Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. (12001 Views)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Cumreal(m): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2013
Okay so this girl invited me over to come and visit her for the day and sleepover at her place. We have been chatting for a few months before then and she has been sending me signals like she likes me, flirting etc also told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend (maybe that's why she was chatting to me). So when i go and visit her the flirting increased and we are on her bed together chilling then i make a move and try to kiss her, and then she begins drama and she tells me she cant do it because she has a boyfriend bla bla and that she is not that type of girl. WTF? My question is why the heck would she invite me over when she knows she has a boyfriend? Also why would she not tell me beforehand that she has a boyfriend. I had the impression she was single based on what she told me. After i left her place back to my place she starts texting me that she misses me!. Is she daft. undecided

I haven't even replied her messages since then.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Cumreal(m): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2013
Cumreal:
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Enegod(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2013
you didnt press harder..go bk and get the job done..goodluck!

17 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2013
And you created this thread because?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Cumreal(m): 12:38am On Oct 07, 2013
sexkillz: And you created this thread because?

Cause i felt more mature men with experiences in this area can give advice.

12 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Cumreal:

Cause i felt more mature men with experiences in this area can give advice.
What do you want from her?
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by danchuzzy(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Cumreal: Okay so this girl invited me over to come and visit her for the day and sleepover at her place. We have been chatting for a few months before then and she has been sending me signals like she likes me, flirting etc also told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend (maybe that's why she was chatting to me). So when i go and visit her the flirting increased and we are on her bed together chilling then i make a move and try to kiss her, and then she begins drama and she tells me she cant do it because she has a boyfriend bla bla and that she is not that type of girl. WTF? My question is why the heck would she invite me over when she knows she has a boyfriend? Also why would she not tell me beforehand that she has a boyfriend. I had the impression she was single based on what she told me. After i left her place back to my place she starts texting me that she misses me!. ARE YOU DAFT. undecided

I haven't even replied her messages since then.

the real question has been emboldened... my friend... go find work!
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Tinkybabe(f): 12:55am On Oct 07, 2013
That was a test to see how much self control you have tongue
but
you failed grin

ndo,get another victim

2 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by PresidentT(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2013
Just go back and complete the job. This time around don't rush but be clinical.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by skyscraperTM(m): 1:21am On Oct 07, 2013
qirls are crazy¡

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by EdDave(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2013
She has a boyfriend but misses u?
U have just been parked in the 'friend' zone, bro
Wat u gonna do?

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 07, 2013
Token Resistance.

Next time back off a bit and continue. She was being NORMAL.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Delete her number and forget about her.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by ayusco85(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2013
U aint got game man. Simple grin, cos if u do, u will ve been allowed to get to the promised land

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by rman: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2013
LMFAO

How old are you? I can tell both of you are still very young.

Anyway, she is just being a girl and most girls think giving in on the first attempt makes them cheap. All the talk about having a boyfriend is a lie. She really likes you and want to be bold enough to come get her.

Now go back and finish the job. And please stop when she asks you to stop.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by ilaugh1: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Obviously you lack the midas touch. Simple. She couldnt have invited you to come count the ceiling boards.

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by crackhaus: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Tinkybabe: [s]That was a test to see how much self control you have[/s] tongue
but
you failed grin

ndo,get another victim
No pun intended miss, but this is bullshiiit. Do you test a dog's self control by leaving fresh bone in its kernel with it?

@OP, I think you're young and may not have experienced that situation before, but if she invited you over to her house to spend the night, bro her body is already yours. I'm thinking there's something you didn't do right, but goodluck next time.
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Leward(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2013
sexkillz: And you created this thread because?

for the first time i'm liking your comment, op thinks every gal is a LovePeddler, give me her number and let me give her the type of treatment a gal like her deserves
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by fr3do(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2013
she is female
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by fr3do(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus:

@OP, I think you're young and may not have experienced that situation before, but if she invited you over to her house to spend the night, bro her body is already yours. I'm thinking there's something you didn't do right, but goodluck next time.

he rushed
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Ab025(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Why shud u expect sex d very first time u are meeting with ur online gf....?

