Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). (28281 Views)

Question For Believers / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by pecho(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
am also a liven witness OF THE HOLY ROSARY THRU D INTERSECTN OF OUR BLESSED MOTHER MARY....... HAIL HOLY QUEEN, MOTHER MOST PURE AND HONOURABLE...... PRAY 4 US.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by chenypat(f): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
I try as much as possible to always say my rosary everyday. Its always in my handbag or my purse. I dnt go out without it. May our lady of Fatima continue to intercede for us.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Ogegod87: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
I feel Ƨσ blessed been on τ̲̣̣̥ђïş thread. After readin all these testimonies, I'm re-tracing ♍Ɣ steps back 2 reciting d HOLY ROSARY.

Oh Lady of fatima, hail.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Efewestern: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
jamp: Wish I can go back to the days of daily rosary. Very powerful prayer.

The world today do not allow me or give me opportunity to say it.

God I need your grace.

Happy feast day
u can God has given us free will...
Use tat will well cous dre z no time!
It might be hard to go back to dose dayz of saying it daily! Just try... Fight back...
Salvation is free buh maintaining it z very cost #fact
d Lord is ur muscle!

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by nairaland22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow! The rosary is a true and pure prayer. I love it. Mother Mary, pls giv me d Grace 2 always pray my rosary. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Jannyreen: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Andyblaze: Ave Maria!
Maria
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2013
St.Ola:
Unfortunately for me, praying the rosary just never appealed that much. Really I find repetitious prayers boring and failed to logically understand (outside of the meditations on the mysteries) why repetitions would make a prayer more effective. Outside of school where it was more of a group effort, all attempts to pray with the rosary daily became reduced to weekly then monthly then...

Nice post @ OP. Maybe there's yet a redemption for me in this regard. Nice foreign and local testimonies too, maybe a personal testimony of mine may come soon. grin

Dear friend, perhaps these verses will tell you a thing or two about repititive prayer.

Matt 26:44 So, leaving them again, he (Jesus) went away and prayed for the third time, saying the same words again.

Rev 4:8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“‘Holy, holy, holy

is the Lord God Almighty,’

who was, and is, and is to come.”

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2013
kizmartino:

@italo..9ce wrk brada..makin me proud

ave maria gratia plena Dominus tecuum,benedicta tu in muleribus et benedictus fructus ventris tui Jesu..
Sancta maria mater Dei ora pronobis peccatoribus nunc et in ora motis nostra amen.
**itz latin..nt error free**

proudly a catholic born..once a seminarian..always a seminarian(minor)

Thanks bro. I greatly admire you ex-seminarians who still go on to live a faithful Catholic life. You are a powerful witness to the faith. Like Pope Benedict XVI, you teach us the practise of discernment and humility.

Dominus tecum.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2013
italo:

Thanks bro. I greatly admire you ex-seminarians who still go on to live a faithful Catholic life. You are a powerful witness to the faith. Like Pope Benedict XVI, you teach us the practise of discernment and humility.

Dominus tecum.

tnx 4d compliment..
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by peterphd(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2013
The rosary worked when st.Theresa's madalla got bombed abi? Providence favours some Catholics and they say its Mary.smh for us Africans...rosary gives admission into university to study medicine.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by GoldCircle: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Pope Francis said last night that war is ultimately caused by selfishness, which can be overcome only though expressions of fraternity and never with violence.

Speaking at a prayer vigil for peace in Syria in St Peter’s Square, he said: “Leave behind the self-interest that hardens your heart, overcome the indifference that makes your heart insensitive towards others, conquer your deadly reasoning, and open yourself to dialogue and reconciliation.”

The Pope had called the prayer vigil less than a week earlier, as the central event of a worldwide day of fasting and prayer for peace in Syria, the Middle East and the world. Around 100,000 people attended the event.

The Vatican called the vigil an unprecedented papal gesture for peace, by virtue of its scale and prominence of location. It took place the same day that US Secretary of State John Kerry met European leaders to make President Barack Obama’s case for a military strike on the government of Syria’s president Bashar al-Assad, as punishment for the alleged use of chemical weapons in the ongoing civil war there.

The Pope’s address, which took up about 15 minutes of the four-hour liturgy, did not refer to contemporary events but spoke in biblical terms about the nature of war, whose origins he traced to the fall of Adam and the first murder, by Cain of his brother Abel.

Answering Cain’s famous question to God – “Am I my brother’s keeper?” – the Pope replied: “Yes, you are your brother’s keeper! To be human means to care for one another.

“We bring about the rebirth of Cain in every act of violence and in every war,” the Pope said. “All of us!”

War’s ultimate source, Pope Francis said, is the original sin of disobedience.

“When man thinks only of himself, his own interests and places himself in the centre, when he permits himself to be captivated by the idols of dominion and power, when he puts himself in God’s place, then all relationships are broken and everything is ruined,” the Pope said. “Then the door opens to violence, indifference and conflict.”

The Pope concluded on a hopeful note, asking the crowd: “Can we get out of this spiral of sorrow and death? Can we learn once again to walk and live in the ways of peace?”

