Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Crazy Fan Goes Gaga, Almost Displayed Her Booty To The Crowd At Cokobar Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy Fan Goes Gaga, Almost Displayed Her Booty To The Crowd At Cokobar Concert (2695 Views)

Nicki Minaj Fan Goes 'crazy' After Seeing Her Bare 'butt On Stage / #val 2015 Maheeda Flaunts Her Booty To Celebrate With Her Followers [see Photos] / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Fan Goes Gaga, Almost Displayed Her Booty To The Crowd At Cokobar Concert by horizonhotspot(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
The CokoBar Music Festival took place Yesterday night Sunday 6th October 2013 at London's o2 Indigo and one of the most memorable Moment of the night was when a Female fan (pictured above) was picked from the crowd to come on stage to Show-case her dancing skills to Flavour's music.

The lady got on stage and started out pretty okay, she bounced and shook her bum bum to a delighted crowd...

The cheering must have gotten to her because she then went totally crazy & When off the hook, and gave concert goers a peek of her 'selling point' lol. Check out the photos after the cut...*warning* Booty on display :-)

Source: www.horizonhotspot.com

Re: Crazy Fan Goes Gaga, Almost Displayed Her Booty To The Crowd At Cokobar Concert by joyli: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Its a shame embarassed embarassed
Re: Crazy Fan Goes Gaga, Almost Displayed Her Booty To The Crowd At Cokobar Concert by Annie2gud(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
More daring than Tonto dikey,my POKO baby.The queen of sheba cant display this kind of eccentricity.
Re: Crazy Fan Goes Gaga, Almost Displayed Her Booty To The Crowd At Cokobar Concert by Annie2gud(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
I think,she just got carried Away by the music.daz my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh Looks Beautiful In The Beach Look / Biki Photo! Tuface Kinsmen Warn Annie Idibia / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw My Naked – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.