Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (645294 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
360prince: . Mr festwiz, how can i make my converstation form appear?. If you notice something in my thread you will see that any place we play the part of talking, i will ended up saying "WE CHATTED"to make everything short, due to my phone inability to space. Am using asha202 to do my typing, so i guess it because am using phone thats why my conversation is not being expressed.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by festwiz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
360prince: . Mr festwiz, how can i make my converstation form appear?. If you notice something in my thread you will see that any place we play the part of talking, i will ended up saying "WE CHATTED"to make everything short, due to my phone inability to space. Am using asha202 to do my typing, so i guess it because am using phone thats why my conversation is being expressed or display.
Try using the enter key inbetween replies during convesations. Press the * key on your keypad,and go to the third page, Or click the zero key three times(quickly)
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
festwiz: Try using the enter key inbetween replies during convesations. Press the * key on your keypad,and go to the third page, Or click the zero key three times(quickly)
. Ok. i'll try what you order, but if it doesn't work out then am gonna tell you. Thanks
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

The following morning was shining brighter as the sun appeared it little face in the dusty cloud.
I jumped down from my foam quickly for the morning cleaning, before thinking about school.
Perhaps, it's another wonderful morning, I prayed and after my prayers i hurriedly walked outside the compound to sweep.

On that day of our first test, before i arranged for school and Uduak approached where i stood. Uduak pleads & narrated why she'd acted annoyantly against me, She went further to explained how her mother abused her for been careless and lazy when she adjusted all doors open yesterday morning before both of them went to the farm.
I sympathized with Uduak and forgiven her for displaying bad characters when i visited.
Before Uduak embark on leaving i kindly accompanied her, we moved on the road chatting and laughing till when something bordering leaped into my mind.
I couldn't maintain the stand of the mind thoughts, and i tried sharing the idea with Uduak that very moment.

"so tell me whats on your mind right now?.Uduak have you been thinkin the tests would be easier since principal took charge from Miss Grace?" i'd questioned Uduak.

"Prince.., I ain't no prophetess to know everything concernin what he would do on the test day, & I dont think so either.
last night i have been wondering why Mr. Akpan had to take the subject from Grace." Uduak mentioned worriedly.
Perhaps, Uduak utter the real facts with so much seriousness and truthfulness.
"apart from that your thinking abeg i the put my hope on you, throw expo oh!"
I announced while putting my arms on her shoulder.
There after she starts laughing because i joked when informing her about the up coming tests &examinations.

"have you ever given me expo on your best subjects?, even when you had chances of sending me, you're always busy." Uduak ask bending her head towards my mouth to hear my replies.

"okay i'll, but when next we have another tests or exams" i had mentioned hoping to hear her replied me, but ignored the test talks and discussed another matters.

I later dropped Uduak off, while i headed back home to prepare for school.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2013
CONTINUATION ******************

After i accompanied Uduak I returned home and dressed for school. That very cool and freezing morning i was hoping to see no seniors will at the gate exist, since we were about writing test. I move forward closer to the gate for clear viewing in case i needed an escape.
"ermm... Prince come enter the school compound. You the peep because you just came to school late, abi? "
one senior instructed when he sighted me peeping.

"AH...! am sorry sen.. Senio... Senior, i.. I.. actually delayed for school, because i had to help my mother " i stammered as i tried explaining my reasons why late.

"so na him make you come school today late again?"he quickly questioned me rudely

"not like that senior. I am telling the truth I had to help my mum and thats why i came school late" i replied shivering because i knew what the result would be like.

The senior held my short, he lifted up a cane to flog me, as he was about flogging, a feminine voice ordered him to stop.
MRS GRACE: "Hey! Leave him alone, they have a test to write today"

SENIOR: "ok madam, i'll do just what you said".

