Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone (25611 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Go90 beta pass am
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
It is just 2 control cocroach ? Is cocroach PS game? Dats rubbish dat is not like dis my sony insecticid (e de kill mosquito e de kill cocroach e de kill am wel wellllll) grin
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by lilysunshine(f): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmm, I guess my otapiapia go do d magic 4me cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: INVENT DEVICE TO TIME TRAVEL.. NOT ALL DIS UN NEEDED WASTE OF RESOURCES... CONTROL COCKROACH INDEED
TIME TRAVEL KOR TIME TRAVEL N¡¡
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by wellmax(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmm wonder..

Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
when will this be available on play store?
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Emmyk(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
A-town:

That's why they keep developing and we don't. To you, they are just controlling cockroaches. To them, they are one step closer to dominating your land once again by developing human brain controlling "backpacks". Dey dere dey look ooo

what is this one saying
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by 9jahubcom(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Osyxcel: Yeye dey smell.

Una don chop belleful, wetin remain na to dey play with cockroach, na pet? Mtcheeew, nonsense!

where is the broom jare, make I kill this cockroach wey dey fly about.

i feel you
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by vladimiros: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reading comments im dis thread is why the Negro Blakficanus us behind

Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
I need a phone that can kill mosquitoes and not cockroaches. Meanwhile,can Tecno phone do the magic?
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Game tinz#CHASEROACH PHONE GAME#
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by moscobabs(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
I beg na bed bug me wan control ooo
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by bengoodcreature: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
it is a mather of choice, if my flit is not within, then i wld control d cocroach with d broom to it's graveyard
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by krugar07(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
berem: I need a phone that can kill mosquitoes and not cockroaches. Meanwhile,can Tecno phone do the magic?
of course yes cheesy cheesy. simply play their ringtone, the speakers will start shooting out ultrasonic waves... it kills 'em instantly grin grin grin
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by nen4: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
oyibo una no go kill us
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hilarious comments. Hilarious invention. grin grin
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Malachy27: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bros dat tin no go wok 4 nija cockroaches wey b like say na witch dey send dem
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Cutex01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Big.game:
it first starts with roaches, then pet animals, then Humans.
Big.game:
Big.game:
WORD!!!
You just spoke my mind.
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by airclipse(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
So all in the name of controlling a cockroach I'm expected тσ catch the cockroach WiтЂ my hands(ewww) then wear backpacks on it тσ make it turn left n right...I'd rather pt the cockroach on my hot pressing iron n watch it dance skelewu.... grin #beatThatBloodyScientists

Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by YoshiMaster: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
You guys miss the big picture?

Soon they will start controlling people, its all good though.

Unlike some people that control their car when it gets stolen to turn off the engine remotely, me I will simply turn off the driver.

"Driver last warning, return my car oooo or else, I will end your life with my iphone."

Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Kizyte(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
E go make sense o!
My enemies are in trouble!
Beware of cocroach bite! grin grin
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Small thing. Let 'em come up with tech that allows one control humans. This is a possibility since this has been since done with rats and monk yes, and BTW, they have even successfully implanted false memories in rats. Humans own will be more complex and so take time.
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by telim: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
These device is only compatible with the oyinbo cockroache because Oyinbo cockroach are gentle, non violent, over feed and sluggish. A typical nigerian cockroach Will not respond to the electrical signal being generated from the technology for stimulus b'cause the are hungry and violent by default. The only thought will be, oh! how can i get these trash to my fucking nest and use it for my lunch.

Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by kelexray(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Emmyk:

what is this one saying
I believe we should find our own self well I trust aba
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Luxiana19(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abeg joor. They should invent an app that will allow me to download food from the internet.
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by toocoded: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is this a joke Abegi!!!
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by festwiz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
In phyno's voice
**kill them all**
Make i hear say mortein finish 4 market.
Re: Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone by Etumgbe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wetin all the brooms wey dey my house dey do na?

How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3 / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience.