Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32584 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Gwekzy: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kittenprincess1: Burna boi's music n video r xo irritating n annoying,useless voice n meanin less lyrics n beat
. Burna boy Re U high or sumtin Dat Dude is 1 of d few Originals we ave in d industry....

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
goldfish80: I hate that NTA news theme song.I have this urge to kick a kid real hard whenever I hear that song! angry

LOL...Do you like the theme song of TALES BY MOONLIGHT?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
I love you all...lol.
*KC- Akantakoo (what in the name of Bleep is dat)
*DBANJ- "u will need me finally/ u will want me finally/ ki lon shey won/obalagala" HUH??
*SKUKI- voomva voomvava vooom voo va (are you stupid?)
i could go on but i dont wanna end up frustrated .... NO TALENT.NO LYRICAL CONTENT. NOTHING TO SING ABOUT BESIDES *@?%!%$ una dey mad ni?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by patostation(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
How about that music video by Tunde Ednut in which he tried to imitate Lil Wayne by singing from inside a bath, covered with water while on suit but in the desert. So useless!

Not to forget May D and his monkey videos.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tremzy07(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
domido: anything from skuki or what do dey call themselves..............i heard one of dem calls himself pinshawn or aw is it spelt........natin dey deir head...........vumvavavumva!!!!!!!!!!!wat the hell does that mean

More dollars in your bank account for this comment. I've never gotten the useless songs they sing. First it was Banger now this Vumvava atrocity to the ears angry

and to think Phenom who i respect allowed himself feature in such a piece of crap undecided
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ninilowo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dr. Arewa:
Very easy...normal nigerian pop...meaningless lyrics,just beats...girls bein told to shake what they'v got lyk dia dogz,sumone callin himself badoo wen he shud b teachn the young ones gud thingz,one askin d poor girl dat watz her flavour make she carry orange cum,anoda one talk say personally he go do d girl make she no tel ha daddy...useless lyf!..smh for dia fans!
A trillion likes from me.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by iphedahyor(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
nony30: TAke banana by Dr Sid!! Awful song!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLODO,shey na Dr Sid sing am ni

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kstyle2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Criously iyanya's music sucks big tym.....dr sid shld jst quit music 4 cryin out loud.....wen may d came out,i tot he wz gonna b d nxt big tin 2 happn....lo n behold,he turned out worse dan a mexican funeral.....only few artiste mk gud music.....2baba n d 1 and only BrymO.....brymo is simply outstanding

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Littlehooper: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bau3r: GARA!,U NA WETIN U DEY USE TYPE,NA D ARTISTES DEM DASH U MB?

NA UR BLOOD, I DEY USE TO TYPE..
HOW MUCH DO U GET IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT..
LEAVE NAIJA ARTISTES ALONE...
IF U BEEF THEIR GLORY, U WILL END LIKE A STORY
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
goldfish80: I hate that NTA news theme song.I have this urge to kick a kid real hard whenever I hear that song! angry

LOL...Do you like the theme song of TALES BY MOONLIGHT ?? grin grin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
omajali2003: That song about 'all I want is your wastes" gets me mad. Forget the money they make, they lack lyrical creativity and and are poor reflections of our cultural and moral values.
that's not typo

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Manchidede(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by adepojuot: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
all wiz kid song,too childish for my liking.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Damojo: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Skales!!!!!! Foolish rapperb

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kokoma adebisi kongba angry

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by yeancharr(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
>»»»Condom sir by dammy crane angry,ny song frum terry g....ewww!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Littlehooper: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=iphedahyor]OLODO,shey na Dr Sid sing am ni[/

HE WANT TO CONTRIBUTE ALSO THAT'S WHY...
LEAVE THE POOR NOT ALONE
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Sugahylz(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any song by Duncan Mighty pisses the bleep outta me!!
Kk atleast just one of his old songs makes sense to me tho and that is AKONUCHE....the rest lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by iamboody(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hate to hear or watch any music from Dprince or Dr Sid. I hate to say this cos Don Jazzy is my man, but dats just the fact.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by howfarwhatagwan: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
- Most of the foreign music these days can't even stand them a bit.

