Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! (2980 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Most Nigerian girls believe they are the wisest creature God ever created. These daughters of Eve are so subtle and extremely crafty.

No sex till marriage- You want money for BIS.
No sex till marriage- You want money for recharge card.
No Sex till marriage- You want money to fix your hair.
No sex till marriage- You want to go see a movie at the galleria or Genesis deluxe.
No sex till marriage- You want to go eat chicken and chips at Chicken republic.

Why don't you go and demand money from your father, Uncles or elder brothers? Does a brother look like your father? Do you see the "MAGA" tag boldly ingrained or inscribed on a brother's forehead?

My Take- If you say no sex till marriage, very fine by me, but don't come and demand money from me till we are legally married and moreover, you don't stop me from seeing or chasing other girls.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Another thread just to bash our ladies.Ok we don hear undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by lipsyliscious: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
No wahala, no one is arguing with u, u're free to come to nairaland to share ur frustration anytym... kpele my dear, hope u didn't lose ur job shaa...? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Enegod(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Need to test drive the car before I buy
it . But I can always trade it in for
another one down the road.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2013
lipsyliscious: No wahala, no one is arguing with u, u're free to come to nairaland to share ur frustration anytym... kpele my dear, hope u didn't lose ur job shaa...? undecided
Are you one of the crafty girls? Did I burst a vein with my opinion about you and your ilks?
Why are you hyperventilating?
No Maga for you again, huh?
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 1:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Enegod: Need to test drive the car before I buy
it . But I can always trade it in for
another one down the road.... undecided
Guy, you are wicked o!
Another one down the road?
A typical Nigerian girl will castrate you o!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Maybe you haven't met guys men who give freely. Work hard and someday you'll be well off with enough to spare.

Come unto me all ye needing ladies and I shall foot the bill. cool
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Enegod(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2013
sapien: Guy, you are wicked o!
Another one down the road?
A typical Nigerian girl will castrate you o!
grin grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2013
2ndOGA: Maybe you haven't met guys men who give freely. Work hard and someday you'll be well off with enough to spare.

Are you fisher of girls?
You will foot the bills of a typical Nigerian girl and she will wreck you and elope with the one she truly loves.
She will only stay with you for as long as you are ready to spend for her.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by lipsyliscious: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
sapien: Are you one of the crafty girls? Did I burst a vein with my opinion about you and your ilks?
Why are you hyperventilating?
No Maga for you again, huh?
now boo boo who is hyperventilating btwn us?c how u feel stung simply because I was kind enough to think deep n realise u're simply releasing ur frustration on nairaland, don't worry whatever d problem is God will take care of it, don't blame Nigerian girls for ur problems boo, now go look for another job if ur problem is dat u just lost one undecided. N trust me, u didn't burst a vein of mine, I'm very happy n maga full plenty, all Nigerian men are not having financial problems like u grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Boluzie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
lynpetra: Another thread just to bash our ladies.Ok we don hear undecided
he dey pain....
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yawns.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
lipsyliscious: now boo boo who is hyperventilating btwn us?c how u feel stung simply because I was kind enough to think deep n realise u're simply releasing ur frustration on nairaland, don't worry whatever d problem is God will take care of it, don't blame Nigerian girls for ur problems boo, now go look for another job if ur problem is dat u just lost one undecided. N trust me, u didn't burst a vein of mine, I'm very happy n maga full plenty, all Nigerian men are not having financial problems like u grin
Maga full plenty, huh?
Prolly on cyberspace where you live 24/7 and revel in fantasy and illusion.
I doubt if you have even been ever wooed for once in reality.
Oya, scurry along into your cocoon where you crawled out from!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
2ndOGA: Maybe you haven't met guys men who give freely. Work hard and someday you'll be well off with enough to spare.

I SHALL NOT BE 4GOTEN IN UR KINGDOM (SMILES) DON'T MIND D STINGY GUY HIM WAN COLLECT BUT NO WAN GIVE
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
let me get dis straight. u r okay with spendin as long as s*x is involved. there r women who wouldn't mind. i believe dey are called d "pay as u go" what's more, u can have a new one everytime problem solved. thank me later.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by 190theclown: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
why are you people always insulting NIGERIAN GIRLS dont you know its my sole right to do that angry angry
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Popowaa: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:
why are you people always insulting NIGERIAN GIRLS dont you know its my sole right to do that angry angry
lolgringringrin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Frustrated beings
*yawns and steps out of thread*
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
@op,naija galz can only play 'wise on dull guyz.Haba.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by 190theclown: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Emmadani: @op,naija galz can only play 'wise on dull guyz.Haba.

