Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Grail Message - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (100925 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grail Message by brightamaka: 3:17am On Jul 27, 2014
I ve read the volume 1 and I wish 2 go further but lost d contact of person who gave me d v-1. Pls I want 2 use this opportunity 2 warn pple from writing what they don't know.I ve read the vol 1 and can tell of the TRUTH it contains. Can some 1 help 2 teach me more of the TRUTH in the grail messag. Thank U
Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
@JustCare.

When I searched your suggested title, this thread came up as one of the first page results. It does look intriguing.
Re: The Grail Message by JustCare: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
@JustCare.

When I searched your suggested title, this thread came up as one of the first page results. It does look intriguing.
It was great you saw this...I never knew this particular thread existed here. I actually created one earlier this year, but that one is far behind on religion section. Just try and get the book. You can get it anywhere in the world... but if you wish, you may start reading it online @ grailmessage.com/en/ click on start reading, to begin from the start. You can also download all lectures of the message in pdf on the same site.
Namaste!
Re: The Grail Message by JustCare: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
brightamaka:
I ve read the volume 1 and I wish 2 go further but lost d contact of person who gave me d v-1. Pls I want 2 use this opportunity 2 warn pple from writing what they don't know.I ve read the vol 1 and can tell of the TRUTH it contains. Can some 1 help 2 teach me more of the TRUTH in the grail messag. Thank U
Hello dear, the books can be found in all states of the federation. but you may like to check out the site which I just recommended for Enlightenedsoul for your guidance. You can also post your questions here...would try my best to shade light on them.
Gracias!
Re: The Grail Message by Omotakins(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
rotimy:
@GRAIL POSTERS
I don't have to read all books in other to know that contents! It is even against academic rules. Scholars and unbiased book reviewers will give any book it's due scrutiny. I still insist that the book will NEVER EVER be read by me.
D Lawrence of India has his books about truth. 6 AND 7 BOOKS of Moses are also claiming truth. Buddah believed that he has the truth. The New Age GROUPS which GRAIL MASSAGE may be classified with screams about[b]truth[/b].
No matter the shining of the image you guys are trying to do for Grail folks, the Grail message, ECKANCAR, and AMORC are esoteric groups.
The bible says, ' ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'' All the groups u've mentioned av their foundation intheir father- the devil. The bible talks about how devil and his cohorts will go about calling themselves the angels of light. Do not be confused! they are not but will give you pseudo signs and can even quote the scripture to get u confused. Jesus is d way

