Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Homeland Season 3! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Homeland Season 3! (1587 Views)

Homeland Discussion Thread / Iris Season 3 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
If you know you're still watching the first season,the i'll advise you not to view this thread cos you might see spoilers and that might make you loose interest or dwindle the surprise you would have felt by some nice scenes as you continue with season 1.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Let me wait and see if others also follow this show before i start posting.

If my next post appears immediately after this,without that of another moniker separating it,then i'll advise others not to post on this thread again, because i'll be using it play two sides of a coin.

I will discuss with myself,argue with myself and play two different characters. It sounds weird right? Dont worry,just wait and see..lol grin grin

And hey! for the records,i'm not mad.

Word of Advice: If my next post appears immediately under this,then pls and pls for your own safety,i'll plead with you not post on this thread because i can be dangerous when the need arises. I am even a threat to my own safety atimes.
It might sound like a joke,but trust me,i will track and hunt you down. When i get you,i will tie you on the chair and force your loved ones to watch how i pull out your parts one by one.

I will pull out your tongue,cut your ears,chop off those fingers that clicked the reply button but i'll leave your eyes untouched: You know why?
Cos i'll want you to feel pain whenever you see a complete person. angry angry Be warned,mods take note!! sad

All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ok!! The allocated time-space i gave has elapsed,so in other words,this thread belong to kslib and kslib alone.

This thread is a danger zone and any moniker that spits a post on this territory shall be considered as an alien,a foreign substance and enemy,and shall thus be treated as one.
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Homeland Season 3! by khanivorous(f): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahhahahahaahhaa

Nairaland na seun property ooo no b kslib own
@topic...mehn the CIA hit on those suspected terrorist sponsors was deft

Last episode....CIA don use dat girl do fall guy..kai
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
khanivorous: Hahhahahahaahhaa

Nairaland na seun property ooo no b kslib own
@topic...mehn the CIA hit on those suspected terrorist sponsors was deft

Last episode....CIA don use dat girl do fall guy..kai
I gave people a reasonable time frame to add something but no one did,only for you to come and add this after i clearly stated that any post spat by any moniker that isn't kslib will be treated like a foreign substance.

This thread is for me and me alone so pls do the right thing. You know what to do. Thanks!
This is my property,i repeat 'this is my property' so pls dont transgress. Thank you!

I am reading something right now,when i finish,i will begin posting and arguing with myself,pls dont spoil my fun,ok! wink wink
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
When i saw the first scene and a hand crafting a device,i thought it was Nicholas brody!
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib: When i saw the first scene and a hand crafting a device,i thought it was Nicholas brody!
lol.
I wont blame you if you did cos he has quite a history with bombs. I also thought he was the one, only for the camera to show me Quinn.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
lol.
I wont blame you if you did cos he has quite a history with bombs. I also thought he was the one, only for the camera to show me Quinn.
Yeah,Peter Quinn!

Damn,that guy is a bad ass!
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Yeah,Peter Quinn!

Damn,that guy is a bad ass!
He sure got a working brain--- such is expected from an analyst. Not only is he an analyst but he also knows his way with guns and action. I respect him.

He has that cold facial expression i like. I remember him giving Carrie a tough time when they first in Season 1. That was what i called the battle of brains and mental superiority.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
He sure got a working brain--- such is expected from an analyst. Not only is he an analyst but he also knows his way with guns and action. I respect him.

He has that cold facial expression i like. I remember him giving Carrie a tough time when they first in Season 1. That was what i called the battle of brains and mental superiority.
Come-on,i think you're over-hyping him. Yes,he's intelligent and all that but stop hyping him.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Come-on,i think you're over-hyping him. Yes,he's intelligent and all that but stop hyping him.
Jeeez!!! What do you mean by hyping him?

So stating the obvious is now considered as hype? Na wa o!
The guy is superb abeg; take it or leave it.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Jeeez!!! What do you mean by hyping him?

So stating the obvious is now considered as hype? Na wa o!
The guy is superb abeg; take it or leave it.
Yeah right!
I can see how his superb-ness led him into killing an innocent kid!

He is so superb that he killed a kid. lmao!
Re: Homeland Season 3! by khanivorous(f): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib : Multiple personality disorder
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Yeah right!
I can see how his superb-ness led him into killing an innocent kid!

He is so superb that he killed a kid. lmao!
Are you dumb or choosing to play the card of "Selective dumbness"?

It was a mistake. He never meant to kill the kid. He only saw the flashlight coming towards his direction,so he had to shoot. He went for a mission goddamit,so he thought it was an enemy.

If he had wanted to kill the kid,then he would have done it when he trailed his(the kid's dad's) dad's car. Quinn wanted to throw the bomb but stooped when he saw the kid in the car. Ode!
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Are you dumb or choosing to play the card of "Selective dumbness"?

