Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? (58306 Views)

Poll: You'd vote for:

UNILAG: 25% (101 votes)
OAU Ife: 51% (206 votes)
UI: 23% (94 votes)
This poll has ended

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by gokuu(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2012
rx steve:

^^HATER!
Great Akokites have no time for 'hating' any university, much less when its a School like yours or any other Nigerian school for that matter. We have a high tendency to channel our time and energy to more productive activities.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by fjjc(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
Of the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ife,articulate ife,ever cautious ife.We all know that there is one and only Oba Awon University in Nigeria.GREAT IFE 4 real.God bless O.A.U
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by adebayo201: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
gokuu:

Great Akokites have no time for 'hating' any university, much less when its a School like yours or any other Nigerian school for that matter. We have a high tendency to channel our time and energy to more productive activities.
what av u produced so far? undecided
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by adebayo201: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
gokuu:

what av u produced so far? undecided
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Abeeorlah: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2012
In a village of blind men, a one-eyed man usually becomes king. If OAU (as widely stated on this thread) is Nigeria's best or most respected university, it's simply in confirmation of the aforestated aphorism. Nigerian education is somewhat insignificant in and even outside its shores. Nevertheless, Olorun Awon University (OAU) still make sense. U.I isnt bad as well.

Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by adebayo201: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2012
kiss
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by tpia5: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2012
Its oba awon university, not olorun awon university.

Obviously whoever typed the latter must be a product of a foreign university.

Anyway, i need to see what activities are planned for the aniversary, just for curiousity's sake.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by adebayo201: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2012
tpia@:

Its oba awon university, not olorun awon university.

Obviously whoever typed the latter must be a product of a foreign university.

Anyway, i need to see what activities are planned for the aniversary, just for curiousity's sake.

so i am .
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Abeeorlah: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2012
@tpia, OAU has many variants aside 'oba awon university'. Others include 'oluwa awon university', 'olorun awon university', 'oga awon university', the 'only available university' etc.
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by adebayo201: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
Abeeorlah:

@tpia, OAU has many variants aside 'oba awon university'. Others include 'oluwa awon university', 'olorun awon university', 'oga awon university', the 'only available university' etc.

Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Buike8: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Guys plzzzzzz i beg u 2 b honest &unbiased, whic is d best university 4 me 2 fil in my jamb form,i nid an urgent reply
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by aliandro(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Farida waziri na 4rm unilag,mumuni alao,a presenter alxo a graduate of unilag.pastor e.a adeboye alxo unilag,teju baby face ,a graduate of unilag
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Sodiq33(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
aliandro: Farida waziri na 4rm unilag,mumuni alao,a presenter alxo a graduate of unilag.pastor e.a adeboye alxo unilag,teju baby face ,a graduate of unilag
eh,dnt even mention dat,in terms of alumni,a.b.u has d best record,so,relax..
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Sodiq33(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
aliandro: Farida waziri na 4rm unilag,mumuni alao,a presenter alxo a graduate of unilag.pastor e.a adeboye alxo unilag,teju baby face ,a graduate of unilag
eh,dnt even mention dat,in terms of alumni,a.b.u have d best record so far,so,relax..
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by okenny2ky(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
OAU has it all. its OAU and the rest
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by okenny2ky(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2013
superstan:

oau? i love the school to death.

the only nigerian university students union that kidnapped obj when he went to ife before his presidential elections in 99.

the so-called unilag students union were bought and allowed a dictator on their campus without protest.
OAU na BABA
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by okenny2ky(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2013
cheesy OBA AWON UNIVERSITY top all UI leadz odaz
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Austino1000(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls what about Uniben. Did it make sense at all
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Austino1000: Pls what about Uniben. Did it make sense at all
ban thıs guyبدسفجس
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by ayopo10(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2013
onafowokan ayopo... also frmunilag
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by ayopo10(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2013
unilag is d first choice university... the nations pride.... aliandro tell them na
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by EMMANTOP1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Gbosko: I have been to all three schools and I think, of the 3 schools, UNILAG fare worse in terms of Structures, conducive learning environment, culture, and history. OAU stands head and shoulders above the other two in terms of structures, layout and land mass. I wont go into the issue of the quality of graduates because there is no clear parameter for measuring that. So my Pick of the three is 1. OAU 2. UI and thats all cos that rough UNILAG ain't on my list . smiley
Thank u jare. Mine would be (1)OAU
(2)UI (3)UNILAG
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by aliandro(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ayopo,leave dem ooooo.on d sleep aw far.....aw strike na.greatest of d greatest akokites
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
UI - Ist
OAU - 2nd
Unilag - 3rd
Re: Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? by ayopo10(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
aliandro: Ayopo,leave dem ooooo.on d sleep aw far.....aw strike na.greatest of d greatest akokites
on d run... wetin do ur number... i don dey try am... ife n ui r ancient skuls

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING