Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? (787 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by mariannlove(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
as for me, i cant oooooo, cos the person will get to knw every of ur dealings and doings and as such commands no respect. So lets see ur take on this thanks
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2013
No.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2013
sexkillz: No.

To me... I cant say....

But people say its good... as in you can control your job at any time of the day. The lesser the response time the better for you grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by pasqal09: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2013
That's if u are promiscuous and a cheat
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2013
mariannlove: as for me, i cant oooooo, cos the person will get to knw every of ur dealings and doings and as such commands no respect. So lets see ur take on this thanks

OP,

You badt gan ni o... Looking at https://www.nairaland.com/mariannlove says you really took the picture nak.ed mhen... cos you left one part undiluted and it says it all ni mhen... BTW, your signature is cool
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
YES, Love is blind cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by wrench: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nah, I hate when girls are clingy.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by mariannlove(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
sexkillz: No.
i see you are on the same side with me. Can you please modify my topic for me, am seein typing error. Thanks
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by mariannlove(f): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
pasqal09: That's if u are promiscuous and a cheat
common guy, are you saying one cant find true love in a niegbourhood
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by pasqal09: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
mariannlove: common guy, are you saying one cant find true love in a niegbourhood

I meant one who can't date someone in his/her neighborhood is one who has sometin to hide.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by mariannlove(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
ledafaze:

OP,

You badt gan ni o... Looking at https://www.nairaland.com/mariannlove says you really took the picture nak.ed mhen... cos you left one part undiluted and it says it all ni mhen... BTW, your signature is cool
lol, thanks.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Offcourse, even my wife to be is frm my neighborhood (live opposite my parent house) though have moved out frm the neighborhood now. it even makes u understand the kind of family ur going into quickly. U move on a more faster pace.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Niegbourhoood??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't like my current neighbourhood so no, I wont smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After / Special Nairaland Offer ****1st 20 Nairalanders To Comment Get Special Discount / You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.