Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion (54598 Views)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease / Panic In Imo Community As Two Teenagers Launch Locally Made Rocket !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by ezedolar: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Biafrans will soon rule the whole of Africa, just wait and see

11 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Solobenny(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is the end of this story... Na naija we dey, govt aint gonna them
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by iamboody(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
I think either State of Federal Government should compensate these boys openly for all other kids to see, like Edo State compensated the stowaway teenager, a lot of kids want to stowaway, so if these boys are compensated openly too i think other will be encouraged to be creative and innovative.

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by oltimate: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Active GSM numbers and database @ 0.80k per number, Bulk sms @ 0.75k, POS machine for printing recharge card, VTU pinless topup free installation plus more call 08062806133 or www.1nairanetwork.com
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Uzodarling(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lionbite: It's either the government adopt these kids before boko haram seize them for their evil ambitions. With this prototype of the rocket they can upgrade it in such a way they shoot it from their base at kaduna and it lands here in my parlour at mushin. Abeg do something before something do us o.
I Don vex
Bros I second Ɣ☺ΰя motion.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Seequadry(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
When me I dey shool, dem just talk sey make we do table lamp and kolo grin
d next day na aboki com pack am go sell 4 market

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by eaglechild: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rocket travelled more than 5 kilometers?!
That's scary and potentially dangerous, with the right trajectory.
Thank goodness Boko region students are not as smart.

12 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by olahero(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
make them no turn them to terrorist with their little brain, because Nigeria is in need of weapons this time around.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Ndoz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lionbite: It's either the government adopt these kids before boko haram seize them for their evil ambitions. With this prototype of the rocket they can upgrade it in such a way they shoot it from their base at kaduna and it lands here in my parlour at mushin. Abeg do something before something do us o.
I Don vex
true talk
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by hardeyincah(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

Well someone needs Deliverance here
punctuate your sentence well.

it should be

well, someone needs deliverance here.

ur missing coma and fullstop can tend to mean something else to we readers...

thanks.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
This: "Because the boys intended no harm, no punitive measures will be taken. I will rather recommend that they be encouraged so that they can achieve greater things"

These boys needs to be encouraged.
grin
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by eherbal(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
lil rascals,i tell you grin
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by solomon111(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
eaglechild: The rocket travelled more than 5 kilometers?!
That's scary and potentially dangerous, with the right trajectory.
Thank goodness Boko region students are not as smart.
True.
A 5km projectile has gone beyond child's play.
UNN should snap up those kids,train them and sell their expertise to the NAF.

4 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
The earlier the SSS jump in and hijack the case the better! This police chief must be high off kunun samiya! Boys trna blow up a whole community and you call it scienceundecided Mr Inspector Katsina or Sokoto, there's once a news of these Igbo boys making bombs for Boko Haram. I smell foul play, these mutherfuckers is training these boys up for terrorism and alarm don dey blow dem come bribe Aboki Police come say na 'Science Studies'.

Abeg we need full-time investigation oh! We need the name of those boys and the school they are learning.. Which competition they attended.. All lies!
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Uzodarling(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Brilliant kids.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'll definitely will be visiting mars on this.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by winnieG1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
for these teenagers mind now, why didn't this rocket go farther like this during the competition? we would have won 1st position. they were disappointed that the rocket failed to reach the calculated height during competition and now they investigated and achieved over-expected result.
Someone needs to guide them
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Tuntheycr7: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Imagine d talents of those young boys at secondary skul. Am sure naija got talents.
Kudos to those boys

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by oltimate: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
ezedolar: Biafrans will soon rule the whole of Africa, just wait and see

yes but that will be possible if federal gov agrees to that
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
hardeyincah:
punctuate your sentence well.

it should be

well, someone needs deliverance here.

ur missing coma and fullstop can tend to mean something else to we readers...

thanks.

If you need an English Tutor, you wont find one on NL, you can locate Yabaleft.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by triploc: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
seedord247: Okrika Bomb (......)

Okrika shoes (Yaba)

Okrika Clothes (Oshodi, Azwani)

Okrika Electronic (Alaba Int;l)

Okrika Yam legs and hairy body (Them gurls) grin

Okrika Amoeba Head (Them Boys) grin

its like you enjoy this tribal war of a thing, but what baffles me is that na ur tribe dey always give up.......mind u, i aint from any of the 2 tribes. am from the middle belt

12 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2013

Okrika shoes (Yaba)

Stupid stinky yoruba dirty thing. Be rest assured that Biafra has precision guided missiles already on standby to reduce to ashes all western/yoruba states...Lagos will be prominent target. Don't underestimate Briafran engineers and scientists. Imagine what they can build if these kids can demonstrate the fundementals. Look up online aircraft, armored tanks and warship built by Briafran engineers and scientists in the 60s...this was in the 60s. Fool

11 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by cKaiser: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
tankara1010:

Stupid stinky yoruba dirty thing. Be rest assured that Biafra has precision guided missiles already on standby to reduce to ashes all western/yoruba states...Lagos will be prominent target. Don't underestimate Briafran engineers and scientists. Imagine what they can build if this kids can demonstrate the fundementals. Fool

What a worthless Human being you are.

You cant think of how to build your own region and cities na how to destry lagos and the Southwest ake you ey think

no wonder your region is always behind and godforsaken that every young man has to flee from

4 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by UKBobo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Well done boys, now fill that tank with gas and point towards the big house on the hill in Minna.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by charzyn: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
why is that all of you here in this forum talking bullshit ? ? Are u people not aware that all the weapons used during the civil war was manufactured by biafrans engineers including amoured carriers and guns include rocket launchers and bomb without importing any weapon from western world and yet we kept nigeria on standstill for almost 3-4 years including the british and other foreign countries that fought for nigeria.

This is another warning to nigerians expecially hausas and yorubas that are playing with the igbos intelligents to be very careful because no one knows what the older engineers has in stock for nigeria if the younger engineers can manufacture a rocket launcher.

I arrest my case

4 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by 3ace(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rocket, which was supposed to
travel five kilometres, went further
than programmed and landed in a
residential area, causing a stampede.
Koju mari ibi, gbogbo ara logun e. Bad boys. grin
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by djeezy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Media with half baked news. Let's atleast see the materials used in making the rocket. Make those boys no turn terrorists o.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
YIPEE!!!!!!!!! Am very happyyyyyy!!!!!! Dats my ALMA MATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for d Principal's number, lemme see how I can help in sponsoring d rocket!! Ogbunigwe v.2.0
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2013

Thank God it wasn't an RPG that was invented and launched
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by solomon111(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2013

Okrika shoes (Yaba)

I am sure you are among those empty vessels that downgrade chinese products,yet you can't manufacture a spoon.

5 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by eightsin(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
I Don vex

Dis got my ribs cracking.
Lmfao
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
cKaiser:

What a worthless Human being you are.

You cant think of how to build your own region and cities na how to destry lagos and the Southwest ake you ey think

no wonder your region is always behind and godforsaken that every young man has to flee from

We can destroy it because we built it and its a messsge that we, the igbos with our technological might have all yoruba lives at our finger tip. One snap only, you all are gone. Next endeavor is to commence nuclear weapon initiative, and will pursue it relentlessly as smart Iranians are doing now. We have the brilliance and capability to do it....to serve as a warning to you jealous idiots that you guys are no match to us.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.