Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Village Boy... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village Boy... (5441 Views)

Diary Of A Regular Village Boy / The Village Girl / The Village Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Village Boy... by Smart90: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2013
All right reserved- no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic,mechanical, recording or otherwise without the prior permision of smart 90
Re: The Village Boy... by eightsin(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Following!
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Espiode 1.....
The horn 4rm the creaky smoky old lorry wake me up from sleep. I open my eye and look at the clock dat hang on the wall of my rum. The clock which my first love buy. It is bearly 6:30 am. I lie back on my bed weakly. With my eye fixed on the ceilling. The shout from my father brought back the strength in me. Chike my father called on top of his voice. Sir. If i get you in that room eeeh. I go tell you the price of tortoise in the market. I jump up from my bed and head towards to answer my father. Dont you knw that were are parking out 2day. Go and wake your brother.One may think where we are parking to. This early morning, my father has been promoted and posted to a village school as a principal. I rush to my brothers run half runnin. Daddy is calling you ppl ooo. Oooh my brother say half awake. My father shout my name again. And ask me to go and call mr okafor for him. Mr okafor is the principal of the skul my father is about to leave. My father ask me 2 called him so that he will hand over the skul property that is still in his hand b4 we leave for our journey. I treck the bush path that lead to his house. Reaching his house i met his wife mrs rose. The student of community sec skul Amah nick name her maggie not cos she is too sweet. But cos she is too short. One may wonder why okafor marry her but anyway shaaa the man have his reason for marrying her. Good morning ma i greet her. Good morning she reply. Pls ma is principal around. No. Pls where went him. What are you looking 4 for him. My dad said that i should call him. He is in the farm. I rush to the farm to call him. When i reach the farm i hear some funny noise. So i kept quiet and move slowly inside only to see the shocked of my life
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
@eightsin thanks for following. I will try to be updating every day.
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Pls dnt just view and go. Try and drop your comment.
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
What i saw in the farm mtake me to shiver to my bone marrow. Mr okafor was busy banging the c**t of nneka[nneka is the maid leaving with okafor] who position her self in the doggy style exposing her back side. As i was contemplating on what to do.> many tins enta my brain. Make i shout my mind tel me. The other part tell me make i stay still and watch the early morning cinema. At last i decided to make little noise. The sound 4rm my throat brought okafor to his reality. He look up and c me. Good morning sir. Good morning was his respond. My eye still fixed at his erected joy stick. What are you doing here. He said almost shouting,before i could say jack he ask another question. Who told u im here. Which one i go answer first i said in my mind. Sir my father ask me to call you. Eeemmm. Who told you im here. Omoo c jamb question i almost fire back.But to avoid story that touches i reply in a low tone. Sis it ur wife that told me you are here. Hummmm. K go and tell ur fada that im coming. As i was about going awaY. He called me back in a low rather sweet voice. Chike what did you c here. I almost reply stammering sir you are busy. Busy doing what he ask raising his eye brown. See this man oo he tink say i be small pikin i said in my mind. Sir i dont knw oo. K good boy. He draw nd closer and give me 1k. And simile back at me. My boy dont mention this type of busy to anybody. With 1k in my hand i nod like agama lizard. On my way to my house many thought enter my mind. May be bush sex dey sweet pass house ooo. C as this man the wire. I said to my self.as i approach my house come on tie those yams properly you clumsy fool my father shout to my brother. Yes sir was my brother reply. The creaky old lorry was already over loaded. There was no room inside for the yams and buckets. The shout from my fada bring back my senses. Do u c him. Yes sir he is coming. To cut the long story short .we finish parking all our belonging and were set for journey. The principal arrived almost we are about setting off. After little conversation with my fada he bade farewell to us. The journey through the thick bush path on the road of amaeke was fascinating experience looking on both side of the road. The journey took us barely 3hours a last i saw the sign board of my fadas new skul boldly written unity sec skul Amaohia. As we enta inside the skul the skul was empty since it was sat. We drive towards the teachers quarters and stop in front of our apartment. This marks the beginig of my new life****
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Pls pals dnt just view and leave. Pls View and comment
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
The tap is not rushing my sister told my mother who ask her to go and get water for her from the tap. Chike my mother yelled from the kitchen. Biko go and ask mr james where we can get water from this area. James is a male teacher who is leaving in the teachers quaters with us. K ma. Good after sir. Good after. Pls sir where can i fetch water around this place. Mr james take a heavy breath and say that the village tap is little far from teachers quaters. Chika mr james called almost shouting. Sir im coming was chika response from back of the house. Bearly 2min chika come out with his hand soak with soap foam. Go and show him the village tap. I thank him and leave with chika. Chika is a boy of my height or i will tall pass him with litte inch. Silent took over us we are going to the tap. I broke the silent. Chika y water no dey rush today. Today no be skul. So skul gen no dey on. And water pump on friday don finish. K as we dey gist dey go i come find out that chika na mr james brother pikin. Guy which class you dey ask chika. I just enta ss1. What of you i ask him. Me dey ss1 too. Bearly almost at the tap was a fleshy young girl with a golden brown complexion and neat bushy hair. She has an oval face.this mared what was otherwise a pretty face. It was a face blessed with a sultry school girl innocence. Making her appearance seem delicately fragile. She was draped in a wrapper and a 25 litter gallon balanced on her head. Just as she pass us and greeted us chika response back her greeting with a fake smile in his face. Dis one you dey smile like a toad. Do you knw her. Yes naah. She dey our skul. Wow what class is she i ask.. Na same class with us but i tink na ss1A hummm it be like say you dey eye her i ask chika. God forbid bad thing y i go eye dat witch. Who be witch i fired back or it is cos she is beatiful or maybe you toss her she no gree for you. God forbid bad tin. All i knw dat she is from water world. Infact na product of juju. Nawa o for you chika dis 1 you dey curse dis gal like dis. How you take knw she be from water world. I go gist you when we get back. Let hurry and fetch the water because i still have alot to do for house.
