Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Are You Interested In Vegetable Farming? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You Interested In Vegetable Farming? (1242 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / Job Opening For Vegetable Distribution / USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Vegetable Farming? by osca234: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2013
i have access to upto 10 plots of fertile and irigated farmland in Koko community,Delta state.
this land belongs to my mentor who has given me the go ahead to use a large portion upto 5 plots for vegetable farming this coming dry season.
i have already cleared and planted about 1 plot, but want to expound it to 4 or 5 plots but dnt have all the cash needed to expound it.

WHAT IS MY BUSINESS OFFER?
I need serious person(s) who have interest in dry season vegetable farming but dont have the land or you have land but its not irrigated.
what we need to do is bring cash together and expound the farm.
I have concluded my feasibility study and marketing plan for the business which i will show and discuss with interested partners only.

Am osca in Koko Delta state

(1) (Reply)

Lacasera Ago&forcados LPFO For Sale / Ago, Crude Oil Availble - Serious Buyers / 10 Trucks Needed Of Cooked Ago Needed To Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.