Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36384 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okada stop me here.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by abbeyty(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
You bettet free your sister to marry whoever she wants to marry b4 she start growing grey hair under. Time wait for no woman
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Policewoman(f): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
If he was a securityman to Bill Gates or Sultan of Brunei won't you allow her to marry him?

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
make una no blame am..the Guy dey find in-law way go dey give am steady money oh!

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by andyanders: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
So you preferred her to have rolled back home with a hummer Jeep guy who throws cash and you will be happy. That guy that throws cash could be a criminal. Have you not seen a criminal with an office? She came out from an abusive relationship and found peace with a guy who displayed on his face book as a security guy in a bank. You saw his status and now is asking why she must fall in love with such a guy/
Have you asked to meet the guy in person to actually know who he is? He could be a descent well read guy but trying to get himself busy. I have met a lawyer who after leaving school, went to learn how to prepare bean cake, started selling same and prepared his own recipe added his own brand of menu. Today he is one of the richest guys out there loaded and after building a very big hotel in the east from the money he made, he went into real estate business. When he was learning this bean cake making, his lawyer friends, where making jest of him but today, they respect and honour him.

I once worked with a guy in a restaurant in Atlanta who is a Phd holder and was just working to get through college as a dish washer and today he is a big guy.
I think you are too myopic about life and if you think you are wise call the guy ask him his credentials and if he is sound and got no cash and you think you have it, try set him up and since your sister loves him, allow them be. If your sister goes out there to marry the wrong person, you will be called to come and pick her body.

3 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by ChiSun27(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP na wa for you oooooo!!!! So security people now na cast out abi? Park well jare!!!! Do you know what the life of that security man will turn out to become tomorrow? Never doubt the ability and future success of a hustling man cause the rule of the game can change at any time.

Allow your sister be jare...provided she is happy and they are comfortable with theirselves cause marriage is all about having peace of mind.

Let me give you an instance: few years ago at Alaba International...I walked into one of the banks and I was ushered in by one of the bank security guys. For almost a year plus...this security guy was always at the gate/door post and most times inside the banking halls helping customers fill their tellers and other stuffs.

Some months later I went back to the bank to carry out some transactions but though I didn't notice that the guy was not there sha...then I proceeded inside the banking hall and unfortunately their gen was down. And we were told to wait if we can...or better still go to their new branch if we so wish. Out of annoyance as a result of the time wasted and double transport to be incurred I just left to the new branch which is not far from where this one was.

So on getting there...low and behold...the person I saw inside the new branch banking hall was that security guy I knew at the old branch. He recognised me as I greeted him and I was like: "what happened?" He just laughed and confided in me that God has eleviated him by making him a full staff of the bank as a marketing executive and few minutes after discussing with me...he left the bank premises with one other staff in an official car.

Just few months ago...I saw him within my office vicinity...comfortably seated at the back with another staff as they came around to access a client.

So my bro...nothing wey God no fit do. All this while I never knew he was a graduate. When the opportunity for recruitment came in the bank (one of the leading bank in Nig n Africa) he submitted his papers...wrote the exams and scaled through with the interviews. And look at him today.

A journey of a thousand mile...

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Amanyanabo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Never look down on anyone cos you don't know who they might be tomorrow.
Cos he is a security man today doesn't mean he will remain one forever

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin

Op your sister na gold?

Okada men are in hot demand these days even among campus babes o

In these day and age were women are doing what the bible said. "I will provide for myself and even you. Only let me answer your name and shame the devil"

grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by LausDeo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Standing5: She need some sense of security.
lol......u are crazy
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by DisGuy: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mumu you wan take your sister husband slary drink alomo abi, no go find work for yaself

dey look for insurance money grin

think about the perks though, you get to jump the queue to enter the bank cool

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dabrake(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why are people advising this guy? What nonsense!!!! If Someone in 2012 can reason like this, he's got no hope.

