Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau (18531 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
BISSAU  (AFP) – Three Nigerians accused of kidnapping a child were lynched to death on Tuesday by an angry mob of young rioters in Bissau, according to a hospital source.
The trio was killed after the disappearance of a young boy on Tuesday morning in the capital of Guinea-Bissau.
A rumour quickly spread across the city that the child had been taken by a group of Nigerians, prompting an angry crowd to gather which security forces were unable to control.
An AFP journalist saw two of the Nigerian bodies in the morgue.
Hundreds of angry rioters, mostly young and armed with stones and bottles, managed to grab one of the suspected kidnappers from a police car as officers stood by powerless, according to the AFP journalist.
“Death to Nigerians! Enough is enough, stop! The Nigerians must leave,” chanted the crowd.
Police fired warning shots and tear gas in an effort to disperse the mob, but they were unsuccessful.
The police called for reinforcements and soldiers from the Economic Community of West African States currently in the country were deployed in the town and managed to restore some sense of calm in the afternoon.
Nigeria’s embassy in Bissau, where many Nigerians sought refuge, was surrounded by security forces for protection.
Many shop-owners in the city closed because of the violence.
The latest abduction came at a tense time in Bissau, as in the past fortnight several kidnappings have been reported to the police.
Abductions are currently an explosive topic, among the general population and on radio shows in Guinea-Bissau, prompting a number of rumours about who has been responsible for the disappearances.
The authorities have enforced a travel ban on unaccompanied children and any adults travelling with infants who they cannot prove are relations are immediately arrested.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/mob-kill-3-nigerians-accused-child-kidnap-bissau/
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Annie2gud(f): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bizzare....imagine.what if they were wrongly accused?honestly there is no place like home.rip.in this case ....all foreigners must leave our domain.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Adrenaline123(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
It is nigerians that is spoiling the name nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
cheesy

Serves them right.

Even a third world country like Guinea-Bissau don't want you maggots feeding on their generosity.

If Nigerian will be treated in a like manner anytime they fvck up abroad, they will begin to comport themselves appropriately grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria kiddnaping industry is going global.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bastards including every yahoo boy bastardizing our name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by xynerise: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Them die well
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Codedrock(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
But what the crap is it with some NAIRALAND Topic POSTERS that posts without picture.. Shit!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by otijah(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse
you must b in and out of ur senses, its u and ur extended generations that are caused not my country. It was not specifically stated that they were the kidnappers. So we need to bounce back on this guinea corns bisau

28 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by eagle999: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Africa is just a barbaric continent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Policewoman(f): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP kidnappers. In your next life don't kidnap people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ediss(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm poor children, them die?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by felzylix(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
It used to be ghana must go.... Nw 9ja must go... adding insult to our injury embarassed
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Celepope: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Bizzare....imagine.what if they were wrongly accused?honestly there is no place like home. rip in this case ....all foreigners must leave our domain.
So you want to tell me such things don't happen in Nigeria?There is no place like home my a$$

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by OsasonaIdowu(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerians are always treated badly abroad and boko haram, ombaetse militia, militant in the Niger delta are not helping matter in the home soil

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ferdinandu(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerians exporting their natural resources .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ediss: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm poor children, them die?
no ooo they just faint undecided
Annie2gud: [b]Bizzare....imagine.what if they were wrongly accused?honestly there is no place like home.[/b]rip.in this case ....all foreigners must leave our domain.

same thing I'm thinkin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by everyday: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is the phlight of Nigerians abroad.Imagine such jungle justice
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sijo01: Nigeria kiddnaping industry is going global.

Embarrassingly so.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by soulglo: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
A-F-R-I-C-A
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by realone2012: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
No place like home I tell you...
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who are they and where are they from ? I'm sure they are the ones kidnapping in Nigeria too !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Decryptor(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Since when did rumor become truth? Sick barbarians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by GooseBaba: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: The name nigeria/nigerian is a curse

Kindly Speak for yourself and your generations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Ballo52(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
That is inhuman. How do we african like behaving like dis. They are just suspect
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Policewoman(f): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Who are they and where are they from ? I'm sure they are the ones kidnapping in Nigeria too !
Sorry to disappoint u they were not named tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Its a shame that you cannot reason beyond bigotism. Nobody can do this to guilty Americans not to talk of these likely innocent Nigerians. Every action shows an evidence of previous resentment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Decryptor(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I know what you expected to see when you clicked this thread but unfortunately, you got disappointed. So sorry...no NL ewedu for u tonite.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Arysexy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Did they find d missing child with them or they wia kild on accusation? If they kild them on suspicion, then its tym to hunt down Guinea pigs in nigeria in revenge!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: Sorry to disappoint u they were not named tongue

You don't need names when it comes to commercial kidnapping, we all know where they came from !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Policewoman: RIP kidnappers. In your next life don't kidnap people.
Honey even you? How dare you support evil? People were accused and lynched without evidence and you of all people supported evil. Smh at ur post but,that doesn't stop me from loving u,I can still change ur evil side

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website / Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police / Husband & Wife Arrested For Selling Their 2yr Old Baby, Claim Hardship Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.