“Yes, it is possible for everyone!” he said, drawing applause, and he then invoked the image of Christ’s redemptive sacrifice as the ultimate symbol of peace.

“How I wish that all men and women of good will would look to the cross, if only for a moment,” he said. “There, we can see God’s reply: violence is not answered with violence, death is not answered with the language of death. In the silence of the cross, the uproar of weapons ceases and the language of reconciliation, forgiveness, dialogue and peace is spoken.”

The Pope’s words were followed by a period of Eucharistic adoration, including several stretches when all present stood or knelt in silence, without any musical accompaniment.

At other times, as during the praying of the rosary in the first half of the vigil, prayers and readings alternated with choir music or performances on the harp and other string instruments.

During the adoration, people representing five different countries or regions with direct or indirect links to the Syrian conflict – Egypt, the Holy Land, Russia, the United States and Syria itself – brought up incense to burn in a brazier beside the altar.

The ancient icon of Mary known as Salus Populi Romani (“health of the Roman people”), which had been transported for the occasion from Rome’s Basilica of St Mary Major, stood on an easel beside the altar. The icon has special importance for Pope Francis, who went to pray before it on the first morning of his pontificate in March.

The atmosphere in the square was solemn, with none of the festivity of a Sunday Angelus or Wednesday public audience. Security guards confiscated flags, though some Syrian flags could be seen on the periphery of the square.

Many in the congregation clapped and cheered when Pope Francis came out of the basilica at 7pm, but soon fell silent when they noticed his serious demeanor and his failure to wave or smile.

At the end of the liturgy, just before 11pm, after the Pope had returned to the basilica, the crowd applauded again. Pope Francis came out to offer a few final words, thanking the congregation for their company and asking them to continue praying for peace.

“Good night and have a good rest,” he said.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/09/08/pope-francis-prays-that-syria-will-escape-spiral-of-sorrow-and-death/

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2013
^^^

And the drums of war were (at least temporarily) laid aside by the US and Russia almost immediately.

Who know if the Pope's call for prayer has averted another world war?
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Syncan(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^^Yes, yes, no one knows, but what we know for sure is that, it has bought us some time...time to find a solution.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by realistically: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
italo: Dear friends, today October 7th being the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary and October being a month for devotion to Mary, I decided to bring you some of the more famous miracles that have been obtained by praying the Rosary.

Feel free to include your own experiences with the Rosary.

Happy feast day!
Hello Everybody,so here's my testimony......In my 4th year in school,I joined the Confraternity of Our Lady Queen of all Hearts(mostly based on the teachings of St Louis de Montfort) and we had to say our rosaries daily as members and try to be in a state of grace as much as we can....I had the best result in my entire stay at University in that year.........and also with the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary we are moving into our own house tomorrow.....Glory to Jesus!!Though since I graduated I have not been very faithful in praying my Rosary...God help me.
P.s.Italo and Chukwudi44.......you guys should be Cathechists in your parishes.....wish I knew half as much of the Catholic faith as you guys do.....God bless you guys and May our Mother Mary,The Mediatrix of all graces continue to interceed for us,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by damerry(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
If my testimony does not grace this thread then my love for our dear mother Mary worths questioning.

After being found wanting in my o'level results for 2 sittings i became really dejected and gloomy, nevertheless i began the 54 day rosary novena when awaiting results for the last o'level exam i wrote.

To God be the glory it was very much successful, i made it all, the most important aspect was the fact that i received signal graces when going to the cyber to check my results, i started seeing placards and church crusades posters that read FEAR NOT in as much as these seemed to be ordinary posters, the conveyed a message i needed most and later events proved it to be true I WAS SUCCESSFUL.

Another sign that proved that my rosary novena had far-reaching effects was the fact that 97% of my mates whom i wrote the exam with were all found wanting in various subjects.
From then to eternity I've resolved that it will always be and remain
ALL TO JESUS THROUGH MARY OUR MOTHER.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Double27: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Double27: The miracles plenty for my side.
Then in the university (2nd yr) one of my results was published in another dept. I met the lecturer and he asked me to write to him via my HOD and that I shd check the result in my dept after 2 wks. After 2 wks I checked, and I was told me the result is alread in my file (not there actually).
2 days after our project defence in final yr, a list of problem students was pasted and my name was there. When I met my exam officer, he told me that one of my results is missing and the implication is no graduation
The following morning by 3am i said Rosary(my mum taught me that) and asked Our Lady to take control. When i got my dept at abt 9am, i found out that my name have been cancelled in the list. I met the exam officer and he said they just sent to him my result that was missing and I smiled and said MAMA YOU TOO MUCH.

I promised our lady that i will marry my Rosary throughout the month of May, my intention was a good job. By 30th of may, I got a job.

