Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From (4905 Views)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / did Your Parents tell You How They Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2008
Mum told me its from her tummy. i asked when she had my kid bros,was like 5 then.
Re: What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From by justbones(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2008
well i never asked
Re: What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From by bawomolo(m): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2008
my parents never talked to me about sex.
Re: What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From by pslm23(f): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
I was a very curious child and i wanted to know EVERYTHING. When my mom was heavily pregnant, i asked my dad to tell me what was in her belly and i was told a baby. Next question from me was where did the baby come from? he directed me to my mom and she directed me to my grandma who now then told me that my mom prayed to God to give her another baby for me to play with so God answered her and planted a seed made from flesh and blood in her belly. I totally fell for that load of crap!  grin grin grin
My grandma contradicted herself a few years later by telling me that if i pee outside and a boy pees on the spot where i peed, i'd automatically get pregnant.  grin grin . (p.s. I was addicted to peeing outside and i was 6 or 7) (nobody should start squeezing their faces or going "ewwwww" over this statement becos we are Nigerians and we know darn well that when nature calls, we don't care where we are as long as there's a small bush somewhere close by where we'll dash to and relieve ourselves!  grin grin grin)
Anyway, we had a lot of "alamajiris" in the area and I was so afraid one of them might mistakenly pee on my pee.  The fear of an automatic "alamajiri" pregnancy was enough to stop me from my bad habit.
Re: What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From by macjive01: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
@alamajiri, lol. . . . .
Re: What Lies Did Your Parents tell You About Were The Babies Come From by obowunmi(m): 2:36am On Mar 16, 2011
From Heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Value Of A Wife In Nigeria: N32.7m A Year? / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? / Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.