4 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by Omotakins(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
raptureola:
ACTUALLY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS GRAIL ISSUE IS THAT MOST OF THE CROSS BEARERS SHOULD GO ON THEIR KNEES AND ASK GOD TO SHINE HIS TRUE LIGHT ON THEIR HEARTS AND SHOW THEM THE RIGHT WAY, INSTEAD OF TAKING WHAT THEY NEED FROM THE BIBLE AND DISCREDITING IT AT THE SAME TIME. I HAVE BEEN THERE, BUT THANK GOD I CAME OUT. BUT BEFORE I CAME OUT , I PASSED THROUGH THE FIRE.
THEY HATE CHURCH, THAT IS NO 1 TRUTH THOUGH THEY TRY TO HIDE FROM THAT FACT, THE SECOND THING IS THAT THEY BELIEVE THAT EVERY OTHER PERSON IS A FOOL, because THEY HAVE ALL THE WISDOM. IF U WANT TO CONFIRM WHAT I'M SAYING, ATTEND THEIR PUBLIC MEETING , WHEN IT IS TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS, THEY WILL BE SHAKING THEIR HEADS FOR YOU WHEN YOU ASK SOME CORE QUESTIONS, INFACT MOST OF THEM ARE VERY ARROGANT.
THEY DONT BELIEVE IN IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, FROM WHAT I LEARNT WHILE I WAS THERE, IT WAS A ROMAN SOLDIER THAT MARY WAS BETROTHED TO THAT SLEPT WITH HER IN A GARDEN OF SOME SORT.
GRAIL MESSAGE TWISTED THE BIBLE, IN SHORT ABD RU SHIN IS THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT JESUS PROMISED THE DISCIPLES, HE NOW CAME IN A BODILY FORM AFTER SOME YEARS, AND WHAT HAPPENS ON THE PENTECOST WAS NOT OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE TO THEM, ACCORDING TO THE TEACHINGS.
WHAT I REALISED WAS EVERYTIME I READ THE VOLUME, I HAVE THIS SEARING HEADACHE AND THIS USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN I AM READING HERESIES. I WAS SO GOOD IN THEIR CLASS THAT THE MAN TAKING US ON THE GRAIL MESSAGE(A CLASS HELD FOR BEGINNERS), SAID I WAS THE BEST IN THE CLASS. I WOULDN'T SAY MUCH NOW, BUT BELIEVE ME IT IS NOT THE WAY,BECAUSE IF IT IS, THE DOOR SHOULD BE OPENED TO THE UNSAVED.
CHRIST SEARCHED ME OUT AND BROUGHT ME OUT OF DARKNESS, HE SHOWED ME WHERE I WAS HEADED AND SAVED ME.
IF YOU ARE NOT IN, DONT VENTURE INTO IT because ONLY A FEW PEOPLE ARE LUCKY TO COME OUT. BUT GOD HAS REALLY GIVEN US A FREE WILL TO CHOOSE, BUT MIND YOU , YOU WILL PAY IF YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG THING BECAUSE YOU THINK IT SUITS YOU. GO TO WWW.THAINDIANS.COM/NEWSPORTAL/TAG/ABD-RU/SHIN,OR GOT TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN ABD RU SHIN NEWS, READ ABOUT THE WOMAN THAT WAS EATING HER TWO SON'S ALIVE WITH HER RELATIONS WHO WERE GRAIL ADHERENTS LIKE HERSELF,SHE DID THIS DUE TO THE PRESSURE PUT ON HER BY THE GRAIL MOVEMENT LEADER OF HER COUNTRY, PEOPLE BEWARE O.
Jesus said, ' I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the father except by me' I'm so ashamed of myself to see how passionate and resilient just cool, stag, nnmakwo n co are about grail message to the extent of luring clueless individuals into destruction. God help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Omotakins(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
noteasy:
Good Morning all,

Just thought to share with you!!

Meditation: Luke 13:22-30
21st Sunday in Ordinary Time

“Lord, will only a few people be saved?” (Luke 13:23)

These are perhaps the scariest words in Scripture. Embedded within this fellow’s question is the fear that many will not be saved—will end up in hell. Now hell is a miserable, lonely place devoid of all love. So how should we think about these words? Are we to walk around in fear, constantly worrying if we are among the many or the few?

No. In his answer, Jesus shifts the focus from a general question to a specific one. He is not interested in addressing this man’s curiosity or in giving population statistics of heaven and hell. Instead he says that every person should do everything possible to make sure he or she is among the “saved.” Then he tells how: “Strive to enter through the narrow door” (Luke 13:24). Yes, we are saved by faith. But our faith must be backed up by our actions. We still have to strive to enter heaven.

Striving is not wishful thinking. It’s not a vague hope. It’s not something we take care of in our spare time. No, striving to enter heaven should be the top priority of our lives. It’s what we “seek first” above everything else (Matthew 6:33).

Striving has to do with contending, putting forth a great effort, even pushing through some agonizing moments. A person who strives protects every time of prayer, stays focused on Jesus during every Mass, and does everything possible to care for the poor and needy. She or he has one goal in mind: to win the prize of heaven. Nothing takes precedence over that goal.

Jesus also told his followers that heaven is not foregone conclusion. He says, in fact, that some people will be surprised to find that they don’t sail right through the pearly gates (Luke 13:25-27). But he does promise that everyone who believes in him, follows him, and bears fruit for him will find the way. And those are hopeful words indeed.

“Jesus, I want to be with you forever. Please keep me on the pathway to salvation.”