Later, u will be boastin to ur friends how u ate her raw d very first time, how cheap she is, etc

So u think u are craig david that is why u xpect her to spread her legs to u in d very first meetin....?

Why won't guys learn to take it easy while approachin ladies, na ashawo she be wey u go fvck am d very first time...? Even if na ashi, una no go settle price first....?

She even try wey she welcom u well sef.....

4 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by skyscraperTM(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2013
i still can`t decipher the reason why qirls act that way, there was this qirl i was tryinq to chyke, she calls me all sorts of pet names, but when i start my love talk, she`ll start preachinq to me like i`m a devil. i`m not a call kindof quy 'cause i`m always online likewise the people i`m chattinq with, so whenever we talk online, she always talks about missinq me and wantinq to hear my voice, but when i eventually call her and said all the best love lines i have in my head she qoes like "hmmmm ok" wtf¡ damn¡ that babe is so borinq. honestly, i don`t know what she wants, this is a qirl i`ve known riqht from secondary school. she is twenty years of age now but still acts like a kid. when online, she send me all kind of love smileys ranqinq from heart, rose, kisses and who knows what next it will be. above all these, i dare not raise a s`exual conversation with her, not even a kiss convo. a day i qot so irritated so i decided to insult her, i purposely wanted to hurt her feelinqs so she can feel an iota of all i`ve been through just because of her. i tried to qet rid of her claiminq i have a qirlfriend but she doesn`t seem deterred by that. she is a churchy qirl and obsessed about hell fire. she does not want to have a boyfriend but almost everyday she keep baptizinq my phone with love messages and also yesterday she called me. i really don`t know what she want from me, i no wan do aqain o¡

[size=15pt]damn¡ qirls are crazy|[/size]
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by toms55(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2013
embarassedOka bobo yi la ra sha.....eaya pele

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by segzicres(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2013
@ab025 pls STFU! Its guys like you with zero confidence that make ladies believe they can play whatever games they like on men. The babe is just a confused hoe.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by djeezy(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Theories: According to the op's post, they've been chatting for few months and have never met until....
1. It could be that when they met, she lost the appetite to mingle, maybe she wasn't attracted to him sexually.
2. She didn't want to appear cheap by giving in to his advances at the first meet. But how far she let you go in your advances will determine whether she truly likes you or not.
3. Were you desperate, did you attempt by making it seem all you wanted from her was sex? Self control truly matters.
4. Was she testing you or want to see how much you'd go to get her? Whichever way, some girls are just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by dBard: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2013
@o.p.. next time, do not rush.
She invited u over, theres a more than 80% chance u will get t 2nd base.
Don't just jump t kissing her. create d mood..hold her hands, caress it a bit during conversations, hold her, ask t cuddle her while gisting...light discrete touches t d belly, avoid d obvious breasts etc...stroke her hair..stuffs like that..n keep d sex OFF ur mind.
The whole idea is t make HER want u.
Pick or Answer her. STOP pouting like a spoilt kid denied icecream.
Can't believe am actually lecturing someone on this

2 Likes

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by modextus(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2013
She probably wasn't attracted to the YOU she saw but with the YOU she knew online undecided
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Cumreal(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Hey i really appreciate all your replies, Thanks! But i didn't meet this girl online she knew me in person and we have met before casually. She obviously sent me signals like she liked me hence why i made a move and then she started all the lecturing about having a boyfriend etc.. even after that i still acted normal and friendly (my normal self) and even stayed the night with her. Then i left the next day. Thats when she started messaging me saying she missed me. undecided
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2013
So should we start smiling
Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2013
guy wake up. No dulling next time. If she invites you over to 'SLEEP', no slack again, mount pressure till u score which i can tell u, is what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. by AnodaIT(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Of course she didnt want sex and I believe that is why she invited you to her house instead of coming to yours so that she could have more control of proceedings on a safe ground.
It seems you have been playing a really cool and nice guy with her, how about introducing a little pillow, erotica talk during ur chat with her.
A guy with low esteem play cool n only try to kiss in a dark corner, a confident guy tells a girl on the road that he is going to fvrk her at the next corner, if she agree they look forward to it, if they dont agree, they laugh over it.
Whats all this about getting angry cos a girl who is not ur wife refuses to give u fvrk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? / Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.