and fail u...be careful and wise! Over education, exposure, westernization and open eye has ruined the lives of many single ladies today.

Meanwhile, any man that abuses women or kids physically is better dead than living, and I encourage ladies to avoid any man who hits them cos its an act of inhumane!!!

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Parisfran(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
tchidi:

Looking at your shortforms, its obvious you didn't write it. No one says don't share, just acknowledge the author. Someone spent time writing this and you just put it without reference. There is something called plagiarism, and someone can take legal action on you. Thanks.
She has already put her source! Haba, you people should start taking things easy.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Ketimae(f): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

I am the original author. You can view it on my blog and read other articles and stories I put up there. Just click http://rachaelzheart./
thank you
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Ketimae(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Yawa don gas! grin grin

How do we know you are the owner/original writer of the article?

This is how you'll know.....follow my blog and you'll read it there, along with the other stories I have there. Just click on http://rachaelzheart./
(I just hope I'm not risking further plagiarism)
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

Aunty Ile, she is not a troll. I read this post a long time on her wall, she's my friend. She did a series for the guys and ladies. When I saw this, I asked her, 'u don join nl?' And she said I was d 3rd person asking her that! Had to bring her here to see the write up! Copied Right down to the last word! Its really not fair.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Being a victim of plagiarism hurts so much. I have been victim severally, and nairalanders seems to be the greatest violators. Seun and mods should do sth abt it cos its really bad.

Nigerians pls learn to give credit to the original author of any write-up u post online or offline. It shows professionalism and helps to encourage them to work harder.

Copying someone's work without giving him/her credit is the same as arm robbery!!!! Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by willibounce: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
tchidi: Mz OP, is d original author aware that her post is here? Considering she was not acknowledged? undecided undecided

Beht why are you like this?! cry cry

Lolz. No mind her. And she's still being stubborn abt it. Na d kain gal wey dey find perfect gal b this o. If dem slap am 4 steaLing na, she go say na injustice against women.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
A woman that cannot acknowledge the source of her article, how can she acknowledge her man for all he has done for her.

A woman that cannot REPENT when she is wrong, how would she humble herself before her husband.

Spinsters, una see the kind person where dey give una TECHNICAL ADVICE?
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ketimae:

I am the original author. You can view it on my blog and read other articles and stories I put up there. Just click http://rachaelzheart./
thank you

Wow. I almost never do this through NL but I will be visiting your blog. You are very good!

tchidi:

Aunty Ile, she is not a troll. I read this post a long time on her wall, she's my friend. She did a series for the guys and ladies. When I saw this, I asked her, 'u don join nl?' And she said I was d 3rd person asking her that! Had to bring her here to see the write up! Copied Right down to the last word! Its really not fair.

Thanks Tchidi. I think the OP should apologize to her please. I can't be too mad at Mz Vox though, if not for her I may never have read this superb article! I truly believe it was an honest mistake but an apology would be in order.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
The op has corrected the blunder, y'all should give it a rest.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
ogugua88: Some men sef. If you had that much to offer, then you wouldn't resort to mocking women for getting older or reminding them that their biological clocks are "reaching expiration". I wonder why some get so defensive when such matters arise.

Exactly Oguga! Why are they angry and foaming at the mouth when this thread is clearly about dumb and senseless chicks?

Are we "cockblocking" their game? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
DailyNews: Lolz.

Internet, blogs, media will ruin many lives!!

Don't follow another single lady's counsel cos it may work for her and fail u...be careful and wise! Over education, exposure, westernization and open eye has ruined the lives of many single ladies today.

Meanwhile, any man that abuses women or kids physically is better dead than living, and I encourage ladies to avoid any man who hits them cos its an act of inhumane!!!

But they are supposed to follow your advice

2 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus:
I see you're just spoiling for a fight today, are you sure you don't have undiagnosed bi-polar disorder?

I can't even recall whining about any chicks here, I said what I said and went to the back seat to observe...na you call me come front.

Oya come, since you wanna know worram gonna do to you for quoting me, I will send you a PM so we hook up, make I hard-spank some sense into you from behind. I'm sure you don bully this your 'chima' into submission.

Quote me again, make we run this tin till dai kingdom come. Nansense! Mrs with no class.

And yet you are rambling on and on about what?

Take a nap.

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by steveec122(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
When I met this political woman right activist at her old age, I decamped and married my submisive 26year old virgin. Am happy because she does her home chores as a woman and I help her when she need me.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by soulglo: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
haulagehandlers: @ op I advise you to take a trip to the capital of the eastern heartland and you would see so many aunties that will tear this your plagiarized write up to shreds.
Fela said and I quote"The African is different from the European,from the inner and cultural structure,its from the creators ascendancy" end of quote. We are Africans,we have our ways,though I am not advocating that a woman stay put in an abusive relationship,but if you are looking for a saint you would end up like those aunties wey dey somachi park for Owerri.