Well, thanks for your story once again. Nobody will ever discuss something like this about me in a forum. Never.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP, Shey You forgot the phrase "grass to grace" ni smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
iLLiE: Pic? angry
see this One demanding for pics
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
iamswizz: So moderator dey gbagaun sef.. Na wa o.. See error for topic sha.
na quote I quote abi I talk, mod
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by cute9ja: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
At least she is sure of adequate security grin

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by basmong: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sageez: Man I understand your point. I feel same way. I know am too young to be saying this buh I have to say it.
In my sec skul days, I use to have this gf, I loved her so much, I use to sneak outta class just to see her face. Though her parents were richer than mine, I attained a public skul, she attained a private skul. Her friends told her not to continue the relationship because I was from a very poor background. After much pressure from her friends, she called-off the relationship telling me that she cannot date someone who is not sure of furthering his education. I asked her a simple question, what if I further? All she said was ''till then''.
Funny enough we meet last week after about 3years. Walk up to her and asked her ''how is skul'' she told me she just gained admission, all I did was smile and I wished her the best. After our discussion, she asked me what I was doin, and I told her am in skul, she did believe it until I showed her my ID card, all she did was shout '' a private skull? Can you cope with the fees?''. She felt so ashamed. Bro, I advice you give dem time, cuz time cures all wounds. Wit time, u wil get to know d type of person he is. Get close to the guy n get to know the type of person he is. Everyone has his/her bad time, u dont know, he may be in his
Na ur type of skul make ASUU go strike. C grammar!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by poppop: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.

You are not the one wearing the shoes, you are not the one dating the security man. How is the shoe pinching you Mind your business brother. A hardworking honest man is better than a thief. A hardworking honest man with prospect for the future is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than get rich quick brother or yahoo yahoo boys.
Pray for them, wish them well, if its God's will that he is the one for her, so shall it be. Even 100 of you will not stop it.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by basmong: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sageez: Man I understand your point. I feel same way. I know am too young to be saying this buh I have to say it.
In my sec skul days, I use to have this gf, I loved her so much, I use to sneak outta class just to see her face. Though her parents were richer than mine, I attained a public skul, she attained a private skul. Her friends told her not to continue the relationship because I was from a very poor background. After much pressure from her friends, she called-off the relationship telling me that she cannot date someone who is not sure of furthering his education. I asked her a simple question, what if I further? All she said was ''till then''.
Funny enough we meet last week after about 3years. Walk up to her and asked her ''how is skul'' she told me she just gained admission, all I did was smile and I wished her the best. After our discussion, she asked me what I was doin, and I told her am in skul, she did believe it until I showed her my ID card, all she did was shout '' a private skull? Can you cope with the fees?''. She felt so ashamed. Bro, I advice you give dem time, cuz time cures all wounds. Wit time, u wil get to know d type of person he is. Get close to the guy n get to know the type of person he is. Everyone has his/her bad time, u dont know, he may be in his
Na ur type of skul make ASUU go strike. C grammar!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dis Guy: Mumu you wan take your sister husband slary drink alomo abi, no go find work for yaself

dey look for insurance money grin

think about the perks though, you get to jump the queue to enter the bank cool

********* Burst into maniacal laughter....hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahha
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Mystiqme: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
heavy g: You people are just descending on my head for Nothing. My sister is educated and she's always been tops in class Since when She was small. She's a decent, pretty girl.

Everybody talks like It's so easy to break even in naija. what type of graduate will even pick up security job sef
I just don't want her to suffer. And I shouldn't be castigated for that Because There's nobody's sister suffering in my house.
You say we should put ourselves in your shoes...Have you tried putting yourself in the guys shoes?
A security man that gives book gifts? Respect!

3 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Qmab: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
@op: if ur sister's boyfriend isnt wealthy or lavishin r wt goodies, is there any law dt says a woman shuldnt make it successfully on her own right? I'm sorry, bt work is work, bricklayer,laborer, is all work so long its all abt earning money nd no law is being broken. Wats imp in waterever amt we earn is God's grace. Am a girl bt i do nt belong to d sch of thot dt ll i av to rely on my husband to survive.