This october, am doing a novena prayer to the Immaculate heart of mary with a promise to marry my rosary as usual for my 2 intentions.
Will She do it? YES SHE WILL.
Just say the rosary faithfully and watch wonders happen in your life. Am a witness.
My requests have been granted. Thank you Our Lady, You too much.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2013
realistically: Hello Everybody,so here's my testimony......In my 4th year in school,I joined the Confraternity of Our Lady Queen of all Hearts(mostly based on the teachings of St Louis de Montfort) and we had to say our rosaries daily as members and try to be in a state of grace as much as we can....I had the best result in my entire stay at University in that year.........and also with the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary we are moving into our own house tomorrow.....Glory to Jesus!!Though since I graduated I have not been very faithful in praying my Rosary...God help me.
P.s.Italo and Chukwudi44.......you guys should be Cathechists in your parishes.....wish I knew half as much of the Catholic faith as you guys do.....God bless you guys and May our Mother Mary,The Mediatrix of all graces continue to interceed for us,Amen.

Hmm..."Catechist!" I have been thinking of that, but the timing doesn't really suit me and I'm involved with other ministries in my parish.

I'll keep thinking and praying about it.

Thanks.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Double27: My requests have been granted. Thank you Our Lady, You too much.

I thank God for you.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Syncan(m): 3:23am On Oct 22, 2013
italo:

Hmm..."Catechist!" I have been thinking of that, but the timing doesn't really suit me and I'm involved with other ministries in my parish.

I'll keep thinking and praying about it.

Thanks.

ehm...bro Italo, pls when you decide to be one, abeg contact me, make you come for our side o.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2013
Syncan:

ehm...bro Italo, pls when you decide to be one, abeg contact me, make you come for our side o.

My heart is open. I'll let you know. smiley

What about you. You'll probably make a more patient Catechist than I.

wink
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2013
26th is around d corner. God's help me I will share my testimony. It's a feast day in my family.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
hurricaneChris: 26th is around d corner. God's help me I will share my testimony. It's a feast day in my family.
bros 2day na 26th na.. Abi u don 4gt?
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
woky: bros 2day na 26th na.. Abi u don 4gt?
Me sef don dey wait.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by woky: 1:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Sal C: Me sef don dey wait.
and 2day is 28th
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Brothers av not forgotten. I promise to I won't fail tonite.

Working in d building industry and schooling at a go aint easy.

I still remember.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by PriceOfGarri(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
hurricaneChris: Brothers av not forgotten. I promise to I won't fail tonite.

Working in d building industry and schooling at a go aint easy.

I still remember.

My Oga! Am loyal o.
Oya come and blast us this testimony of yas.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2013
....When things happen in a way that makes us speechless, it's either we drop tears of while singing endlessly to God almighty or feel like doing "crazy" like shouting, jumping, dancing to songs of joy etc.

These were actually my situations and dt of every body in my family on d 26th of Oct, 2006. We're overwhelmed! The miracle was unexplainable. We didn't knw hw it happened. But we knew God almighty tru the intercession of The Blessed Virgin Mary had shown the fulfillment of his promises......."Never to allow innocent go down"

I may not have the right words to describe all that happened within these 20days, all am very sure is dt I was a "living corpse"
On the 6th of october 2006, being the first saturday of the month (month of Mother Mary), I made sure attended d morning mass which is always dedicated to Christian Women. (CWO saturday). As my mum and I were preparing for d mass around 5:30am, Obinna our neighbour entered our room and told my mum that he woke up and couldn't see his phone again.

Obinna with his dad and we were sharing a 3bedroom flat. So he was like frnd to us. Xpecially when d dad died, he retained dia room. We were very close. When he told my mum that his fone missing, we couldn't say or do much because we had already prepared for first saturday mass.

My mum told him to kip searching every in his room that he might have misplaced it somewhere in his room. We left.
From that morning mass, my mum went to d market. While I mysef stayed bak for saturday duties for altar servers.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hurricaneChris: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Around 10:30am that same day, my mum called me from d market that I shld leave whatever I was doing and come to d market.

I was surprised. My mum wouldn't allow me come to d market. She wud always joke "leave the market for me, while av left d sku for u and ur sisters"
I rushed to d market immediately, only to observe that my mum's eyes were red swollen. She had been crying.
I didn't knw what happened, my mum couldn't talk because of tears.

I pleaded wit her to tell me what happened. I thought abt lot of tinz. I had 3 elders sistes in d uni. What cud av happened to them. Finally my mum talked to me. She said Obinna called her and asked her to tell me to bring out the fone or "something terrible will happened to me"
I didn't really understand that. She(my mum) continued sayin dt obinna and his frnd went to a native doctor and d man confirmed I stole d fone.

I still didn't knw what to say. I didn't see d fone. Infact, d night bfo this lost, I didn't see Obinna. He traveled and came bak very late. I had already slept by the time he was bak. My mum was still crying. She didn't believe him. But the fact that Obinna had involved a dibia, a soothsayer and my name was mentioned during his incantations scared life out of my mum.

The battle between the power of God and d power of darkness had begun. And it was gonna last for 20 days!
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Syncan(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2013
* I'm already seated *
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by damerry(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2013
Fire on bros @ hurricaneChris
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2013
Am not going anywhere till the end of this testimony. Yes you heard me right!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas / Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.