So what is considered African? Beating your wife? Verbally abusing her? That's basically what you've said. Just like one black kid telling another black kid that they are acting white because they speak English properly. Of course you are that's your mentality. When you wife leaves you I can see you blaming the western culture. Not you who has the problem. I am African and I do not subscribe to your type of African. And we are not less African because we were raised to treat people with respect and be civil. The fact that you quote Fela in a thread that is admonishing women to value themselves says a lot about you. Fela was many things but certainly not the poster boy for a respectable family man. Not by any standard.

4 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wu Zetian: The op has corrected the blunder, y'all should give it a rest.

Counsel for prosecution has rested My Lord!! cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by OnoEdosio(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hehehehehe...this article cracked me up mehn!!!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Forwetinnah: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
bukatyne: A female poster opens a thread to advice ladies to avoid abusive and substandard men.

Male posters are ranting and talking about submission, competitiveness, reasons men cheat etc.

If your sister brings a man you know is a potential abuser or cheat home, will you advice her to carry on so that she will not hug her pillow at night or walk on menopause street? Will you tell her to be patient and pray or run for her dear life?

The quality of some men is really pathetic.

Just as some women are not wife materials, some men are not husband materials.

On point Sis..some men don't just have respect for women, they expect women to do all the work (emotional and physical) while they sit back as Demi gods and Nag. Most men end up marrying informal housegirls (Not for love), while they flex outside with sophisticated ones..rubbish

4 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Ketimae(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thank you, Mz Vox for finally acknowledging your source.
Thank you to my friends and blog followers who not only recognized my work, but notified me and spoke against it's unacknowledged recopying.
Thank you, NairaLand administrators, who contacted me and ensured that the proper source is acknowledged.
God bless everyone.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by demelza: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ketimae: Thank you, Mz Vox for finally acknowledging your source.
Thank you to my friends and blog followers who not only recognized my work, but notified me and spoke against it's unacknowledged recopying.
Thank you, NairaLand administrators, who contacted me and ensured that the proper source is acknowledged.
God bless everyone.
Awww....
Dont we all just love happy endings?
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by chukxy44(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Let's face hard facts most Nigerian Ladies that are crazy about getting married are not even mentally, emotionally or even financially ready for it.

Majority are simply looking for a bait-out, someone to take away d years they have wasted jumping from bed to bed, most of then simply needs some one to pay the bills. The very few who are financially independent and emotionally stable just needs any man who can save from the over-age syndrome.

You can hardly find a lady below 28 years who is mental, emotional and financial stable that is crazy about getting married, if u do find any be sure to confirm that what she calls a birth certificate is a 2 mins affidavit from a high court re-declaring her age.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
^^

Son, go to bed mbok!! undecided undecided
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by ogbronx(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lightening:

@ bukatyne
Instead of reading and applying this wise! counsel from Cleft Events who might be running her home on those principles successfully, you are trying to prove to every poster that does not agree with the myopic opinions of your obviously frustrated likes here. We continue to copy the western ladies who can readily cope with multiple divorces, but when the chips sre down you will not let the pastors be where you are looking for quick miracles.

as if u read my mind
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by ogbronx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
happy is the woman that knows her place and blessed is the man that finds such for a wife. Ladies,make una de fool una sef de go with such ideas as the op.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by ogbronx(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omero: Thank u sist. Vanity is vanity says d preacher, look onto Jesus alone d author n perfecter of our faith (Hebrew 12:2), and ur joy in life, weather married or unmarried will have no limits. Am in total support of d OP, because am a perfect gentle man, perfect am I cos d BiBlE says so- Matthew 5:48. I can never, never abuse(of any form) my woman to be. Even in our unfaithfulness God is ever faithful, so why should one mere mortal- dust to dust(man/boy) be bossy or feeling proud because they its a man's world. Hell fire awaits all abusive, intolerant, wicked, cheating etc. men/boys.
Parochial!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
ogbronx: happy is the woman that knows her place and blessed is the man that finds such for a wife. Ladies,make una de fool una sef de go with such ideas as the op.

1 dislike.

4 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lekpalicious(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
For wetin nah?:

On point Sis..some men don't just have respect for women, they expect women to do all the work (emotional and physical) while they sit back as Demi gods and Nag. Most men end up marrying informal housegirls (Not for love), while they flex outside with sophisticated ones..rubbish
GBAM!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.