3 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Littlehooper: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Sageez]Man I understand your point. I feel same way. I know am too young to be saying this buh I have to say it.
Funny enough we meet last week after about 3years. Walk up to her and asked her ''how is skul'' she told me she just gained admission, all I did was smile and I wished her the best. After our discussion, she asked me what I was doin, and I told her am in skul, she did believe it until I showed her my ID card, all she did was shout '' a private skull? Can you cope with the fees?''. She felt so ashamed.

BROS, U ARE LYING OOOO.. HOW COME YOUR ID CARD DEY WITH YOU EXACTLY THE TIME THE GAL IS AT LOGGERHEAD WITH YOU, IF U ARE IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITY OR NOT..
NA SUPER STORY U WROTE UP THERE ..
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChiSun27: OP na wa for you oooooo!!!! So security people now na cast out abi? Park well jare!!!! Do you know what the life of that security man will turn out to become tomorrow? Never doubt the ability and future success of a hustling man cause the rule of the game can change at any time.

Allow your sister be jare...provided she is happy and they are comfortable with theirselves cause marriage is all about having peace of mind.

Let me give you an instance: few years ago at Alaba International...I walked into one of the banks and I was ushered in by one of the bank security guys. For almost a year plus...this security guy was always at the gate/door post and most times inside the banking halls helping customers fill their tellers and other stuffs.

Some months later I went back to the bank to carry out some transactions but though I didn't notice that the guy was not there sha...then I proceeded inside the banking hall and unfortunately their gen was down. And we were told to wait if we can...or better still go to their new branch if we so wish. Out of annoyance as a result of the time wasted and double transport to be incurred I just left to the new branch which is not far from where this one was.

So on getting there...low and behold...the person I saw inside the new branch banking hall was that security guy I knew at the old branch. He recognised me as I greeted him and I was like: "what happened?" He just laughed and confided in me that God has eleviated him by making him a full staff of the bank as a marketing executive and few minutes after discussing with me...he left the bank premises with one other staff in an official car.

Just few months ago...I saw him within my office vicinity...comfortably seated at the back with another staff as they came around to access a client.

So my bro...nothing wey God no fit do. All this while I never knew he was a graduate. When the opportunity for recruitment came in the bank (one of the leading bank in Nig n Africa) he submitted his papers...wrote the exams and scaled through with the interviews. And look at him today.

A journey of a thousand mile...
what a touching story smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by victorD3: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omo_Alata: you should mind your business and let your sister decide her own self. it is her heart not yours

Typical childish brain.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Odunharry(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Booty butt chic: shocked shocked Nawaooo! Several post and no like.....End times sha grin
i tell u..like scarce ds days

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by alliqoz: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Security ? Is it nt a job?. Most of Nigeria men in uk are doing security job and they are ok wt it. The most important things is love . U cant decides for ur sister, let her be .
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by guba: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
k. link me up wit ur sis, so that i can take gud care of her.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dabrake(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mystiqme:
You say we should put ourselves in your shoes...Have you tried putting yourself in the guys shoes?
A security man that gives book gifts smiley? Respect!

+100.
I tried the above with my ex and she sent me a lengthy text, abusing me and blah blah blah.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by victorD3: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Educated man marries an illitrate -its love and normal

Educated girl loving an illitrate - its sin and totally insane.

NA WA OOO!

Less I forget we have this house help (house boy) we want to marry out to a beautiful working class graduate. Amed is the most honest man alife and possesses a 8"+. Please email if you are in
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by drdams: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by StateOfMind: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Poster is male..explains the tone of the thread. If the poster were to be a female, I'm sure her head would have been bitten off right from the first page and she'd have been showered with all the curses in this world..cheesy cheesy

Sister no wan dig gold, na bro wan dig am for am...and it is this same bro that will open his smelly mouth tomorrow to tag all nigerian women as gold diggers..Shior..

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by jude33084(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / A Strange Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.