Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger (53654 Views)

Who Is You Favorite Artist / Linda Ikeji Blog Finally Removed By Blogger / Controversial Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus Is A Nairlander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
SexySapphire: SD to the K anytime. I love SDK simply becos she's ruthless and doesn't send any celebrity or whoever she's talkin about. Linda is also ok but nt as great as SDK
howx d nyte

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by SexySapphire(f): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: howx d nyte

Perfect, tnk u
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Am guessing u r not feeling dizzy
SexySapphire:

Perfect, tnk u
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by eleshin(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
stella all day everyday! She's a pro in the game, no azz licking and very thorough with her investigation. Linda is more popular, richer and desperate.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Kangol99(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
adaobi123: I've never heard of stella dimoko undecided

And I too
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Iceman296: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
I started with linda but I'm glued to Stella now. I like her type of blogging coupled with her Saturday and Sunday laughs.

For those who haven't Heard of her blog http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by vicmec(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
SDK makes more sense but linda is more popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by livinbygrace: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2014
No sentiment. Stella blog is better.carries gist than other s
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by olugreis45(f): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
SKD all d way. I really love her blog ND I lover sooooo much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by gift01: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
SDK all the way. Linda is now too commercial driven and also desperately looking for traffic. SDK na where bad azz niggas reside. The only blog where Wife vs Side chick dey argue on top who get the man. A very hilarious place to be. Am not advertising Dimoko but Linda and her one liners should improve. Too many 'artiste worshipping' don tyre us jhor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by jbaby265(f): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
wat is blog self..

no laf...

me i be under age grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by skies007(f): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Stella Dimoko all the way, she's a real olofofo, blunt doesn't care what anybody thinks or say.. 100percent SDK fan

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Video was directed by Clarence
Peters, and song produced by Vtek, who also made a cameo
appearance.”

New video: P-square – shekini
Download shekini
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by IamDaniella: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2015
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by nex(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
You people just want to make noise again abi? Anyway, carry on, but remember it's a new year. Find new ways to spend your time. Don't do the same things.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by naijafold(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
both
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by simdam500(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
I love website cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by OluwaseyitanA: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Desseys blog nkor? ehn you people oya google it.

Do you wanna travel before election saga abi you want to run from bae for valentine... Check out

T6travels.com 07055776214
For your travel bookings. we also do hotel reservations.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by blesoh(f): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Stella anyday any time.
Am one of her BV,s.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by fries: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
homesteady:
If you want to hear the best amebo in nigeria, just go to stella dimoko's blog! All her stories are true! And her blog readers sef! They can do amebo! If you read that comments, your mouth will just be open with shock! The amebo you'll hear there will leave you overwhelmed! grin
But I prefer Linda Ikeji's blog!

LOLL!! you people are too funny
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Princess042(f): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
SDK all the way
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by tayork(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think linda is better.. please stop the comparison,they are both making their money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by vafusoho: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chilling!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World / Music : Download Tope Alabi Songs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.