Isaiah 66:18-21; Psalm 117:1-2; Hebrews 12:5-7, 11-13
The bible says, 'they that know their God shall be strong........' God shall back u up. This thread shall be won over totally for the true Christ not the pseudo one as portrayed by those confused by the devil and his cohorts. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by nokingasgod: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
To all the Messr. Knowsitalls like noteasy, Omotakins, rotimy etc, your provocations and vituperations are ill-informed and quite unnecessary. This thread is about a particular subject which is not consistent with your religious beliefs, the sanest and Godly thing to do is simply boycott it. Attempts to prove the superiority of your belief while discrediting the other is surely not the way of Christ and in the 21st century, it is barbaric. Attitudes such as these are part of the remote causes of religious violence especially in Nigeria. And for your information, spiritual arrogance can only be borne out of satanic influences.

Religion is personal and there are no Christians, muslims, traditionalists etc in the presence of God. Before God, you are an individual, a human being and your volition will come to count and not the number of times you defend the superiority of your Christian, Islamic etc beliefs

4 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by princespatience: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote
author=rotimy post=2446395]I have not read the book and will NEVER
touch it based on Grail's Messengers weird and esoteric life styles. I
think the book will be a mind bender and a brain washer.[/quote] who ask u?
Re: The Grail Message by mifavour(f): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2015
Mynd44:
Noteasy, stay off this thread or stop posting your sermons

@noteasy ride on my dear... grail messenger re u scared of the scripture. ..All ye grail messengers keep deceiving yourselves
Re: The Grail Message by mifavour(f): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Omotakins:
Jesus said, ' I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the father except by me' I'm so ashamed of myself to see how passionate and resilient just cool, stag, nnmakwo n co are about grail message to the extent of luring clueless individuals into destruction. God help us

my brother I tire oo... anyone who is not grounded in Christ would be misled by this group cult nonsense. ..

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by jesscaxt(f): 7:20am On May 11, 2015
This whole grail thing is really heartbreaking and sad. sad
The devil is using its greatest tool DECEPTION in these times. Just so sad.
But as usual he comes like an angel of light using biblical words to buttress these claims.

The bible was so apt about the devil coming as an angel of light in the last days.
They refer to Jesus and His teachings yet they don't make reference to the bible. Hmnnn
I noticed how that question was evaded when someone asked.
It is well o!
May d Lord help us cos even the very elect will fall in the last days. Na dis kain strong strong almost believable "truth" dem dey use deceive, you go fear na!
1 drop of shit in a bucket of absolutely pure water messes d water up and it can't be seen as pure anymore.
Indeed the road to heaven is narrow and to hell is wide.

Abeg reincarnation people abdrushn don reincarnate? If not when he go reincarnate?
Cos I know that's the next thing now, someone wld wake up and claim he's abdrushn reincarnate, then people go rush there and worship him.

All these laws of creation, universe this and that Wetin dem dey use am do?
Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
The kingdom of God is righteousness peace and joy in the Holy Ghost!
If we seek that, the Holy spirit of God will direct us to God through Jesus and help us to be righteous and accept the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and every other thing will follow.

How do we seek the kingdom of God?

Genuine repentance
Prayer
Accepting the finished work of Christ on the cross and salvation and confessing it with your mouth. Accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour and studying the word of God which can be found in the Holy bible inspired by God. There is power and life in those words which will change us and bring alive our spirit man and connect it back to God the true vine and we it's branches. The word of God is Jesus.

We shouldn't seek to do good and be good or purify our thoughts by ourselves cos our righteousness is like filthy rags before God. The bible says all our help cometh from the Lord! Halleluyah!
We need help from Him to have a renewed and pure mind which is pleasing and acceptable to Him, we can never achieve that by ourselves. He has provided that Help with His word which renews us as we study with the Holy Spirit.
Self righteousness will take you to hell! Be warned! Using logic to understand and analyse the things of the spirit is laughable especially when you guys tried to analyse the concept of immaculate conception and tried to use science to explain it that a spirit must have slept with Mary to bear the messiah. It is not for us to know how God went about it afterall when he said let there be light and there was light, did He carry matchstick to create the light or did he grab 2 stones n dry grass and rubbed to get light. The pot wan dey use the brain wey potter give am to analyse the ways of the Potter! Mega Uber laughable.
May the Lord help us all.

4 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2015
jesscaxt:
But as usual he comes like an angel of light using biblical words to buttress these claims.

