Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number (58498 Views)

Authorisation To Cover Your Plate Number / Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Sunavico(f): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
I verified my plate no and got this message:"Number plate has been assigned to ....car. However vehicle registration is yet to be completed." Does anyone know how I could check what remains to complete my registration?God bless u as you respond.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by gulfer: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hychineson: the same with my 7 cars. I wonder what is going on. Should I arrest the licencing officer?
Seven cars, so what
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Gee2728(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
My 35K don follow water go cos my own na straight up 'INVALID NUMBER'.

Next na to go board on internal revenue BIR go do am myself. Pls dnt trust ur money to any1 cos am a victim of a high ranked V.I.O officer oooh.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by otobong085(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
state MLAs r responsible for collection and compilation of registration details from local govts, and payment of frscs part of the cost of the plates to frsc.

it is frsc that however produces these plates n supplies in bulk as demanded to d state mlas from where they are distributed bk to the local govts according to the orders placed and paid for.

database are maintained by Frsc, state motor licensing agencies, and local govt licensing agencies. where There is a disparity between these records, these errors arise.

some states are technologically and infrastructurally advanced than others n tend to have better records and levels of compliance. faking reduces as compliance with database management at state and local government increases.

the most efficient states are lagos, fct and rivers state, and cross river state thus the relative difficulty and relative higher cost and length in the time taken to acquire the numbers. good things take time.

if u try to verify these plates/numbers and they aren't registered Yet, dont fret. sometimes laxity on one or more of the aforementioned parties could result in the errors.

PLS DONT QUOTE ME O. I'M JUST SHARING MY OWN OPINION based on my little :comprehension.

thanks.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by nnemak(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
has this been updated yet?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by auhanson(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
inze:
Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle

Wonder what that means. Even though every other documentions is completed alread. Old-to-New number though.

It means your car registration was doctored.."dagbo" , maybe. That is to say its not yet registered though you are with the number to book space. cheesy
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by auhanson(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
kenx1:
MINE IS Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle

Thank God that you've got the number that is isnt yet assigned to anybody. Better take the number now and go get registered properly before another persons does it for you to become a fake owner.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by auhanson(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Gee2728:
My 35K don follow water go cos my own na straight up 'INVALID NUMBER'.

Next na to go board on internal revenue BIR go do am myself. Pls dnt trust ur money to any1 cos am a victim of a high ranked V.I.O officer oooh.

Well, we do not know if the site has been adequately updated for those plate number are invalid?

I also feel that , if Nigeria is organised, Road safety should take responsibilities for those invalid numbers since they were the ones that initiated them and the entire process. They printed the plate numbers and produces the Licenses, so if they scam you by any means, report to Buhari to call them to order for deliberately defrauding unsuspicious Nigerians by their own deals. They must be sued until they offer priceless solutions to their scam.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by corrigan: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
checked mine . its valid only said reg is incomplete
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by LasPlagas: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just checked mine and the system confirmed my number plate.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by CarReg(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
CarReg - Vehicle Papers Renewal Made Easy
https://carreg.com.ng/ . We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.
We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
Service at cost price | Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours | Door step delivery Nationwide

Access the various vehicle particulars on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by freebrowsingtime: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2017
I also saw a great and beautiful writeup on how to register with the NvisNg plate number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Best Cars Of The Year Awards In Nigeria / N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / 7 Of The Over 1500 Cars Destroyed In Shooting ‘fast & Furious’ Films (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.