Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? (18669 Views)

Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Fans of adult animated comics,which is your favorite between Matt Groening's The Simpsons and Seth MacFarlane's Family Guy, mine has always been family guy, witty humour at its best, next year both families will meet in a crossover episode.

The Simpsons are set to meet the Griffins in a
crossover episode of Family Guy next year.
Fox announced the two families would meet in an
episode titled The Simpsons Guy, where the Griffins
take a road trip and end up in Springfield.
Simpsons voice actors Dan Castellaneta, Julie
Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith and
Hank Azaria will all guest-star in the instalment.
The show is scheduled to be broadcast in the US
next autumn.
Fox said the episode will see the Griffins "greeted by
a friendly stranger named Homer Simpson who
welcomes his new 'albino' friends with open arms".
The families become fast friends with Stewie
becoming obsessed with Bart and his pranks, while
Lisa takes Meg under her wing, determined to find
something at which she excels.
Meanwhile Marge and Lois ditch housework for a
bonding session and Peter and Homer fight over
whose town has the better beer: Quahog's
Pawtucket or Springfield's Duff.
Friendly rivalry
In its announcement, Fox offered reaction from the
animated patriarchs.
"Fox hasn't spent this much money since they took
Simon Cowell tight T-shirt shopping," Peter Griffin
said.
Homer Simpson added: "Finally I can get my hands
on this guy!"
The shows have poked fun at each other over the
years - one episode of the Simpsons features Italian
police looking through a book of criminals, in which
Peter Griffin's picture appears.
Another episode of Family Guy features a dozen
Simpson characters sitting on the jury where Peter
is standing trial for drug possession.
However the rivalry has grown more friendly
recently, with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane
voicing a prominent character in the The Simpson's
24th series finale.

mobile.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23373451

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Slickest(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy all d way...#team stewie

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Slickest: Family guy all d way...#team stewie
Same here..love stewie griffin to smithereens

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy is too foolish. Gaddem.

Stewie is the only funny character there....the rest are just stewpid

American dad is funny.
Simpsons is a classic

==============

My humble opinion as a hater of family guy wink

6 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by ayogabriel(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
I can't count how many times have seen all the episodes, I have season 1-11, season 12 just kicked off last week, episode s12e2 should be out or sometime this week, I had to even get an hard disk to back it up just in case. I have a customised shirt of stewie 3 and peter 2,i am die hard fan. So addicted that, some of my friends call me stewie, I can't get enough of it, am looking forward to the episode of simpson guy. Incase u need all the season, u can contact me ayonic20032001@yahoo.com am in PH for now, but in 2weeks time I ll be in Lag. #team family guy

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by UjSizzle(f): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2013
lol it'll be nice to see them in the same episode grin
I don't even know which one to prefer, they are both funny!

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Jensenelizz(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2013
I prefer bleach,naruto,bondoocks,inuyasha,samurai x,one piece,fairy tail,final fantasy,amnesia,attack on titans,death note,high school of the dead,young justice,dragons riders of berk,alchemist and most japanese anime or any cartoon dat does nt invovle the lame characters of the simpsoms or family guy
#haterz go dive inside lagoon

9 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Theyre both funny and interesting.but i hate the way they make fun of religion,it just sick

3 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Family guy is too foolish. Gaddem.

Stewie is the only funny character there....the rest are just stewpid

American dad is funny.
Simpsons is a classic

==============

My humble opinion as a hater of family guy wink

abi o. cool
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by hustla242: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2013
The Simpsons by a M.I.L.E... family guy's too vulgar.

6 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by timpaker(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2013
I love family guy cuz of Stewie ( that baby is a thug) grin grin grin and Mr. Quagmire (my kind of James Bond)

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by samistry(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Used to love both til dey now got stale nd boring. Prefer southpark nd american dad
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Love em both equally...

SOUTHPARK... Thats the best of the lot..

8 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by YoshiMaster: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Well they are both retards, so I guess the question should be more like, which one is more r.e.t.arded?

I can't pick either, because just when I think Homer is too r.e.tarded, Peter goes ahead and tops it, and then Homer tops that, and so on.

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by taiocol: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
no disrespect
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Jayses(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Naruto
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by passion007: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Simpsons has run into several seasons, yet each episode is pure joy.
Homer is a weird, wonderful character.
Family Guy is just there. undecided
My best lines:

Bart: Dad, Lisa is making me see things (issues) from both sides again!

Homer: Lisa, I warned you.

Lisa: But Dad, shouldn't Bart have enough information to make an informed decision?

Homer: Em...D'oh... Now you're doing it to me!

And

Homer:You know Moe, my mom once said something that really stuck with me. She said, 'Homer, you're a big disappointment', and God bless her soul, she was really on to something!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
The simpsons.
Family guy's kinda boring and lame to me.

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
The simpsons is a all time classic. Anyone can watch it.

But if I want to laugh wella, I'll go for family guy. That show is toooo funny.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by DisGuy: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
simpson!!!

the other one is just pure rubbish!! just screaming and shouting --it's for angry people
sometimes i cant see the different with family guy and american dad

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by primusmaximus: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy
1) South Park
2) American dad
3) The Boondocks
4) Family guy
5) Simpsons
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by YoshiMaster: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jayses: Naruto

Are you under genjutsu, that you will mention Naruto here?

Don't let me burn you with Amaterasu.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Godsun2013(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Team PDP Vs Team ACN
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by taiocol: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
prefer justice league cheesy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by RedLight1: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
giggly grin grin

both are awesome

but i give it to the simpsons at the moment

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
southpark,boondocks,family guy,simpsons,naruto,shingekio,etc
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nomski0(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
the Simpsons!cheesycheesy Classic.

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by sambas: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
None.... I wish papa Ajasco was an animated
comics,... Team #papa Ajasco...

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by bebe2(f): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy, naaahhh simpsons

Luv dem both.

Cant wait for real house wives of atlanta to begin shocked
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by fingard02k(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
fuji house of commotion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / BBNaija All-Stars: "No Way Mercy Or Whitemoney Will Win N120m Cash Prize" – Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.