Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: (835 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by timmfikk(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
Have you been able to missed a great romantic opportunity, or you have been able to miss a lady, guy, which it was over your decision and you can never still believe it happened to you, Why not share your opinion right here with us and lets see how it will always work out for others to learn from the past experience of others.
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
no
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by Mesmerize(f): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
No grin
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by timmfikk(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hey common pals, if you don't want to teach anyone some lesson, don't you feel you are being ignorant of the fact.
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
ignorant ke, we're just being truthful and our answers are 'no' tongue
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by Mesmerize(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
timmfikk:

Hey common pals, if you don't want to teach anyone some lesson, don't you feel you are being ignorant of the fact.
No.

ibk sweetie, thanks for the smiley thingy grin
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

No.

ibk sweetie, thanks for the smiley thingy grin
hehehe, anytime dearie wink kiss
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by timmfikk(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
Oga, well i think if you don't have one to share, other's have a lot to share then, but i know ibkaye doesn't have, because she will not want to share any because i am here and i have asked her something like that before, and omo be wan she man dibon grin
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by konkocious(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
oga o
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
timmfikk:

Oga, well i think if you don't have one to share, other's have a lot to share then, but i know ibkaye doesn't have, because she will not want to share any because i am here and i have asked her something like that before, and omo be wan she man dibon grin
have i not already 'shared' i said 'no' didn't i?
Re: The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed: by timmfikk(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ibk Ori e ti sore, elenu nla lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Will U React To It? / Does Age Really Matter In Love? / When Did You Have Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.