It was a mistake. He never meant to kill the kid. He only saw the flashlight coming towards his direction,so he had to shoot. He went for a mission goddamit,so he thought it was an enemy.

If he had wanted to kill the kid,then he would have done it when he trailed his(the kid's dad's) dad's car. Quinn wanted to throw the bomb but stooped when he saw the kid in the car. Ode!
Hey! No need to insults me, I believe there are other matured way to argue; be warned.

Yea! I see no reason why he didnt bomb the car on the road. He wanted to form good guy--- He refused bombing the car cos of the kid but ended up killing the kid. Wasted time,wasted effort--- he still killed the kid... tongue tongue
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Hey! No need to insults me, I believe there are other matured way to argue; be warned.

Yea! I see no reason why he didnt bomb the car on the road. He wanted to form good guy--- He refused bombing the car cos of the kid but ended up killing the kid. Wasted time,wasted effort--- he still killed the kid... tongue tongue
Its insult not insults..

Whatever bro! I believe you got my message sha. Quinn is a genius and as time goes on,we will see more of him. Did you see how he used ten minutes in infiltrating the building and bringing Tin man Down.. Damn!! Bad asss Nigga! cheesy
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Saul can be so annoying. I hate the way he twists his face and twists his chin when he talks.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib: Saul can be so annoying. I hate the way he twists his face and twists his chin when he talks.
On the contaray,i like it. His facial expression is calm but has that touch of seriousness that his job requires. Saul is another genius.

He was in the board room with all the representatives---- he gave them the profile of a terrorist and called the guy a Magician..
One of the Chiefs asked why he called the terrorist a Magician..

Saul paused for a while,looked at him and said " Because he likes to make people disappear".. lmao!!

Damn! That line was classic mehn.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
On the contaray,i like it. His facial expression is calm but has that touch of seriousness that his job requires. Saul is another genius.

He was in the board room with all the representatives---- he gave them the profile of a terrorist and called the guy a Magician..
One of the Chiefs asked why he called the terrorist a Magician..

Saul paused for a while,looked at him and said " Because he likes to make people disappear".. lmao!!

Damn! That line was classic mehn.
I hated him for what he did to Carrie at the end of episode 1.

Why did he had to tell the Department Of Justice,in front of the nation on live Tv, that not only was she bi-polar but hid it from her superiors for Ten good years..

He even went further to say that she concealed the fact that she had a sexual affair with the officer who bombed Langley where 219lives were lost when in reality,carrie told him about her sexual affair with Brody!

He revealed she was bi-polar,so why didnt he ffucking grow some balls and admit that he knew about her affair with Brody,since he wants to say the truth?
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
I hated him for what he did to Carrie at the end of episode 1.

Why did he had to tell the Department Of Justice,in front of the nation on live Tv, that not only was she bi-polar but hid it from her superiors for Ten good years..

He even went further to say that she concealed the fact that she had a sexual affair with the officer who bombed Langley where 219lives were lost when in reality,carrie told him about her sexual affair with Brody!

He revealed she was bi-polar,so why didnt he ffucking grow some balls and admit that he knew about her affair with Brody,since he wants to say the truth?
I understand you but you have to realize that the Department of Justice are out looking for blood---- Someone amongst the CIA who they can use as a scapegoat--- someone that will take the blame for the bombing and Saul knew they(department of justice) weren't going to rest. He knew they wanted to blame the whole CIA..

All he just did was damage control,using an already compromised carrie to put off the flames threatening to destroy the CIA. I feel for carrie but i know she'll understand. Saul used her as a burnt offering and i am sure he'll go beg her and she'll understand cos its for the good of the agency.

Too bad for carrie but Saul had no option and trust me,she'll cry,get mad and she'll later understand. She alawys does.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
One of the Judges from the Dept of Justice told saul they were there to do their jobs.

Saul answered "Which is what exactly? Apart from pointing accusing fingers".. Lol

Saul sure knows how to reply sadists..lol
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
I think the CIA has been compromised.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib: I think the CIA has been compromised.
I wouldn't really use the word compromise because it's quite expected, considering the fact that they are just recovering from the aftermath of the bombing..

Someone is leaking Info and vital documents to other agencies and i suspect Esau.. I dont like that guy one bit.
His name says alot about him.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
I wouldn't really use the word compromise because it's quite expected, considering the fact that they are just recovering from the aftermath of the bombing..

Someone is leaking Info and vital documents to other agencies and i suspect Esau.. I dont like that guy one bit.
His name says alot about him.
So one's name is now a yardstick for measuring loyalty right? smh at the way you reason..

The name of the guy who stole my first phone is John; the name of the person who saw it,collected it and gave me back was Pharoh.. Figure that out..
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
So one's name is now a yardstick for measuring loyalty right? smh at the way you reason..

The name of the guy who stole my first phone is John; the name of the person who saw it,collected it and gave me back was Pharoh.. Figure that out..
What da ffuck is wrong with this Nigga?