The bible was so apt about the devil coming as an angel of light in the last days.
They refer to Jesus and His teachings yet they don't make reference to the bible. Hmnnn
It is well o!
May d Lord help us cos even the very elect will fall in the last days. Na dis kain strong strong almost believable "truth" dem dey use deceive, you go fear na!
1 drop of shit in a bucket of absolutely pure water messes d water up and it can't be seen as pure anymore.

Abeg reincarnation people abdrushn don reincarnate? If not when he go reincarnate?
Cos I know that's the next thing now, someone wld wake up and claim he's abdrushn reincarnate, then people go rush there and worship him.

If we seek that, the Holy spirit of God will direct us to God through Jesus and help us to be righteous and accept the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and every other thing will follow.

Genuine repentance
Prayer
Accepting the finished work of Christ on the cross and salvation and confessing it with your mouth. Accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour and studying the word of God which can be found in the Holy bible inspired by God. There is power and life in those words which will change us and bring alive our spirit man and connect it back to God the true vine and we it's branches. The word of God is Jesus.

We shouldn't seek to do good and be good or purify our thoughts by ourselves cos our righteousness is like filthy rags before God. The bible says all our help cometh from the Lord! Halleluyah!
We need help from Him to have a renewed and pure mind which is pleasing and acceptable to Him, we can never achieve that by ourselves. He has provided that Help with His word which renews us as we study with the Holy Spirit.
Self righteousness will take you to hell! Be warned! Using logic to understand and analyse the things of the spirit is laughable especially when you guys tried to analyse the concept of immaculate conception and tried to use science to explain it that a spirit must have slept with Mary to bear the messiah. It is not for us to know how God went about it afterall when he said let there be light and there was light, did He carry matchstick to create the light or did he grab 2 stones n dry grass and rubbed to get light. The pot wan dey use the brain wey potter give am to analyse the ways of the Potter! Mega Uber laughable.

May the Lord help YOU!

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by nokingasgod: 8:18pm On May 11, 2015
jesscaxt:

It is well o!

Genuine repentance
Prayer

A confused mind, pharisaical, over-zealous and deluded. The fact that you do not understand and or cannot comprehend the message should not have warranted an attack on it. This thread is not open-ended, it is for those who believes in or want to know about a particular subject-matter, its not an avenue for brandishing the pseud-knowledge of your faith in order to paint it as superior.

You can as well open a thread on your faith and begin your evangelism practice therein and leave this thread to those who believe in it. There is no point for provocation, confrontation and evocation.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by ezebrain: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
NOTEASY. MIFAVOUR. JESSCAXT. ETC

In view of your posts it is obvious that you people are being driven by jelousy. Jelousy that the grail message adherents can comprehend what remains incomprehensible to you. Jelousy that you do not have the ability to understand that which stands as fact to them.

Would you not leave them alone, as you can see you belong to the low class, which shows in your write up.

Every thinking person is aware of the corruption filled in todays christianity you are boasting of, quoting biblical passages you do not even understand.

I know the grail message adherets to be noble minded gentle people.

If you are looking for people to wage religious war with, would it not be reasonable you go to muslim forum, as they are alike with you evil minded church goers who belive that christ died on the cross to give you people licence to sin.

Your aproach on this thread shows that you people are fighting in favour of darkness, for christ did not say we should catch souls with aggression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Youngzedd(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2015
How did I get here?
Re: The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
Youngzedd:
How did I get here?

Lol....I guess the same way you managed to smuggle yourself to the Earth undeservedly in the first place!
Re: The Grail Message by jummygo(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2015
nokingasgod:

A confused mind, pharisaical, over-zealous and deluded. The fact that you do not understand and or cannot comprehend the message should not have warranted an attack on it. This thread is not open-ended, it is for those who believes in or want to know about a particular subject-matter, its not an avenue for brandishing the pseud-knowledge of your faith in order to paint it as superior.

You can as well open a thread on your faith and begin your evangelism practice therein and leave this thread to those who believe in it. There is no point for provocation, confrontation and evocation.
Re: The Grail Message by jummygo(f): 10:36am On May 26, 2015
justcool:

@rotimy
My explanations are not for you! Please leave my explanations alone!