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
The tap is not rushing my sister told my mother who ask her to go and get water for her from the tap. Chike my mother yelled from the kitchen. Biko go and ask mr james where we can get water from this area. James is a male teacher who is leaving in the teachers quaters with us. K ma. Good after sir. Good after. Pls sir where can i fetch water around this place. Mr james take a heavy breath and say that the village tap is little far from teachers quaters. Chika mr james called almost shouting. Sir im coming was chika response from back of the house. Bearly 2min chika come out with his hand soak with soap foam. Go and show him the village tap. I thank him and leave with chika. Chika is a boy of my height or i will tall pass him with litte inch. Silent took over us we are going to the tap. I broke the silent. Chika y water no dey rush today. Today no be skul. So skul gen no dey on. And water pump on friday don finish. K as we dey gist dey go i come find out that chika na mr james brother pikin. Guy which class you dey ask chika. I just enta ss1. What of you i ask him. Me dey ss1 too. Bearly almost at the tap was a fleshy young girl with a golden brown complexion and neat bushy hair. She has an oval face.this mared what was otherwise a pretty face. It was a face blessed with a sultry school girl innocence. Making her appearance seem delicately fragile. She was draped in a wrapper and a 25 litter gallon balanced on her head. Just as she pass us and greeted us chika response back her greeting with a fake smile in his face. Dis one you dey smile like a toad. Do you knw her. Yes naah. She dey our skul. Wow what class is she i ask.. Na same class with us but i tink na ss1A hummm it be like say you dey eye her i ask chika. God forbid bad thing y i go eye dat witch. Who be witch i fired back or it is cos she is beatiful or maybe you toss her she no gree for you. God forbid bad tin. All i knw dat she is from water world. Infact na product of juju. Nawa o for you chika dis 1 you dey curse dis gal like dis. How you take knw she be from water world. I go gist you when we get back. Let hurry and fetch the water because i still have alot to do for house.
Re: The Village Boy... by eightsin(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2013
still following...bt are dos mistakes or they are thr to depict d name of d writeup?
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks @ eightsin for following this write up.
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
About 30 min latter we came back with 3 gallons of water placed inside the barrow. We part away to our different apartment and i told him that i will come latter so that he go gist me about the girl. Throught out that after my mind was occupied with her face and all i think is how to make her my gal. After my lunch of garri and bitter leaf soup. I went straight to chika apartment only to see him clearing grass around their house. He ask me to help him so dat he will finish on time. About 15min latter were are through with the grass clearing we sat under a mango tree because the harsh unfriendly afternoo sun had become milder and more friendly. Chika begin to gist me about her... One morning amaka accompanied her mother as she often did. To the stream to fetch water. The stream was some miles away and the route there was through the bush. Amaka was little again to be carried on her mother back. So as they come dey go to the stream along the path was a long dark object that protruded some twelve inches out of the bush several yards ahead. Because her mother mind was in absent state. She imagined it to be nothing more than a thick piece of wood. It was amaka who was more alert. Who recognised the real identity of the object. Mama mama look at the snake she exclaimed pointing. Her mother was afraid and pushed the pot from her head and turn to carried amaka into her bros in desperate to run away. But she resist. her mother leave her and ran back to the village when she reach her house. Her husband was out working on the farm. She called on their neigbours who waste no time and followed her. Within a seconds a crowed of 20 people. Gather. As the crowd of ppl where sprinting towards the scene. The fastest runner in the group. A young man was a good 15 yards ahead of the man behind him. He stop suddenly in amazement, some few yards ahead of him was amaka approaching him in a state of total composure with some 6 feet of snake coiled around her body licking her face with its tongue. Every member of the group who ran up stop all eying to the extraordinary sight. One of the men shouted at her to stand still then he ordered the group to take caution in order to take the reptile by surprise and slice off its head. But the first step taken instantly draw protest from amaka. Leave me and my snake oo, leave me and my snake oo, she screamed and walk the opposite way. The group stop in disbelief.
Re: The Village Boy... by Smart90: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Drop your comment as you view.
Re: The Village Boy... by codedbaby(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
nice one but please don't put past tense where present tense is supposed to be and vice versa to make the story meaningful or is this how the write up is?
Re: The Village Boy... by Aipete2(f): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hum. Nice one sha
Re: The Village Boy... by jmkbond(f): 4:48am On Oct 21, 2014
*grab a seat

1 Like

Re: The Village Boy... by Randyblincks(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Go on, bro... buh check properly before you post.
Re: The Village Boy... by olaitanboy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
nice bro nt plis check before u post
Re: The Village Boy... by AkachukwuD(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bring it on Bro. Following back to back

(1) (Reply)

Things Lovers Do / Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. / In Between

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.