Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion (54596 Views)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease / Panic In Imo Community As Two Teenagers Launch Locally Made Rocket !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by 3ace(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
jim kramar: JUST SITTING AND OBSERVING WITH A BOTTLE OF ZOBO wink
Are people still drinking zobo?
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Arysexy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
charzyn: why is that all of you here in this forum talking bullshit ? ? Are u people not aware that all the weapons used during the civil war was manufactured by biafrans engineers including amoured carriers and guns include rocket launchers and bomb without importing any weapon from western world and yet we kept nigeria on standstill for almost 3-4 years including the british and other foreign countries that fought for nigeria.

This is another warning to nigerians expecially hausas and yorubas that are playing with the igbos intelligents to be very careful because no one knows what the older engineers has in stock for nigeria if the younger engineers can manufacture a rocket launcher.

I arrest my case

Tell them,

this locally made pistol is an awka made gun "nwandu" even though police keep disturbing our blacksmiths rather than open a factory for them to manufacture arms for Nigeria army. check out d "ogbunigwe" they allowed the technology to die bc na igbo man invent am.

3 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Arysexy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by ceetowl: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
BRAVO
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by WildChild00(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
This makes me laughing hard, that means if those peeps see my rocket luncher, all of them go just run enter bush, well wat else can I say, kodos to those young scientist keep it up.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by solomon111(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
tankara1010:

We can destroy it because we built it and its a messsge that we, the igbos with our technological might have all yoruba lives at our finger tip. One snap only, you all are gone. Next endeavor is to commence nuclear weapon initiative, we have the brilliance and capability...to serve as a warning to you jealous idiots that you guys are no match to us.
if biafra have been successful,we would have been exporting diesel-powered submarines by now,while the bulk of our naval defence would be biafran-made aircraft carriers and nuclear-powered submarines to blow away any invader from the North and west.
We would have been the israel of africa.

3 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Decryptor(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
seedord247: Okrika Bomb (......)

Okrika shoes (Yaba)

Okrika Clothes (Oshodi, Azwani)

Okrika Electronic (Alaba Int;l)

Okrika Yam legs and hairy body (Them gurls) grin

Okrika Amoeba Head (Them Boys) grin

Eat your heart out! The boys have proven to be intelligent. If na for SW, they would be too busy r@ping their female classmates. Capital letter Moroooonnnn!

10 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by nerodenero: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: True.
A 5km projectile has gone beyond child's play.
UNN should snap up those kids,train them and sell their expertise to the NAF.
Meaning the rocket travelled over 5000metres and that is a pretty long distance to cover I must confess.These dudes are simply good.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by mascot87(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Foools turning the thread to a tribal war. Most of you are kids and I wonder when you people will grow up.clowns
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
tankara1010:

We can destroy it because we built it and its a messsge that we, the igbos with our technological might have all yoruba lives at our finger tip. One snap only, you all are gone. Next endeavor is to commence nuclear weapon initiative, and will pursue it relentlessly as smart Iranians are doing now. We have the brilliance and capability to do it....to serve as a warning to you jealous idiots that you guys are no match to us.
God! Igbos are the main Boko Harams.. They've been funding this terrorism on code. So una papa build Lagos? I laff grin

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yea!!! That an Igbo's for u, did u still remember Ojukwu Bomb?
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by JoSaintiago: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Biafra bokos
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by nerodenero: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Decryptor:

Eat your heart out! The boys have proven to be intelligent. If na for SW, they would be too busy r@ping their female classmates. Capital letter Moroooonnnn!
Are you now different from the other dude that spew tribal war?
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by UjSizzle(f): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why don't we science contests in this country? It would seem our youths are scientifically endowed and yet the only things heavily funded and sponsored are beauty pagents that doesn't add any reasonable value to this country.
God help Nigeria and her government.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by cKaiser: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Decryptor:

Like the ABSU 5 or the Cynthia Osukogus killers

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by cKaiser: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Bokoharam
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Breaking news....the kids are now at Briafran National Research Laboratory to be debriefed and to have all design blueprint protected. Will keep you guys updated
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
And there is no picture?? What's wrong with Nigeria Journalist/bloggers anyway.
Picture = News.
Nobody reads long, boring articles anymore.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by nerodenero: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
mascot87: Foools turning the thread to a tribal war. Most of you are kids and I wonder when you people will grow up.clowns
Thanks for this comment and funny enough,most of these bigots cant produce anything except to open their dirty mouth to spew poo and increase hatred.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by frankyychiji(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
These teenagers no sharp at all? Haba! If na benin or warri boys dem go stow away with d bomb and release it from there. That way they will receive attention.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by saymax(f): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dis r thins we shud b hearing not naughty children stowaways.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Oildichotomy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
The Jews are at it again!!
Nigeria kills creativity.
I had a friend in secondary school back then that manufactured something like this using plastic toilet pipes that flew a considerable distance before it landed.
The last i heard of him was he had a scholarship studying Physics in MIT, and that was five years ago.
I just knew he's gone for good.
F**king Nigeria!
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by nerodenero: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: Why don't we science contests in this country? It would seem our youths are scientifically endowed and yet the only things heavily funded and sponsored are beauty pagents that doesn't add any reasonable value to this country.
God help Nigeria and her government.
Well said!
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by ichidodo: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Imagine an array of these projectiles (re-enginneered and upgraded) with vials of sarin gas and bubonic plague all trained on the Towns and villages of South western Nigeria.That will be the day...

8 Likes

Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Oildichotomy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
frankyychiji: These teenagers no sharp at all? Haba! If na benin or warri boys dem go stow away with d bomb and release it from there. That way they will receive attention.
Hello there was no bomb.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Kingslaw(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls i need their number,i need to learn from them.
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by randwise(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
There are always two things involved..
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by victorazy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Shoo! These guys build rocket come carry second.

So wetin the guys wey carry first come build na?

Abi na submarine?

Which kin school be this sef wey dem they give children rocket assignment?

When me I dey shool, dem just talk sey make we do tie and dye, come sew cloth, which one be rocket again?
grin grin I heard the first built "RAM Robot".
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by IYANGBALI: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
abeg make boko haram no discover those boys o
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by slickyb(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
more grease to der elbow
Re: Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion by Oildichotomy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
ichidodo: Imagine an array of these projectiles (re-enginneered and upgraded) with vials of sarin gas and bubonic plague all trained on the Towns and villages of South western Nigeria.That will be the day...
....the day Nigeria will become one.
No Victor No Verönica

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.