Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? (809 Views)

Are You Interested In Being A Sport Betting Agent In Nigeria? / He Wants To Resign & Do Vegetable Farming - Please Advice / Make A Minimum Of N100,000 Every Month From Ice Block Production In Dry Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? by osca234: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
i have access to upto 10
plots of fertile and irigated
farmland in Koko
community,Delta state.
this land belongs to my
mentor who has given me the go ahead to use a large
portion upto 5 plots for
vegetable farming this
coming dry season.
i have already cleared and
planted about 1 plot, but want to expound it to 4 or 5
plots but dnt have all the
cash needed to expound it. WHAT IS MY BUSINESS OFFER?
I need serious person(s) who
have interest in dry season
vegetable farming but dont
have the land or you have
land but its not irrigated. what we need to do is bring
cash together and expound
the farm.
I have concluded my
feasibility study and
marketing plan for the business which i will show and
discuss with interested
partners only. Am osca in Koko Delta state
Re: Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? by osca234: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
okey i just met with mr Austine chikauba today and we had a very fruitful discusion about the partnership. We need two more person in this partnership.
if u are based in delta or edo state its okey.
call me lets meet. I will take down the thread as soon as i get the two persons. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? by Richogroup: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
I HAVE A LAND AT EDO STATE. WHICH KIND OF VEGETABLE. IT IS PUMPKIM LEAF. CHIEF RICHARD NNOLI 08167260929
Re: Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? by osca234: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Richogroup: I HAVE A LAND AT EDO STATE. WHICH KIND OF VEGETABLE. IT IS PUMPKIM LEAF. CHIEF RICHARD NNOLI 08167260929

yes pumpkin leaf and pepper thats wat we have agreed on.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hotdogs / Why Fiverr Is The Best Money Making Site For You / Bottled Water Production Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.