Is there something in you that cannot leave the Grail Message alone?
Why spend so much energy fighting a book that you have not read and have refused to read?

Maybe your conscience won't leave you in peace, for trying to discredit a book that you have not read.

In all the questions that I have addressed, there is nothing in them that warrants the mentioning of Karma and reincarnation. I simple answered, to best of my limited knowledge, questions that Stag presented to me.

Re: The Grail Message by jummygo(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2015
The Warrior who trusts his path, does not fight the other. Let Cross-bearers be and seek God according to your own understanding.

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by kelyeankah: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2015
As a seeker who wished to be sealed and be a cross bearer, aside from knowing the truth what other benefit do i stand to achieve? will i get all the connection i need in life to succeed? will i get all the pleasure nd treasure of life?
Re: The Grail Message by kelyeankah: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2015
As a seeker who wished to be sealed and be a cross bearer, aside from knowing the truth what other benefit do i stand to achieve? will i get all the connection i need in life to succeed? will i get all the pleasure nd treasure of life? PLS forward ur replies to olafusiemmatunde@gmail.com
Re: The Grail Message by jeunloo: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
justcool:
I have read the book over and over again, and I have found it to be foolproof. I have put the book to scrutiny and It lived up to all It's claims. I have found it to be the TRUTH.

But don't base your assessment on just my opinion, weigh and examine everything you read. The author demands that you weigh and examine everything, unlike other religious books, the Grail Message does not require blind faith on anything. If you weigh and examine the contents of the book with an unbiased mind, you will definitely discover that it is the TRUTH.

Also, you will not be able to absorb the whole contents of the book in one reading. The book contains a lot, indeed everything. I have read it many times and each time I discover something new. But if you read carefully and with an open mind, you will get enough to convince you that the book contains the TRUTH even the first time you read it.

The book answers all questions concerning the human existence -- the purpose of human existence, humans relationship with God, and how humans should live. It goes further than that, It also explains the whole creation of God-- from the spiritual realm to the physical realm, and all the beings in creation. It goes further to explain things above creation--from the Divinity unsubstantiate(God) and the Divine plane. It also gives clarifications about Jesus(who was indeed the son of God), His teachings and His mission on earth.

You are welcome to share some issue that you don't understand in the book, I will be more than happy to offer clarification.

Thanks and remain blessed.
pls i need to read it how can i get the book ?
Re: The Grail Message by JustCare: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2015
jeunloo:
If you stay in Lagos check some popular bookshops around you or preferably walk in to Grail center @ #15 Adeniyi Jones avenue, Ikeja between 10am-4pm any day.
However, if you live outside Lagos let me know your state so as to provide you an address where you will get the book.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
jeunloo:

The book "In the Light of Truth" - The Grail Message by Abd-ru-shin is obtainable worldwide through this website:
http://www.alexander-bernhardt.com/liens.asp?langue=ENG

Once you access the website, you can choose your country of residence and contact the appropriate Publishing Partner.

Best wishes.
Re: The Grail Message by yinkamariam(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
I went for an interview in grail land for d post of an audit staff,one of the grail land member own the audit firm,naw he wants to employ us with d condition dat we hv to be reading their book if we wanna work with him,somebody should pls help me out,do I accept d offer or reject?
Re: The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
yinkamariam:
I went for an interview in grail land for d post of an audit staff,one of the grail land member own the audit firm,naw he wants to employ us with d condition dat we hv to be reading their book if we wanna work with him,somebody should pls help me out,do I accept d offer or reject?

Your relationship with your Creator is something completely between you and the Lord. No one can ascend to Heaven simply on the basis of what his or her employer asked him to do or not do. It is only what you do out of personal conviction that can guarantee your ascent to the Luminous Heights. Therefore it is wrong for a prospective employer, be he a Crossbearer, Pastor, Imam or Archbishop to compel anyone to read one book or another before granting him or her employment.
As a Crossbearer, it is indeed surprising to learn that anyone would say that to you on Grailland. However, if anyone did get carried away and said that to you, then you should summon the courage to reject the offer and let him know precisely why you are doing so. Let him know that your inner life is private and your conscience cannot be bought with lucre!

