Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? (12280 Views)

What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture / What Will You Do If You Were Left Behind After Rapture. / What If U Are Left Behind After Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by napa: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Good morning all, for those of us who believe in rapture, what will be your reaction to the subject matter?
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by hammedkola(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2013
No One is gonna be left out, so don't think of it

+

Thumbs up to MTN network, y'all know why wink

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2013
hammedkola: No One is gonna be left out, so don't think of it

if you must type, don't smoke. if you must smoke, don't type!

@op, God forbid that I miss rapture! And for anyone who does, haaaa!!!! I'll be interceeding for him from heaven because e no go funny at all! shocked

6 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Emmyk(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2013
I dont wanna think of it o
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Emmyk: I dont wanna think of it o

u better so u don't have to think of this thread when it happens! #just saying

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by tshegs19: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013
I'd be like

7 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by PastorOluT(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Would never be, bt i have this word of encouragement for all.

One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

18 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by hammedkola(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2013
leatherman:

if you must type, don't smoke. if you must smoke, don't type!

@op, God forbid that I miss rapture! And for anyone who does, haaaa!!!! I'll be interceeding for him from heaven because e no go funny at all! shocked

You dey craze for hand....

Do you know d meaning of rapture?...Its not earthquake oh!...its d end of world...

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2013
hammedkola:

You dey craze for hand....

Do you know d meaning of rapture?...Its not earthquake oh!...its d end of world...

i meant everything i said dude! what do you even mean by:

hammedkola: No One is gonna be left out, so don't think of it
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by tsidra(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2013
That one is under tufiakwa. God forbid dat kind tin after I no join illuminati.Haba... Habatically Jesus wuld av 2 com 4 d 3rd tym oooo

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by PastorOluT(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
tsidra: That one is under tufiakwa. God forbid dat kind tin after I no join illuminati.Haba... Habatically Jesus wuld av 2 com 4 d 3rd tym oooo
That's the more reason u have to live daily for Him dear!

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Fazhy: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rapture? How about the Muslims? Islam sure does not believe in it.

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by oremisussan: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
I just hope I get to be the only one left behind.

I would carry a disc player, listening to Tuface's "If to say na just meeee."

I would trek to Dubai, then Siberia, and then Haiti.

I would leave everything called caution at Haiti and then swim back to Nigeria via the Pacific.

I would...

O Gosh! When will it happen, abeg? That rapture!

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by fpeter(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
I pray I don't have to answer this dreadful question cos
I'm heading to heaven by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by dannydaniels(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
sad U̶̲̥̅̊ knw say D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ one N̶̲̥̅̊☺ fit hapun shaa....S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ need bothering maslf.....dem don write M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ name Fø̲̣̣я D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ big register ni
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by simongonner: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
I go arrange meeting with God....ask am some questions...why Akpors go go Heaven and you forget me for earth
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
That means I'm all alone with Sinners....

Any girl wey form Virgin or Good girl for me, HER FATHER!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by bknight: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
The gullibles can continue answering... undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Xplodes2700(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ Op, what makes you think Rapture has not taken place already

3 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by crackhaus: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
This question strong oo... But I think a more suitable question for Nigerians should be, how many of you truly know and are sure deep down in your hearts that you will be raptured?
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by angelTI(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jesu Olugbala saanu mi o
I dont want to miss heaven o

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by arthgideon: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dont believe in rapture
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by wellmax(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
I WON'T BE LEFT BEHIND BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Codedrock(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
LOL.. WHAT A FUNNY QUESTION... I WILL JUST START HAVING THE BEST FUNS OF MY LIFE LIKE FUC.KING UPTO 20GIRLS PER DAY.. AND EAT DIFFERENT TYPE OF THINGS I ALWAYS HOPE TO EAT. BUT I DONT PRAY I WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IN JESUS NAME.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by chikk(f): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fazhy: Rapture? How about the Muslims? Islam sure does not believe in it.

I'm sure u didn't read the op's post otherwise, u wouldn't have posted this. This thread is for those that BELIEVE. Allow those that don't to think for themselves. For now, answer the Op's question for YOURSELF.

@Op, may God forbid it. That's why we should try to be in a state of grace always cos u never can tell when it will be. Whenever it happens, I pray I be among the raptured, amen!

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by wrench: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
gringringrin "Rapture" grin grin grin........ Na To Flex Na.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Burger01(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
What if there is no rapture? At all?
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dear God cry thinking of it makes me feel like dying
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
God forbid! I don't even want to think about it abeg.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by otss(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
To miss heaven means eternal punishmeng. Imagine some1 living in God made fire? repent ye all and let Jesus Christ help you today.

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by chikk(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus: This question strong oo... But I think a more suitable question for Nigerians should be, how many of you truly know and are sure deep down in your hearts that you will be raptured?

No. That's not the question cos u can never truly tell. Man by nature is sinful and our ways and thoughts are different from those of God. As long as we don't know what the judgement will be like, or even the criteria, it wont be easy to answer that question.

I think the questio should be: "now that you have the opportunity, what are you doing to ensure that you don't get left behind when rapture takes place"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat With A Prophet : / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'? / Gratitude Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.