He released me. I greeted my school mum without looking at her face, I located my class block.
emaka came to where i was seated and greet,
" oga mr grace hw far na?, omo na u go giv me somethin for dis test oh!, i hope say u go help me?"
when emaka said he was relying on me for expos, my brains started functioning properly that i didn't read thought out yesterday . I quickly walk outside with my note book, i got close to a school fence and seat on it. From a distances i could see my school mother, but i didn't allow all my attentions to focus on her. i open my note, look into it (actually i didnt know the pages to started reading, because it had many topics), before i could say JACK....
Sooner, a messdisbenz drove in to the school compound, and here came out mr Akpan from the car with three things in his hand, cane, a packet of chalk, and a piece of note. I jolted up from the fence and moved swiftly into my classroom. The moved i barge in the noisy class i shouted
"....THE WORST IS HERE TO HAPPEN...."

All the students turn and gazed blankly at me... Some students mouth couldn't close because they knew the reason why i had shouted.

**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
[**TO BE CONTINUED**]

am rily enjoyin dix story,be fast abeg
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
dasagacious: [**TO BE CONTINUED**]

am rily enjoyin dix story,be fast abeg
. Dont worry, more and more updates are coming your way, but before they come. Take this can of malt, use it to chill yourself.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by festwiz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Great improvements bro,but you really need to work on your tenses. Anyway sha,i sitdown for front row.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
*CONTINUATION*

Mr Akpan enter the class looking so calm and well dress in white t-shirt, red tie, and black trouser with a shiny shoe to match his out fit, he look cute with his fashion of dressed that morning.

"Good... Morning .... Sir...!" everyone greeted him in unison.

"Good morning students" mr Akpan greeted us back. You may now seat.
How good and patience students we were as at that time we greeted him, knowing that today was to be a of sadness and grieve, everyone who had this ability of talking and gossiping were now muted, calm and quiet as the grave yard.
Mr akpan advanced to the board, pick up a dusted and personally clear it, and wrote {TEST ON ECONOMICS} and in no time, he began to jot down his first question on the black board. He then turn around to face the whole class and change his motives and his face appeared to be that of a wild beast. He actually change to show us that he was serious that day. His tune also change in other to shaken the mind of some students who had the intention or who had planned of indulging in doing expo [test malpractise].
MR AKPAN: " before we start answering any questions, i request to see every student notes at the front ".
Students stood up to pass their notes to the front seat. I stayed calm and glued to my seat thinking untill my principal walk up to me and brought me back from my thought.

MR AKPAN: " why is your economic note here?, didnt i warn everyone to summit their books?"

ME: "am sorry sir, i was thinking ".

Mr akpan chuckled, he knew what i was thinking about ( the reason why he had to take control of giving us test instead of mrs Grace), he moved closer to the board and wrote the first question which drove everyone to night mere, or something i should otherwise called wanderland, Some students sweated, some had fever that moment, while some had high blood pressure.

* TO BE CONTINUED*

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
festwiz: Great improvements bro,but you really need to work on your tenses. Anyway sha,i sitdown for front row.
. All thanks return to you. You really helped me when i needed you, by enlightening me, correcting me as well. I salute sir !. I hope you wont mind, if i give you one can of malt so that you can relax well at the front roll?*winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
[/*TO BE CONTINUED*]

I DEY WAIT 4 U O, #SKELEWU
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
dasagacious: [/*TO BE CONTINUED*]

I DEY WAIT 4 U O, #SKELEWU
. Dont worry my dear friend, it just the begining. I will up date twice this evening before going to bed. Thanks for following. One luv*wink*
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by festwiz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
360prince: . All thanks return to you. You really helped me when i needed you, by enlightening me, correcting me as well. I salute sir !. I hope you wont mind, if i give you one can of malt so that you can relax well at the front roll?*winks*
Bring the malt,what are you waiting for?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=festwiz] Bring the malt,what are you waiting for?. Dont worry yourself. Pls help me use your own pocket money to buy it, then i will pay you. Hahahaha
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Valentinooo: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
I can see you are working on your punctuations as corrected. Keep it up.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

