Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger (53651 Views)

Who Is You Favorite Artist / Linda Ikeji Blog Finally Removed By Blogger / Controversial Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus Is A Nairlander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Diaryofnaija: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:
Lol grin Can you just advertise yourself or your blogger without bringing Linda into it. You wan use Linda Ikeji blow abi? And pls, it's not about how long but how well.

If It is about how well then it can't be Linda becos she posts pictures and puts caption. Finish... no content. How that one take be blogging? Nigerians don't like being objective sha! Nah wah! Some of una no just like truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by akachidi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Am even on her blog right now,I like her blog because her presentation make it look like she is beside having that conversation
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by dipsum: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Both of them are hate carriers! Only interested in stories that will cause trouble! Read this article on BellaNaija, hopefully this is not another follow follow campaign and they will actually do something
http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/01/toleranceclass-celebs-speak-out-about-all-the-hate-on-social-media-watch-the-documentary/#comments

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by ChionChion: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
They both have different styles of blogging. So no need to compare them. I personally don't like gossip blogs as much, I read news on proper news sites like Thisday and Guardian.
Right now I like sites like http://www.styleravenigeria.com that give you fashion tips and guide you on how to be more stylish. That's what's reigning now.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Thukzee01(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stella

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Sirhethat12(f): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2016
sdk blog oo anytime anyday! her blog is so interesting, that blog is like a family house...whenever u are bored just start reading the ihn comments you go laff taya, Stella blog all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Teespice(f): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
SDK's blog all the way biko.

when was the last time I went to LIB.

stella's blog is all about quality and not quantity. her news is authentic. how she sources for gist all the way from Germany is what gets me piqued. she has a heart of gold and the comment section is so hilarious. even her blog visitors are big time tatafos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by kingvibora: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2016
abeg wu b stella dimoko,LIB JOOR
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by jamolonblog: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Check out What "RelationshipKlinic Family" Knitchslimz, Codedlekan,Mitchell and others Had To Say About Reekado’s Spotlight Album (MUST READ)
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/10/check-out-what-relationshipklinic.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by mediang: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by joshuaken6(m): 1:21am On Dec 20, 2016
www.phacemash.com

twitter@phacemash
instagram@phace__mash

email:info@phacemash.com

whatsapp/call:+2348142601740

Note:you can only contact me if you need my srvices.

compare this blog to theirs and see which is more relevant,updated....

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by fabfunmi(f): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
SDK....LIB is boring and dry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
SDK all the way.. I think Linda is losing the passion.. she's just after the cash and fame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Sparkle777(f): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stella of cos. Linda,advert dey provoke me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by saiprojects(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2017
www.saiprojectscooking..com :-) I am my favourite blogger/vlogger

www.youtube.com/saioladeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Magro: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
What a lovely couple Tubaba and Annie , This is another artise i love so much, see it <a href="http://mp3condo.com/video-wwes-paige-sxtapes-leak-online-nsfw56458-2/">here</a>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by kidvibe: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Get your sponsored post for as low as 2k on http://www.Kidvibe.com.ng promo ends by may27

Contact us via +2349033843025
Or email us via- www.kidvibeofficial@gmail.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by edowochris: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
The shocking kidnapper criminal Evans at the Lagos state police summon Headquarters, Ikeja, where he is being constrained made other amazing disclosures
Evan said he moaned about of not leaving the nation with his family, saying he neglect to take after his main thrusts.
He said he had first moved his family out of Magodo before moving to a lodging in Ikeja.
he in like way said inability to take after his resources and leave the nation rapidly, having comprehended that his sweethearts, sister and pack individuals had been gotten made him wind up in the present condition.

you can read more story @

http://www.gisttomemedia.com/2017/06/chukwudi-onuamadike-one-that-kidnapping.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by coinanytime(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Buy and Sell your Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Neteller with ease! visit our website, www.coinanytime.com and place your order..
Quick funding guaranteed.

Contact Us:
Hotlines:09076173466, 08143734998
WHATSAPP:09022387191
BBM:D8CBF1A1
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by lyndaway(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Linda all the way
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by fatboyebele(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Cliotips: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World / Music : Download Tope Alabi Songs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.