Having said all that, let me quickly add that it would do your spiritual life a lot of good if you can make the effort to delve into the Work, In The Light Of Truth - The Grail Message and to tap into the reservoir of spiritual knowledge contained therein for practical application in your day to day activities. This is however only an advice and should not be used as a condition for granting employment!

5 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by JudeNzemeks(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
rotimy:

The truth remains that you and your grail message have no TRUTH to offer except to mislead some unfortunate people. KARMA is a Hindu doctrine that has no place in the word of God and reincarnation is totally in contrast with the word of God in Hebrews 9:27 where it is said "that we are appointed to die once". Karma and reincarnation are NOT the expressions of the laws of God but cultic inventions from groups like the Grail Movement. I WILL NEVER BE A SEEKER OF TRUTH AS REVEALED IN THE GRAIL MEASSAGE! God forbid!

if we are appointed to die once, then who will be alive to burn in hell as the bible teaches? i believe the question of life after death and the fact that the bible only referred to physical death is clear. u have a body, deep down this body is made of atoms and in these atoms lie energy which can neither be created nor destroyed but transformed from one form to another. the energy of your material body may be transformed into manure for the earth but the energy that makes up your spirit and the consciousness of your spirit is not destroyed after it leaves the physical body (with your dreams, you already see that u can experience without your physical body). for some, their spirit return back to God (so to speak) and that is only possible if the spirit is homogeneous to the spirits up there in heaven, where it is not, this spirit will find its level...... maybe hell! but for the spirit in the beyond that knows and thus opens itself to it (reincarnation), the grace of God provides an opportunity for it to incarnate in a new body, a chance to start afresh without being weighed down by the mistakes of the past (no memories of the past), a chance to repay old debts (which is why some people are born in unfortunate circumstances and some pple suffer for no obvious reason) to be free.

i just want to give an insight into the truth of reincarnation, its not for u to believe or fight against, its for u to investigate. when jesus was asked why the begger was blind he answered; so that the grace of God may be made manifest, christians interprete that it means he was born blind so that jesus may then come and heal him, what a cheap and unjust way for God to manifest his grace, others dont even understand what jesus meant. we reap what we sow (just as christ taught), when someone is born blind it than follows than he has sown the seeds which yield blindness (maybe probably by blinding someone else) i.e; he deserves it! the question becomes when he sowed it and the answer is before his present life. if not we would then be saying that God or life itself is unjust.

i would go on and on, but i wont convince u if you're not willing to give it a thought and investigate the matter yourself.

during my youth service, a small boy (less than 5yrs) told me that he used to drive before, that he has driven a bus like the school bus but he was much bigger then and i asked him how he became small, he said he doesn't know that he just remembers driving and he doesn't know what happened afterwards.

for someone who doesn't know about reincarnation, useless child talk! for me, i could relate with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by JudeNzemeks(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2015
yinkamariam:

i find myself more comfortable working with people who have absorbed the message because i can trust them. i guess thats why ur boss demands that u read, remember you are holding a sensitive position. however its wrong and doesnt bring any help if your boss imposes it on you.
Re: The Grail Message by Dzany(m): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2015
kelyeankah:
As a seeker who wished to be sealed and be a cross bearer, aside from knowing the truth what other benefit do i stand to achieve? will i get all the connection i need in life to succeed? will i get all the pleasure nd treasure of life? PLS forward ur replies to olafusiemmatunde@gmail.com

Dream on!
Obviously, you are not a genuine seeker!
Re: The Grail Message by joeyarticles: 11:37am On May 23, 2016
Sunday Message - Kingdom Keys To Attract God's Favor
Text : - Amos 3 Vs 7, Jeremiah 5 Vs 24, Psa 33Vs 9, 2 Timothy 2 Vs 6,
on this Sunday message edition, we be discussing how serving God pays the most, as well as looking through the the Kingdom keys to attacking God's favour through our kingdom investment of service.
http://www.prestnaija.com/sunday-message-kingdom-keys-to-attract-gods-favor/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.