A test weaken the strong mind of some student, it was hectic, stressful and at same time boring.
However, many pupils must have gotten testimonies to uttered if they had the chance to hold a microphone for pronouncement concerning the test.
Uduak was sweating profusely due to the level at which Mr. Akpan gave the test , i could sit at my place to sight her from my front, She was focused on her test script and Uduak barely had time to answer anybody who call her for attention. Perhaps, i guess she had many things to write. so i'd thought..
Emaka at the other hand bent forward to peep other students papers, He was also wet from his face to his waist regions.
I actually did my own style, i tried my very best ability to solves answers to the exams questions.
Sooner, Mr Akpan walk out of the class pretending to have an emergency meetin with the school staffs, while he hurriedly left the class.
As soon as Mr.Akpan stepped out of the class all the students formed their groups to solve the question. Some students stupidity would have exposed us to the principal, firstly Some were behaving like animals throwing papers, while some showed how idiotic they were by fighting because of an expo piece of paper.
Few minutes to stop the test Mr. Akpan didnt returned when Emaka and uduak left their own seat and came to where i sat. SHORTLY.....
[ The burden i was suppose to bare alone became theirs too].

**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Valentinooo: I can see you are working on your punctuations as corrected. Keep it up.
. Thanks menn!. It good to take corrections. I guess you are happy for me?. Thanks for commenting tho!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by superkings(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
360prince: *CONTINUATION*

A test weaken the strong mind of some students, it was so stressfull and at same time boring. However, many pupils had testimonies to give, if at all they had the chance to hold a mic for pronouncement about the test.
Uduak was sweating profusely, due to the level at which our principal (mr akpan) gave the test , i could seat at my place to see her from front. She was very focus on her test script, she barely had time to answer anybody that called on her for attention. Perhaps, i guess she had many things to write , so i thought....
Emaka at the other hand bent forward to peep other students papers. He was also wet from his face to his waist region.
I actually I did my own style, i try my very best ability to give answer to the question.
Sooner, mr Akpan walk out of the class pretending to be having an emergency meeting with his school head of staffs, He hurriedly left. As soon as mr Akpan step out of the class, all the students formed their groups to sort or solve the question. Some students stupidity would have exposed us to the principal, firstly Some were behaving like animals, throwing papers, while some show how idiot they were by fighting because of an expo paper.
Few munites to stop the test mr akpan didnt return. Emaka and uduak left their own seat and came to where i was seated. SHORTLY..... [ The burden i was suppose to bare alone became theirs too].

* TO BE CONTINUED*
.nice story prrinceee. Pls up date
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
superkings: .nice story prrinceee. Pls up date
. Am here to up date oh.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
*CONTINUATION*

EMAKA : " Oooo boy!, abeg na wetin be dey numba one answer na ?"

ME: " emaka, as u de see me so, i dey meditate say mak wetin i write correct "

EMAKA:" prince.., why u dey yan like dis na, but u promise me say... U go work tins out na "

ME: " guy sorry oh!, i no know say na like dis tins go be na "

Before i could further explained to emaka,Uduak interrupted.....

UDUAK: " hey guys, any expo at all? "

EMAKA: " so since were you dey busy de write, i tink say u don write all dey tin were de your text book? "

UDUAK: " see your big head lik person were go fit contain everytin were de book"

ME: "Guys..guys... Pls enough of dis talk, mak we finished quick go summit oh"

we ignorantly forgot that the principal {mr akpan} had not returned,we copied to our satisfactions and seated peacefully, and patiently awaiting mr akpan to collect the papers.Mean while, mr Akpan had already sighted the three of us from the window. Shortly, mrs akpan came and summon us to follow him,

MR AKPAN: " Prince., uduak and emaka, the three of you should follow me"

Mr Akpan collected all the students scripts, and disperse our own test papers . He leaded the way to his office, while we followed him from behind. The three of us kneelt down in his office for good one hour before he agreed to dismiss us to our classes. Before closing hours, the principal {mr akpan} call us to the assembly ground, he disgraced us, hatred feeled our heart against those who laugh at us. We were given 15 strokes of cane each before leaving the hall to our different houses.
Mr grace met me on my way walking back home.

Mrs GRACE: " EHmm., prince meet me anytime you have vacant, i have a gift for you "

ME: " na which type of gift dis woman get for me na?, or abi na play she wan play me?".
[OK TIL DEN, I GO C WETIN SHE GET FOR ME... Dat i said]

~ TO BE CONTINUED~
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
*CONTINUATION*

On saturday morning, i wake up early by 5:30am. I felt dizzy but i still stagger to move straight to my mum's room to bang at the door.

