Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? (19441 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by onyeoziri(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is not a sin but its not a nice dress sense especially those tight trousers
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
I swear 'Christians' like to worry about the most irrelevant things undecided
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by IAMBREEZY: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
So i don't see anything bad wearing skinny cloths
NEXT
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by honeeyplum(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
The way some guys wear the so-called 'skinny/carrot jeans' is an eyesore.
I pity their tiny balls....the things no dey breathe at all......wearing the jeans may not be a sin but the maltreatment of those organs sure is.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by habbyy03: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise: Its not a sin against the church but it is a sin against your dik when you wear skinny jeans, because suffocating your dik can lead to impotency or low sperm count.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Vickycherish: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Codedrock: I DON TIRE O.. Na everything be sin these days..
grin
Codedrock: I DON TIRE O.. Na everything be sin these days..
lolzzz u neva c anytin
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Maximus17(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fitted shirt..Okay buh skinny trousers hell No,look for your size and wear a morderate trouser.what are u displayin?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Elevation(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
when a guy wears a tight fitting shirt or skinny tzer that would make a lady lust(sensual feeling which is not pure or with genuine intentions of lasting long) after him because of his physique is nt spiritually healthy,u knw a lady can get internally ignited wen she sees those mature biceps,so dnt be d one to lure her by wearing skinny clothes.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Amaaskia: Its not a sin jare.

u better don't put them on what is ur purpose of wearing them, to show off isn't it, make u for belong, why do we always love to copy the westerners, I dislike it so much, pls be urself
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by chinaman666(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
kokoye: in the United States, a lot of people would look at you as g.a.y.

Not true at all, skinny clothing is in style even for hetero men in the US. This is not the 90s or early 00s any longer. Yes, I understand it takes a few years for world trends to reach Nigeria.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by ewizard1: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Everything now don get Sin for inside! Naija, una neva seize to amaze me.

Just like i was playing Zuma Revenge dis evening and a friend was asking me if i knew the Game got Illuminati signs in it... shocked shocked shocked
So i asked, How , He said those scary images used in th. Stages design. I come weak! WtF!!!
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
realone2012: I wear skinny trousers always.....the size of the my trouser's mouth is always at most 5.5inch, I stand next to my tailor(named Loko) whenever he's slim fitting them.

Loko for yaba uncompleted one storey? If na him, that guy good for slimfit thingz o! smiley cheesy
Badoo!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by dazzy4real(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
mickeyIso: Don't mind the topic pls ☺☺☺☺..so I've been thinking Why men(youths nd old) in some churches wear over sized shirts,shirts four times their size nd bogus trousers? Is it a sin to wear fitted shirts and nice/skinny trousers?

Hmm skinny I wear buh not the one that will not make me walk or even run.. It has to b moderate! Ehen check ur dictionary for this word "BOGUS" we use it wrongly n dts cos we don't know the meaning!
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by nguroje(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
No
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Bawss1(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Not only is it a sin, offenders should be jailed flogged then shot. Plus it's gày as they come.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by DrDoGood1(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2013
I dey come, make I enter baf room with soap now give me 2mins I go finish, no time to go waste my money for all those use.less gir.ls.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by kpolli(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2013
It is gay/wrong to wear skinny trousers
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Khalessi: angry
spongebob Your under arrest/ban for commiting murder angry
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by ennecco: 1:33am On Oct 09, 2013
indecent dressing is a sin .bible said we should dress decently . if a man wear fitted trouser and u see the shape of his joy stick. is a sin. learn how to dress decently..
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by emmabest2000(m): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2013
arctoni: Shld dat b a questn or wat........wat a sily qn..soon u wil ask shld a guy wear pants..
My thought exactly
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by dmcdad: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2013
I don't wear skinnie trousers. Buh well fitted shirts? Haba! That's my area of specialization. All my shirts are fitted, and I mean all not even one is bogus. Ehn! if I hear say i wear bogus shirt...
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by whitecat007: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Don't know about skinny jeans, but black muscle shirts are like orgasms on men
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by igbo2011(m): 4:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Wear African clothes.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Myself2(m): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Yes and maybe no(when its not too fitted or too skinny)
There was this usher that stood in front of the church as the pastor preached in my church last Sunday,he wore fitted suit,very skimpy and tight tousers,come and see the bulge in his crotch area,i'm sure he perfectly distracted some sisters that sat in the front row and I doubt if they were able to concentrate on the message being preached.
It was sooo disgusting

Personally I hate fitted suits,I wear business suits,somewhere between fitted and just a bit loose fitting for comfort
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Blackskin: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Me I wan use fitted suit 4 my wedding next month 23rd November 2013.....Hope u guys will b dere....
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: u better don't put them on what is ur purpose of wearing them, to show off isn't it, make u for belong, why do we always love to copy the westerners, I dislike it so much, pls be urself

smh. Stop sounding like you know me, okay?

I'd wear whatever I like, its my body and my choices.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by alhajiwada(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Yeah it is a big sin...if the guy is FAT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional / Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.