Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32582 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Anything from D.banj damn he don't make sense at all.

Wizkid smh

Davido lawd have mercy

Nyaya parson my spelling.. I bet hoes are tire of shaking their waist already.. BS

Limpopo dude, I saw the video @ my cousin's house the other day.. He was homo twerking like WTF dude

They all sucks
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2013
dabrake:
I don't see the hype about that dude. I still think Nas outclass JayZ

soooo true!!

but Vic-O > Nas & Jay cool cool

grin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by wealthpreach(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2013
I feel like commiting sucide and ending it. what am I living for. mi chairman
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kenedy175(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2013
kennygee:

Miley is not a Nigerian o, she's jst a retarded and confused illuminati puppet.
I hate any song from Olamide, he is just a hood, razz ghetto rat. Then i hate any sond from bracket, those guys should just give up. K switch should just go and open a bar, i hate his songs. Terry G needs T.B. Joshua's deliverance.

of course I knw she isn't a Nigerian. I just keep wondering how she became so wild nd freaky
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by jspac(m): 1:33am On Oct 08, 2013
Tracks by both foreign and naija auto tune artists.
Empty and meaningless
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by oge4real(f): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2013
I don't know who sang ara ga agba ndi ara but I don't think there will ever be anything more meaningless.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 1:58am On Oct 08, 2013
odua boy: Nigerians and hypocrisy you lots loathe and dislike this songs so much,yet you people keep buying and listening to them,tell me how this artistes make their money,you dance to the wack songs at parties and yet you come to nairaland and start forming holy holy and music critic.
Stop blaming the artistes,blame the nigeria mentality,wasn't iyanya also singing meaningful songs at the beginning of his career how many of you hypocrites bought and listened to the song same with darey e.t.c but you see wack artiste like psquare,dbanj,wizkid e.t.c singing rubbish and making cold cash,any reasonable artiste who doesnt want to die in abject poverty would quickly change his type of music to suit the fans taste.
you definitely had your brain in the refrigerator when posting this pooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 2:00am On Oct 08, 2013
diamondgirl:
....tnk God am nt d only person dat noticed...itz jst dat d guy don mak am alrdy...mtcheeew
it's also cool that you know he has achieved everything a man would want...but I know he still makes good music mehn!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2013
gal10: MAY D's Many Many things- trying django unchained wasn't funny for me. Flavour and his Ukwu songs/videos- he's too vulgar though i love adanma. Timaya's dembaa......, very annoying and all d sexy ladies-----. dbanj's don't tell me nonsense: d whole concept and lyrics was annoying though top of the world earned my respect! Iyanya's recent songs from kukere-ur waist.... d guy is just a joker for me! and to think he is a product of project fame. finally tiwa savage-ife wa gbonna,love me love me- she lacks lyrics and d real voice, her face is still selling for her sha. ehnm omawunmi's "u fit craze o, u no fit handle me, make we relate ooo" very annoying coming from her. even personally/alingo, azonto, caro, gobe, rihannnaa by orezi ( i felt like slapping him, and to think he spent 7M), shole shole by sean tizzle mtchew smh for the future of our music in naija. unfortunately most of us still aid/ promote their stupidity and profanity with constant viewing and patronage!
I don't think you should criticise these people, cos from what you just spilled... it's obvious you know nothing about music... how can you say tiwa savage lacks the lyrics and voice And after criticising these people, you're still gonna play all those songs.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2013
manuelzz:

Really? I guess he did the "top of the world" song while he was in mavins record....mtcheew sad
I see sarcasm here, but what are you really saying?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2013
tellwisdom: Nigerian songs, most especially dbanj and wizkid?? Spits profusely sad
you'll soon run out of saliva. ..
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 2:08am On Oct 08, 2013
shachris03: all Dbanj songs after he left MoHits are wack.
you know nothing mehn!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RoadLord: 3:35am On Oct 08, 2013
MillionDollars: I hate nollywood films too

Songs/music videos. I guess the video part is confusing.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by bagginwa(m): 3:47am On Oct 08, 2013
The song that made the mtv top ten “la la.“. They shud have given it to ketty perry withh her new singles “ROAR”
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tellwisdom: 4:06am On Oct 08, 2013
..And wtf is aboki kuza! Aboki kuza!. By ice prince??
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by rman: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2013
If Nigerians hate most of the songs listed on this thread , how come they are commercially successful?
How come they are popular?
Am I missing something?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Shaadey: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Blessmira: Dt Iluminati song by dt guy...? Em em em....... what is dt his name again..... Remind me pls...cheesycheesy Dt music na End time Muzik.
Wel som1 can add tins sha...cheesy
by sarkodie??d video z way 2 silly 2 b watched
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Shaadey: 5:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Jack sparrow silly song + video msctw
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Crixie(m): 5:29am On Oct 08, 2013
shachris03: all Dbanj songs after he left MoHits are wack.
. xo TRUE

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mypayne(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2013
i can see that becoming an ibo is now ur priority abi.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by olayiwola9(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2013
chuddy k- Brazilian hair
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Lumyboi(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Shaadey: Jack sparrow silly song + video msctw
That nicca sure needs to b slapped. Lik damn dt song is a joke
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Lumyboi(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Shaadey: Jack sparrow silly song + video msctw
That nicca sure needs to b slapped. Lik damn dt song is a joke. Seems there is no song soundcity cnt play no mata ow inane
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by prinx55555(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2013
FILEBE: Pls abeg, biko. What does Kenny Saint Brown BEST sing? She should be working as a creche owner jor!
100000000 likes
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by DrArewa(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

While 'they' are collectively pissing you off..they are pissing 'on' some people's bank account..

The song that's currently pissing me off is 'Sugar Cocoa butter' by Jodie
...this might sound like a cliche..which it iz buh money cnt buy dignity or peace of mind...il rada die poor dan use my talent negatively..kids listen to dis songs..my 7yrs old lil bro was singn "i no b casanova but i lyk woman" dah kind of thin myt get embedded in his subconcious and who knowz wat he myt strt doin wt girlz..until we chng our orientation dt money iz not everyfn,we'l kip worshipin poo!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by caprini: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Obama banana by one pretty Ghana girl like this....you will just puke..
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by JamesOkoro(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2013
I dont get pissed off by another body song rather i use to correct the person my own way because to go to the studio and crack brain to release songs isnt easy, please accept our Nigerian songs mainly hiphop.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by prinx55555(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Wia is Seriki?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by MrMac10(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
May una go Dive on top concrete They are makin money una dey criticize dey hate Like my man Burna Boy said Talk wey u dey talk no go bring 1 naira Haters
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by penzino(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
Did anybody mention Vic O?

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
Still dnt get dx SKELEWU stuff
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2013
herkeym001:
I subscribe to your comment. Me too no li̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ to dey that Africa Queen by 2baba, and even Gongo Aso by 9ice. Lobatan.

I thought I was the only person feeling that way oooo. Thank God another person is feeling what I feel too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.