Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? (18681 Views)

Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by UjSizzle(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
nellaluv: I wanna ask a question. Do they actually understand what the baby says or what 'cos Lois is kinda annoying.
Only the dog can understand him.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
rodeo0070: Lois: So doctor, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: My goodness, you'll be dead within a month.
Peter: What?
Doctor (revealing comic he was reading): Oh, Hagar the Horrible, if you keep up that lifestyle of pillaging and eating giant turkey legs, you'll be dead within a month. Now, onto you.
Peter: So, what do you think? Pretty healthy, eh?
Doctor: Well, Mr. Griffin, let's take a look at your physical results. Argh! There's a spider in here. Now, here we go. Mr Griffin, you're going to expire in a month.
Peter/Lois: Argh!
Doctor: This is your driver's licence, isn't it? Now, unfortunately, I'm afraid you're going to die...
Peter: Argh!
Doctor: ...when you watch these Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts.
Lois: Will you just tell us how Peter's health is?!
Doctor: Ah, Mr. Griffin, I'm not quite sure how to say this. Kim Bassinger? Bass singer? Bassinger? But now, onto the cancer.
Lois: Oh my goodness!
Doctor: You are a Cancer, right? You were born in July? Now onto these test results. My, they're much worse than I thought.
Peter/Lois: Oh!
Doctor: My son got a D minus on his history test. Now Mr Griffin, that liver's got to come out.
Lois: What?!
Doctor: It's been in the microwave for three minutes, it'll get dry. Now-
Lois: Please, please, we can't take any more schtick.. Please just tell us, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: Oh, yeah, he's fine, he's just really fat.

FAT MEN ARE NOT FAT, ONLY FAT WOMEN ARE-PETER GRIFFIN grin grin grin grin

I LOVE FAMILY GUY...
Bullseye! I'll pick family guy anytime anyday
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
American dad is the best, so much luv that cartoon, especially stan of arabiagrin grin
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bawss1:

Well Seth actually hasn't said Stewie is gày, they prefer to leave his sexuality ambiguous, there are episodes were Stewie has displayed attraction to girls.

I really can't recall that episode. Nonetheless, he's at most bisekxual.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good to see my fellow cartoon lovers
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
fox cartoons are aweaome
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by rodeo0070(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
maxi-t:

Hahahaha,
How can this not be the best cartoon ever ?
Simpson lovers are people who find classic things as the best and will never move on. Just like the debate between PES and FIFA soccer in gaming.
Boy i love Family Guy.
If anyone can get me seasons 1 - 11 i'll be delighted..

Send me a PM. I HAVE EVERYTHING COMPLETE...
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by jayriginal: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Simpsons all the way!

OP why dont you make a poll?
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Simpsons, it always makes me laugh, even old episodes and anyone can watch it . Family guy gets a bit rough for younger kids
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by ikweremilitant: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Slickest: Family guy all d way...#team stewie
meeen team brayan all d way
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by rodeo0070(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
"Don't forget to walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment."

STEWIE...
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by tunetokheyno(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy For Life...
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by aieromon(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Tytguy: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
family guy
simpsons
south park
boondocks
archer
all are funny,explicit and similar in content but different storylines as if they were d prdt of quintuplets.more like following diff roads to d same markets..

but stewie na real demon o
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by rill: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Watch southpark or american dad and u will forget about the simpsons in no time.
Roger the alien and the fat kid cartman are my fav characters.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Lagusta(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy has some anti-islamic attributes. I don't like that....

I prefer American dad, more mature.....

The simpsons is an all-time classic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by beezman(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
the simpsons any day or time,think of it homer and bart doing house work hahahahahahhahahah.then maybe cleveland show.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy.. I could watch it all day. Don't you just love that little evil child and badass Stewie?

My favorites are Stewie, Peter, the Mexican house keeper lol, Quagmire. I love family guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUyHNCMmJkE
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by pharmow: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy all the way

It seems today that all U see is violence in movies and sex on TV
So where are those good, old-fashioned values on we used to rely
Happy there is a family guy
Happy there is a man who positively take you
All the things that make us laugh and cry
He's a family guuuuuy

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lois: I love you Peter Griffin

Peter: I love you too honey

Lois: I want to have your baby

Peter: and I want to be there when you die giving birth to it grin
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Btw Lois is hot cheesy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by stanech: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lots of love for family guy!!!

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
rodeo0070: Lois: So doctor, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: My goodness, you'll be dead within a month.
Peter: What?
Doctor (revealing comic he was reading): Oh, Hagar the Horrible, if you keep up that lifestyle of pillaging and eating giant turkey legs, you'll be dead within a month. Now, onto you.
Peter: So, what do you think? Pretty healthy, eh?
Doctor: Well, Mr. Griffin, let's take a look at your physical results. Argh! There's a spider in here. Now, here we go. Mr Griffin, you're going to expire in a month.
Peter/Lois: Argh!
Doctor: This is your driver's licence, isn't it? Now, unfortunately, I'm afraid you're going to die...
Peter: Argh!
Doctor: ...when you watch these Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts.
Lois: Will you just tell us how Peter's health is?!
Doctor: Ah, Mr. Griffin, I'm not quite sure how to say this. Kim Bassinger? Bass singer? Bassinger? But now, onto the cancer.
Lois: Oh my goodness!
Doctor: You are a Cancer, right? You were born in July? Now onto these test results. My, they're much worse than I thought.
Peter/Lois: Oh!
Doctor: My son got a D minus on his history test. Now Mr Griffin, that liver's got to come out.
Lois: What?!
Doctor: It's been in the microwave for three minutes, it'll get dry. Now-
Lois: Please, please, we can't take any more schtick.. Please just tell us, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: Oh, yeah, he's fine, he's just really fat.

FAT MEN ARE NOT FAT, ONLY FAT WOMEN ARE-PETER GRIFFIN grin grin grin grin

I LOVE FAMILY GUY...

Lol! The episode where he was caught in the closet sucking on his fat
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by optimusprime2(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Simpsons... taaaa tah tah, ta ta taaa taaa, ta ra ra, tara rara...
since 94, die hard Simpson fan...
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by prettyify(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
How dare you compare Simpsons to Family Guy....For God sake Simpson is a classic Cartoon
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Tori46(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by caprini: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
maxi-t:

Hahahaha,
How can this not be the best cartoon ever ?
Simpson lovers are people who find classic things as the best and will never move on. Just like the debate between PES and FIFA soccer in gaming.
Boy i love Family Guy.
If anyone can get me seasons 1 - 11 i'll be delighted..
Remember the episode Zinedine Zidane delivered a birthday cake to an old lady and gave her the materrazi head butt? still laughing for just remembering.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by DisGuy: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
sIMPSONNNN

remember when lisa turned vegetarian

she was served lamb chop and the ghost of the lamb she'd seen at the zoo appearedand bleat:
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiisa I thought you loooved me...loveeee me!!

Now say that to your girlfriend and watch how she'l be wetting her pants!

And FAT Michael Jackson playing Bday song to Lisa....

and Mike Tyson's episode!!
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by DisGuy: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
I'll watch King of the Hill before watching Family guy/American dad
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
definitely family guy cheesy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Henzzy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family quy all d way... #team stewie# i dnt want 2 kill her I jst want her 2 b dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / BBNaija All-Stars: "No Way Mercy Or Whitemoney Will Win N120m Cash Prize" – Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.