angry
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by lipsyliscious: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
sapien: Maga full plenty, huh?
Prolly on cyberspace where you live 24/7 and revel in fantasy and illusion.
I doubt if you have even been ever wooed for once in reality.
Oya, scurry along into your cocoon where you crawled out from!
OMG! I c ur hurt is soo deep! BT I do wonder y u decided to pick on me, hmmm... its probably because I was able to hit d nail on d head n tell u d plain truth about how frustrated u are especially because I feel it's because u just lost ur job, I wish I could give u a hug boo! Now go find a job instead of wasting ur time here bashing Nigerian girls simply because u cn no longer satisfy ur girlfriends needs. Btw who do u think wastes more time on cyberspace? honestly, don't u realise it's u who is creating dumb ass threads just to release frustration? There was a semester wen I did a course in psychology, so I was able to tell clearly after reading ur post dat its frustration dats ur wahala. And I won't ever run out of magas dear, on d internet n in real life cheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by 190theclown: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
lipsyliscious: OMG! I c ur hurt is soo deep! BT I do wonder y u decided to pick on me, hmmm... its probably because I was able to hit d nail on d head n tell u d plain truth about how frustrated u are especially because I feel it's because u just lost ur job, I wish I could give u a hug boo! Now go find a job instead of wasting ur time here bashing Nigerian girls simply because u cn no longer satisfy ur girlfriends needs. Btw who do u think wastes more time on cyberspace? honestly, don't u realise it's u who is creating dumb ass threads just to release frustration? There was a semester wen I did a course in psychology, so I was able to tell clearly after reading ur post dat its frustration dats ur wahala. And I won't ever run out of magas dear, on d internet n in real life cheesy

wait girl ----- yOU CHop Eba this nite angry angry

how can you insult a boy this much!!

dont u have respect for the common MAN! angry angry
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by nipeks001(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
lipsyliscious: OMG! I c ur hurt is soo deep! BT I do wonder y u decided to pick on me, hmmm... its probably because I was able to hit d nail on d head n tell u d plain truth about how frustrated u are especially because I feel it's because u just lost ur job, I wish I could give u a hug boo! Now go find a job instead of wasting ur time here bashing Nigerian girls simply because u cn no longer satisfy ur girlfriends needs. Btw who do u think wastes more time on cyberspace? honestly, don't u realise it's u who is creating dumb ass threads just to release frustration? There was a semester wen I did a course in psychology, so I was able to tell clearly after reading ur post dat its frustration dats ur wahala. And I won't ever run out of magas dear, on d internet n in real life cheesy
Why are you taking the topic P or are you also one of the "high class prostitute" op is talking about?.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by lipsyliscious: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
nipeks001:
Why are you taking the topic P or are you also one of the "high class prostitute" op is talking about?.
if u luk closely, my first comment z quite short, bt d op was so affected dat I realised I touched a soft spot n I was making a valid point grin oh! n I'm far from being a prostitute, lmao! It's so funny to me cos it's not gonna happen! grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
nancy1985:

I SHALL NOT BE 4GOTEN IN UR KINGDOM (SMILES) DON'T MIND D STINGY GUY HIM WAN COLLECT BUT NO WAN GIVE
No. You don't get it, do you? It's more like, as a lady, if you want to collect, you must give. Nothing is free in freetown.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
mtcheew: let me get dis straight. u r okay with spendin as long as s*x is involved. there r women who wouldn't mind. i believe dey are called d "pay as u go" what's more, u can have a new one everytime problem solved. thank me later.
Pay as you bleep, you mean? Better that way.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
My oga at the top, sorry for not paying obeisance.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by 190theclown: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
sapien: My oga at the top, sorry for not paying obeisance.

ure welcome my son - go and sin no more -
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bwahahahahahahaha!! Rantings of a frustrated aristocrat! Sorry for bursting your bubble by revealing your escapades.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
nipeks001:
Abeg, help me ask the babe o! I know understand why she go carry the issue for head. Apparently, she is culpable hence her vituperations.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by sapien(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
lipsyliscious: if u luk closely, my first comment z quite short, bt d op was so affected dat I realised I touched a soft spot n I was making a valid point grin oh! n I'm far from being a prostitute, lmao! It's so funny to me cos it's not gonna happen! grin
Confess your escapades and be saved, you frustrated aristocrat!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! by lipsyliscious: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2013
sapien: Bwahahahahahahaha!! Rantings of a frustrated aristocrat! Sorry for bursting your bubble by revealing your escapades.
oh dear! It's worse Dan I tot! Don't u realise dis thread is based on ur ranting due to frustration resulting from d fact dat u just lost ur job (dats if u ever had any), n cn no longer satisfy ur girls needs? cheesy go c a shrink boo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin / Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You / Who Exactly Is A Big Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.