Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Belief On Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Belief On Reincarnation (1308 Views)

Does The Belief In God Kill The Sense Of Wonder In The Universe? / Christians Belief On The Existence And Role Of Ghosts. / Debunking The Christian Belief On The Sanctity Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Belief On Reincarnation by lertee(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2013
I kinda sorta believe in it.

Perhaps we die here but are born in another realm or universe. Or perhaps we come back as another species (cow, goat, or even a roach tongue) or maybe just maybe we come back as different ppl. Same soul, but different circumstance, culture, and/or experience, void of any memory about our past lives - who we once were, who we once knew/loved/hated, our purposes and etc....who knows?

All I know is I hope this is my last ride lol.
I dont want to come back tongue

....Unless of course God restarts the world and I can come back as one of the first humans with the same personality! cheesy
Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Waiting ...

Now Loaded!

Reincarnation is in most religious beliefs but in different forms. In Pentecostal Christianity, the belief if that they(we) will be re-incarnated (raptured) into heaven or hell as the case for each may be.

Taking evolution of man out of this, we still have something to hold on to as I have read in one of my religious derailment books. It was explained that we are all reincarnated in one form or the other. At first, we come as animals to this world and then finally as human. When we arrive as human, the works of Karma starts operation.

In the spiritual world, it is termed to pure for man to stay there so man must always be re-incarnated for purification purposes. So depending on how you live your life, you then seems to live the other life through the works of Karma. As we (they grin) come every now and then, the purification process happens and it gets to a stage that the soul will be so pure and would not want to come here again but to remain in the spirit world.

You ask why they have to come to earth (this dirty world) for purification, It was stated that this is where the training is. They all needed to be here and depending on the kind of death someone dies, the higher the purification... think of a 7 yr old kid dying in a ghastly motor accident as a better form of purification (to them not me o!) as with that, the agony will subdue their spirit the more and get broken and as such be made purer.

Now there is a talk that the reincarnation has lead to what is meant by leakage of information/memory from the astral/spiritual world into the present dispensation. Meaning as someone that has been here for like ten times and now here again, will grab things much faster... (Dont tell me you have not heard about a 5-yr old boy solving CALCULUS? ) So it all boils down to the reincarnation.

But the bible teaches that it is meant for us to DIE Once and after which it is judgement... But is the death a physical one or a collective one That I dont know... But one thing is certain... In any dispensation I find myself, by the grace of God, I will live it for Christ, believing the Bible as the FULL INSPIRATION of God and trying to be like him...

Remember.... I read those things from a book I dont want to mention (And its now in the hidden part of my library grin)... so dont attack me
Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by lertee(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
I would not mind to read such book,if you have the name just state it here.
What I know is that we only die once and after death is judgement but I am reading it for the first time now that we may come back as animals or something else.
Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
lertee: I would not mind to read such book,if you have the name just state it here.
What I know is that we only die once and after death is judgement but I am reading it for the first time now that we may come back as animals or something else.

Its not something I can state on a forum cos it is not for some baby christians out there to fiddling with... PM me and I'll tell you the name of the book, how to get it for free and how to watch some other videos all free
Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by lertee(f): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2013
ledafaze:

Its not something I can state on a forum cos it is not for some baby christians out there to fiddling with... PM me and I'll tell you the name of the book, how to get it for free and how to watch some other videos all free
Ok but I read some books on the underworld fiction though but a perfect example of what one is to be expected when one dies. That is different.
Will a book on reincarnation?
Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by benodic: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Soul exist because of God's love for it. reincarnation is another opportunity given to soul to come back to earth and learn the lessons that it missed in a previous incarnation in order to realize its full potential.

1 Like

Re: The Belief On Reincarnation by lertee(f): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
benodic:
Soul exist because of God's love for it. reincarnation is another opportunity given to soul to come back to earth and learn the lessons that it missed in a previous incarnation in order to realize its full potential.
Do you mean biblically,a reincarnate exists?

(1) (Reply)

Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? / Christian Parents Should Teach Their Kids About Atheism / 7-year-old Girl Reveals That Famous Nigerian Pastors Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.