- Iyanya is very annoying I must say has some silly song and video where he is putting on a suit in the bathroom and some brainless babe is just shaking foolishly. I detest a lot of his songs.

Infact I've got a long list will summarize

- Ice Prince's Aboki and VIP can't tell the difference is he for real two songs with the same beat?
- D Prince's Take Banana (Je deteste)
- Tu Face's African Queen ( I loveeeeeeee Tu face but I've never liked this song it turns me off don't know why)
- Most of flavour's songs especially shake
- Most of the new hustling Nigerian musician's songs

I love choreography/dance so any music video that has got some real choreography or dance moves I gbadu like mad (just a few of them I must say) and cannot stand any that does not have any real choreography but some silly women just shaking foolishly and believe me there are lots of them.

For me if the dance moves or choreography is great I don't care about the lyrics that much. I think that the moment one understands the different functions or roles that music plays in life you sometimes won't be too turned off with some songs. Music can either heal, build, help you loose yourself, rebuke, get you in the mood etc... just get the right song for the right moment.

Interesting thread I must say we should start same thread with Nigerian actors and actresses

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by iamdsam: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Most songs and music videos from most of these new artists been shown on SoundCity daily pisses me off alot. Most of them aren't suppose to be musicians at all. Most of them just wanna get popular. I so much hate them
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Koolking(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
21 century Nigerian Music is a collective poo. ASA is world class.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tonte(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
There iz one song,'' You can neva run run run,u can onli mad mad mad like ''.Wheneva i hear dat song,i feel like shooting whoeva sang it.Heck!!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by basisop(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Caprison: Any music by Father Mbaka...i always get malaria parasite because of his music

Yes, his music sends demons like you into comma.

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by omusiliyu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
abeg excludin Flavour Nwaaba own, Ada, Iwe ne we mu(Tribute to MC loph), Birikota and the rest they rock wella...DJ's can testify to it... Team Flavour

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Sugahylz(f): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
nony30: TAke banana by Dr Sid!! Awful song!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls da prince sang "take banana" and not Dr sid!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hw i wish we leaved in thesame compand,by nw u would hv being a dead man from banging ur head on the wall.
Deactivate your account!

6 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by BigBen10: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
i hate dat one dat say "i like your selling point, give ur selling point" - like seriously wots dat supposed to mean. E dey vex always. angryi hate dat one dat say "i like your selling point, give ur selling point" - like seriously wots dat supposed to mean. E dey vex always.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Sugahylz(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nkpume Iko: There iz one song,'' You can neva run run run,u can onli mad mad mad like ''.Wheneva i hear dat song,i feel like shooting whoeva sang it.Heck!!!

Lmao!!!I tink terry G sang it
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Sugahylz(f): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: - Most of the foreign music these days can't even stand them a bit.

- Iyanya is very annoying I must say has some silly song and video where he is putting on a suit in the bathroom and some brainless babe is just shaking foolishly. I detest a lot of his songs.

Infact I've got a long list will summarize

- Ice Prince's Aboki and VIP can't tell the difference is he for real two songs with the same beat?
- D Prince's Take Banana (Je deteste)
- Tu Face's African Queen ( I loveeeeeeee Tu face but I've never liked this song it turns me off don't know why)
- Most of flavour's songs especially shake
- Most of the new hustling Nigerian musician's songs

I love choreography/dance so any music video that has got some real choreography or dance moves I gbadu like mad (just a few of them I must say) and cannot stand any that does not have any real choreography but some silly women just shaking foolishly and believe me there are lots of them.

For me if the dance moves or choreography is great I don't care about the lyrics that much. I think that the moment one understands the different functions or roles that music plays in life you sometimes won't be too turned off with some songs. Music can either heal, build, help you loose yourself, rebuke, get you in the mood etc... just get the right song for the right moment.

Interesting thread I must say we should start same thread with Nigerian actors and actresses

Nwanne there's nothing wrong with 2face's AFRICAN QUEEN biko!!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Gbengem(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Stu pid Love by olamide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.