MUM : " Yes!, what is it ?"

ME : " Good morning mum, ehrmm... Mummy i came to ask you if we will be going to farm today "

MUM: " No.., we wont go today, and by the way why do you came so early to ask? "

ME: " mum mrs Grace actually invited me to come see her "

MUM: " You may go, but before you leave this house make sure everything is done, before going there.."

ME: " OK mum "

i left immediately as my mother granted my request. I quickly sweep the entired compound, wash some of my mum cloths (RAPA), wash all the plates, and i arrange the cocking utensils. In one hour time, i was done.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, and took a bucket of water, dash into the bathroom to take a cool shawer. I later finished bathing, i move into my own room and put on my body fitted cloth, i put on a scent perfum. i left for mrs grace house.
I entered the school compound, it was so big, and i could see the beauty of it, not lik school hours that you can barely see the buildings. I walk towards the female hostel where she lived. I knocked on mrs grace door, and to my suprise, it was as if she knew i was the one knocking, she quickly opened it and hugged me. We hugged for like five munites, before she beckon on me

MRS GRACE: " Come in ", she was chuckling when she called me in. I move in like a gentle man, and mrs grace banged the door close .....!

* TO BE CONTINUED*

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 4getful: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2013
I just started reading your story and i have some corrections to make. You said miss Grace is a corper who came for teaching practice in your school, corpers dont go for teaching practice only Fedral College of Education students go for teaching practice..e

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by jukwesino: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2013
you have really adjusted to the advice(s) given just try and add suspense to the story it helps build interest on the storyline. the story is actually interestin. more ink to ur pen.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
4getful: I just started reading your story and i have some corrections to make. You said miss Grace is a corper who came for teaching practice in your school, corpers dont go for teaching practice only Fedral College of Education students go for teaching practice..e
. Yah you are right. But to ask as emaka discribe her that day to me. He said the female teacher was a copper. But if you check my story well, you wont see were i wrote she had the nysc uniform. So she was a student of fedral collage of education afaha nsit akwa ibom state.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
jukwesino: you have really adjusted to the advice(s) given just try and add suspense to the story it helps build interest on the storyline. the story is actually interestin. more ink to ur pen.
. Yah it good to aid to advices. Well i really made those mistakes at first because it was my first thread, and it was full of errors and mistakes. So after the first five pages. Some pplp just advice me. And here i am now. Thanks too for commenting. Follow pls.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
4getful: I just started reading your story and i have some corrections to make. You said miss Grace is a corper who came for teaching practice in your school, corpers dont go for teaching practice only Fedral College of Education students go for teaching practice..e
. Thanks for comment. And thanks goes to you for asking for more explainations.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by festwiz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dude,nice.keep it up,and update regularly.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
just keep trying the use of past tenses. make do with it more than ever since the start of the story.
"moved", instead of "move" and the like. with time you wil be better. also its "wrapper".
GOD wil bless and help improve your syntax IJN.
am taking front seat, just need some popcorn.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by chinedumo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
This story promises to be sweet
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therock5555(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ok
(1). Am sorry i have not been branching through here, my time had been shortened by the colabo with Foxy n flow but no probs, am back now.

(2). Prince i must say you have over improved alot, am so happy for u. But add alittle suspence even though the gift that ur school mom promised is kiping me on my toes, me wan know abeg.

(3). Festwiz i want to thank u for helping him through, his work is more organised now.

And to all of una, i dey hail jare.

@prince-i guess its time i fufil my promise bcus u have improved alot. I dey go advertise ur story for my thread now, i just wish that u wont disappoint me o.

BTW u beta come update or i kidnap u and cut out ur brains and read it from theregringrin

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by FoxyFlow(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wait... Make I talk my mind... I no fit read this story.. No paragraphing, nothing. The sentence ma bad.. Sorry bro.. I am unfollowing.

Rock.. Give me something good to read. Sorry bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by janetDurling(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Weldone, bro................................nice story

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.