Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album (22811 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by GentleNaaz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
kul
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by DonaldGenes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Tunjman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
kai!

Theirs is just opportunity meets luck...all that fasting story na wash...if you avail yourself in the right place at the right time with the right people, you don't need to fast to break the yoke of poverty. #My take#

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by c4eva: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
I've got a story...... story! story!! Story!!!

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by LajaLaba: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Henrick007: AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!
I see u grin
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by GooseBaba: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^^^^ I beg to differ. Go to any church almost all the prayer worriors are proverty stricken. They look haggard and malnourished.

If their album no sell they will blame marketers, piracy and haters. Them no go tell you say them pray.

Money no dey fall from heaven, do better thing money go come, na true word I dey tell you sooooo .. Oyaboooooooo!!!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
God has a funny way of selecting and answering people's prayers

Later, they'll allow girls to grab their kpakpando on stage
or bring forth and multiply the nation out of wedlock

This one na real.... HABATICALLY

3 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fast and pray for an album dat promotes nothin but rascality and immorality?
Surely dats nat the kinda God I serve, and am sure dats nat the God of Abraham.
Let da insults start comin!

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by fuckdmods(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
no wonder
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good boys. Prayer is the key
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by BolaHammed(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
hammedkola: Its everywhere...good things doesn't come easily, you need to fight for it. If you think you can't fast, stand up and pray in the middle of the night.

Am a MUSLIM but one thing I like christians for, they pray well for uncountable nights, so that's why you see some them successful at times. smiley

So who told u Muslims doesn't wake up at night to pray?

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by prettyify(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yea ryt!!!!!!! angry
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Adrenaline123(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yet release obscene videos, nude and ignoble scenes with a veritable cornucopia of vulgar lyrics.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nobody told be that God now answered the prayers of sinners... angry

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by otijah(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
OluwaDrey: LIKE if u think Psquare is d best in Africa
oga dats not the topic if u dey find like. Back to the topic they ffast and pray in their inner chambers b4 releasing any song

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by yuzedo: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
god so if dis ugly and crakhead ibo bois dint prayed and fasted. How will deir very wack song be?? Dis bois will nyash diffrent babe evry nite and wear blink blink and pray and fast for deir album to sale? undecided P-sqaure u are an this-grace to ur feloww crakheads and u neeeeds to go back to grammer school!. angry

5 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
hammedkola: Its everywhere...good things doesn't come easily, you need to fight for it. If you think you can't fast, stand up and pray in the middle of the night.

Am a MUSLIM but one thing I like christians for, they pray well for uncountable nights, so that's why you see some them successful at times. smiley

Someone is converting soon lol

@topic I guess no more lies left but this.. Hallelujah
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
STORY!!!!!!!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by analryder: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
This shows dat not everyone could contain the impact of Grass 2 Grace effects. I wonder who d fasting was done to.....when a track like Alingo, bizi body, do me etc were made. Its better you guyz keep quite and allow us to enjoy your talent before mixing it with religious mystery
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by theripper3: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
God is merciful
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hammedkola(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: why not join the peace group now and leave the boko group grin grin grin

And who told you that I am not in the peace group? Don't bring religion matter here..ok?

If you don't know what to type, keep your hand at your keyboard.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by nickz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
so someone fasted for 30 days before doing this ................TELL ME MORE! grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Mekky2010: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Haven't u heard that kidnappers do morning devotion before setting out for work..prayer is very important
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fast and pray to God before giving out erotic songs like "do me, I do you" to the public? Is God in support of the lyrics of their music?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hammedkola(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
REALITY101:

Someone is converting soon lol

@topic I guess no more lies left but this.. Hallelujah

I never say am converting and i never told you that i too don't stand up and pray in the middle of the night.

Common, from my statement I said
"I like christian NOT I love christian "

I am PROUD to be a MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by anibi9674: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
U fast nd pray to which God. Guez nt d God of abraham issac nd jacob. Cuz ur song increase sexual immorality which GOD hates, abi na baphomet u day pray nd fast 2 ;DU fast nd pray to which God. Guez nt d God of abraham issac nd jacob. Cuz ur song increase sexual immorality which GOD hates, abi na baphomet u day pray nd fast 2
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by 3ace(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
GooseBaba: ^^^^^^ I beg to differ. Go to any church almost all the prayer worriors are proverty stricken. They look haggard and malnourished.
God does His things in mysterious ways. Do you know that God can deliberately delay your breakthrough because of an imminent disaster attached to it at that point in time which is unknown to you?

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Burger01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mode of fasting..

Oat meal with imported evaporated milk and then desert with a la custard cream with shippisset cake as toping.... this was 6:30am.

Fasting proper with occasional intake of Ragolis bottled swan water... this was 7am - 3pm..

Braking of fast with Fried rice with chicken periperi, lamb limbs (roasted). Deserted with Isi-ewu pepper soup and downing the whole treats with Don Moet... This was 3pm - 4pm.

Dinner by 7pm... Yeah, you guessed right.. Assorted meats with fine semolina and veg soup full of assorted assortables..

undecided

3 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Samscofield: Demonic fasting is also very important for the aquisation of power even in the under-world. So they might still be right.

i think dats the kind of fasting and prayer they meant
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by smudge2079(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
mtchewwwww
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hammedkola(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
arabambi:
You are just lazy person. If you are a Christian you will still say Muslims pray well. You are just like an old woman that was asked to carry a baby and she said she doesn't have teeth. Was she asked to bite the baby?

Thank you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / Efe - "Somebody" (Video) / Help Me With Panam Percy Paul Lyrics "By Your Name You Crutched Principalities"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.