I never used his name as a basis to establish my suspicion towards him. He has not a not-so-good history and the way he behaves,looks and acts made him present on my suspect list.

I only mentioned his name to kinda spice up the suspicion i had for him since we all know Esau in the bible and trust me,not too many people will feel ok bearing that name.

Pls,understand a post before quoting goddamit
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
What da ffuck is wrong with this Nigga?

I never used his name as a basis to establish my suspicion towards him. He has not a not-so-good history and the way he behaves,looks and acts made him present on my suspect list.

I only mentioned his name to kinda spice up the suspicion i had for him since we all know Esau in the bible and trust me,not too many people will feel ok bearing that name.

Pls,understand a post before quoting goddamit
Whatever!! No time for unnecessary argument..

I'll rather save that energy and use it in jotting down your ignorance with my "i dont give a ffuck pen"

1 Like

Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
Whatever!! No time for unnecessary argument..

I'll rather save that energy and use it in jotting down your ignorance with my "i dont give a ffuck pen"
Yea right! Thats what loosers do. The shy away from arguments when they know their thinking faculty is on strike..
By the way,no one is arguing with you,i was only stating the obvious.

Talking about jotting down with a pen,i must say that's impressive cos i never thought you will be that smart to even hold a pen the right way cos the last time i gave you a pen,you used your teeth to grip it and tried to writting that way.
You've improved bro. well done! cheesy.. I hope you didnt stick it in your nose this time around.

1 Like

Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2013
So Brody's daughter slit her wrist and tried to kill herself.. Smh, she wants to take life that she cannot give. Who gave her the right to take her life? Is she God?

I know finding out that one's beloved dad is terrorist is not east to handle esp for someone at her age but why is she a coward. Only cowards take their life.
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib: So Brody's daughter slit her wrist and tried to kill herself.. Smh, she wants to take life that she cannot give. Who gave her the right to take her life? Is she God?

I know finding out that one's beloved dad is terrorist is not east to handle esp for someone at her age but why is she a coward. Only cowards take their life.
Jeeez!! Must everything be religious? Smh at your feeble naive mind.. If your brain were to be a phone,people will deliberately refuse to make calls. If your brain were to be 'information', people will choose to remain ignorant.

Who gave you the right to call those who take their life cowards? So people who are brave enough to end this thing that people cherish so much called "Life" are now cowards?

Do you know the humiliation the poor girl has went through?

Who is the brave one? The one who is scared to end life cos of the fear of not knowing what waits after death OR the one who said "ffuck it,i dont care what the afterlife holds" and ends it.. I ask again,who is the brave one?

Jeeez!! You are so annoying that --- If i happen to find myself at the gate of heaven and the angel tells me that i have 5seconds to enter,i will rather turn back,walk to you and give you a dirty slap and risk the remaining time left of the 5seconds. In a nutshell,slapping your rude face and knocking your thick skull is a risk worth taking. Ode!! undecided undecided
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib:
Jeeez!! Must everything be religious? Smh at your feeble naive mind.. If your brain were to be a phone,people will deliberately refuse to make calls. If your brain were to be 'information', people will choose to remain ignorant.

Who gave you the right to call those who take their life cowards? So people who are brave enough to end this thing that people cherish so much called "Life" are now cowards?

Do you know the humiliation the poor girl has went through?

Who is the brave one? The one who is scared to end life cos of the fear of not knowing what waits after death OR the one who said "ffuck it,i dont care what the afterlife holds" and ends it.. I ask again,who is the brave one?

Jeeez!! You are so annoying that --- If i happen to find myself at the gate of heaven and the angel tells me that i have 5seconds to enter,i will rather turn back,walk to you and give you a dirty slap and risk the remaining time left of the 5seconds. In a nutshell,slapping your rude face and knocking your thick skull is a risk worth taking. Ode!! undecided undecided
You are the number one ODE..
Life is not all about one's self..

How about the pain,the heart break those who love you will feel when you take yourlife.. Yes,she wanted to end it all,but what about her mum? her brother? how will they feel?

That is selfishness and i dont support it..
Ode!! You are so ODELISHIOUS that if one watt of electricity is to be added to the National Grid anytime you act foolish, then Nigeria will be having 24hours electricity... tongue tongue
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2013
I've told you want i wanted to,so suck it up or cry like the toothless baby you are.. cheesy
Re: Homeland Season 3! by Kslib(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Kslib: I've told you want i wanted to,so suck it up or cry like the toothless baby you are.. cheesy
Ok!! whatever! lets just not derail this thread ok!

It's very glaring that we don't agree but i think the OP deserves some respect.. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Download Films With My Nokia Lumia 630 / [PHOTOS] Ant Man: Marvels No. 1 Superhero Movie / The Flash Escape Room. Come in!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.