Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? (75479 Views)

We Boys Also Know How To Fake It (photo) / MTN Logo On A Lady's Finger-Nails / What Are Your Thoughts On Fake Nails/acrylic Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by dyfatai(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
e ku orire. Ile aye asan
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
ALISMILE: Common girl u talk too much about partogens. But U 4get that wen u wash dat finger well u rid it off pathogens. So u mean u dont wash that vag until u douche it. That aint fair baby.
how I take care if my vag is my privacy. So let it go. I'm not telling you.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
chineloSA:

We have a " VIGINADONTIST" in the house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What we all forget is that vajayjay is one of the cleanest places in a womans body, which natuarally cleans itself on a daily basis through ( shedding of the skin and also monthly periods ) without any unnatural intervention. We just douche and finger scrub as woman because we get paranoid,thats all.

If the vayjay was not so clean, a foetus ( ALISMILE ) was never gonna survive until birth. Foetus is very delicate. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you wash your girls, vayjay. Just that you do it incorrectly. grin grin grin
I dont wash dem vag 4dem but i sure dont let dem leave it uncared for. U knw some buddies like to once in a while dabble wit dem tongue on d clit. So for som of us the vag is one specail area.Forgiv me, because this is obviously not d rite tread 4 dis kind of talk.Again,my apology.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Gialmine(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Stånd: And people will log on to NL to see this on the FP...When better topics are relegated to the background....Naira land is indeed a virtual Nigeria...Where you get favours simply for knowing the people in power.
₪☺ vex
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wonder how you wash that private??

I use latex gloves when chopping and preparing food. In fact I dont eat if I see someone massaging my food when preparing it.

Not all germs are bad for you, some are good for your immune system. Short nails have germs too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Same here... I use gloves when I'm cleaning or cooking.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rejoice5000: u cannot wash ur private clean with this nails, u [b]cannot cook a clean food with this kind of nails.
With gloves on, u can.
Rejoice5000: No! cos its another unseen dirtyness. u cannot wash ur private clean with this nails
Says who? undecided undecided See below

lorretta u: how I take care if my vag is my privacy. So let it go. I'm not telling you.

Rejoice5000: if ur are the type that like swallow after washing ur hands there's unseen germs inside this long nails.
Madam, I use Fork.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bado olowo stainless!

Cooking tinz... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by chineloSA(f): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
ALISMILE: I dont wash dem vag 4dem but i sure dont let dem leave it uncared for. U knw some buddies like to once in a while dabble wit dem tongue on d clit. So for som of us the vag is one specail area.Forgiv me, because this is obviously not d rite tread 4 dis kind of talk.Again,my apology.

No wahala, I am used to your types here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We can never be the same, Some derail threads, some crazies, some funny. Just be you and continue washing those ........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ( kidding )

I don't take no thing personal. smiley smiley
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
chineloSA:

No wahala, I am used to your types here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We can never be the same, Some derail threads, some crazies, some funny. Just be you and continue washing those ........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ( kidding )

I don't take no thing personal. smiley smiley
Wow ur understandin is just great.But u didnt respond to my request to flash me. Ok,let me ve urs and i ll call.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Swiftboy(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2013
All this talks about that vag crack me up you know.there are cleansers for vjay THat are well balanced in pH...go buy
Don't make a mess out of your pleasure point by carelessness
ALISMILE: Common girl u talk too much about partogens. But U 4get that wen u wash dat finger well u rid it off pathogens. So u mean u dont wash that vag until u douche it. That aint fair baby.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Swiftboy(m): 2:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bado olowo stainless!

Cooking tinz... cheesy grin
With this you make cooking to be like another form of surgical operation...we go fight if the food no come sweet.grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by ALISMILE(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Swiftboy: All this talks about that vag crack me up you know.there are cleansers for vjay THat are well balanced in pH...go buy
Don't make a mess out of your pleasure point by carelessness
Common bro, u want me to peel my block wit one chemical.I was only just chattin up the girls in the house.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2013
Swiftboy:
With this you make cooking to be like another form of surgical operation...we go fight if the food no come sweet.grin
Haba! It won sweet diooooe? D end product dey make bobo drop hin credit card plus pin.My efo Elemi marun toh badt! U go chop?
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by joyblinks(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Unfollowing.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by lepasharon(f): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
very short this time smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
^awwww.... Cute! kiss
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Swiftboy(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haba! It won sweet diooooe? D end product dey make bobo drop hin credit card plus pin.My efo Elemi marun toh badt! U go chop?
I go chop now,but instead of dropping my credit card,you'll feel my wrath intimately! When I chop your nice veggees finish,I'll send you to paradise! grin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Ugom38(f): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Swiftboy:
I go chop now,but instead of dropping my credit card,you'll feel my wrath intimately! When I chop your nice veggees finish,I'll send you to paradise! grin

one of those who laugh at her dry jokes
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ugom38:

one of those who laugh at her dry jokes
Hater alert! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by lirusehn(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
kinda
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Huh?
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by lirusehn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
yeah kind of. @ya questn
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
English pls..
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by lirusehn(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
lolz. grin grin donno howru write in English
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by kandiikane(m): 2:06am On Nov 13, 2013
I do but it's not really permitted

Idowu, where can I fix customised stilleto nails in london. I had one done in my area but I didn't have much option.
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by joyblinks(f): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Swiftboy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hater alert! undecided
lol I.D Why e come pain am say I laugh at your joke? Lol leave haters jare...where were we? grin
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
kandiikane: I do but it's not really permitted

Idowu, where can I fix customised stilleto nails in london. I had one done in my area but I didn't have much option.
South
Re: Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Swiftboy:
lol I.D Why e come pain am say I laugh at your joke? Lol leave haters jare...where were we? grin
Dem dey binu aye ni nauu... Dem dey jalos stargal.Blawwwwdy vagabons! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Fashion Designers Enquiry? Who Knows The Best Of The Best?/ / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.