Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (26243 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by VirginFinder: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
lwtmb

ONWA all the way!

Yoruba party must occupy that Awka govt house.

What a feat Tinubu would have achieved!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by DIVINE78: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Noblechyk:
U misunderstood the scenario. Bianca Ojukwu is the national leader of Apga. So because of the dispute in Ojukwu's family, the son 'll likely look the other way round. So Rochas remark was a mere political statement.
So na fifth wife come before first son?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
bestman09: Sylvester is not Ojukwu's son, how much more his first son. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu actually disowned him while alive! He wasn't even allowed near the burial of Dim Ojukwu. The first son of Dim Ojukwu is Chief Emeka Ojukwu jnr. DO NOT BE DECEIVED,Sylvester is a bastard and can never represent the family anywhere. Ngige is moving with clowns and pretenders. Hope all of u shouting sai ngige on nairaland will go out to vote on Nov 16.
If Sylvester is Ojukwu's son(in your mind), the Next excuse U would have is .... He is not Igbo ...!!

Some of U people can racially discriminate anything even HorseShit .....!!!

And who the f.uck.er tell you na ya papa born you ? ....

Na wa for you ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Uzodarling(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
A medical doctor per excellence......ride on Ɣ☺ΰя excellency.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
What do non-Igbos stand to gain if Ngige wins this election?

Why is every Tom, D....ick and Harry so up in arms about Anambra state? undecided

This is just a political party/god father fiasco and nothing more.

Obiano? Ngige? Ubah?

Rubbish. All of them merely pawns in a behind the scenes chess game.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Mrajonder(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige all d way....yu gat ma vote bro

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
As usual the masses will continue to suffer.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by matzoro(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige's campgain has been a total disaster, i pity d man...well y will i pity him? Yesterday, instead of tellings us wat he will do 4 us, he was busy insulting his opponents.
He made a statement about restoring security to anambra to wat it was during his previous regime while he 4got 2 mention dat anambra security was so bad dat he himself was kidnapped from office.
He should go and hire more mama gs 2 sing his praises.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by nerodenero: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
bushwailo:
Will you shut up your dirty mouth.
Do you know how it will sound if a member of Awo's family is seen campaigning for a PDP gov candidate against the so called Yoruba Party
Dont mind him as he is still a learnergringringrin
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
nnenna.1:

Why is every Tom, D....ick and Harry so up in arms about Anambra state? undecided

Obiano? Ngige? Ubah?

Victory for Democracy, people's voice counted,rule of law prevails and Anambrarians are the absolute decision-maker on who control their affairs !!!

That is a plus for Nigeria(ns) ..... And that is what Non-Igbo shall Gain .... And I U think deep, U would realise that Non-Igbo are resident of Anambra ....... And U still think theyy shouldn't be concerned ?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
nnenna.1:

Obiano? Ngige? Ubah?

This is probably the first time I'll agree with you in a long time on nl. So it's either you woke up on the right side of your bed, or you have started paying attention to details. Perhaps you've been divinely touched by God - who knows?

What do Yoruba's stand to gain from Anambra and why are Yoruba's on nl all up in their business? Some of you clowns need to mind your business and let them be. The whole thing is becoming nauseating and sickening!! I noticed it's only the APC stray-dogs - someone please give them bones and let these people stop disgracing Yoruba's everywhere.

It's all a chess game - APC, ABC, BBB and DDD - different sides to the same coin. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
As long as ngige gives obi a bloody nose, i am happy. Soludo will be watching and smiling now.

cool

ofe and obi ROUND 1

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Analysedis: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige for governor.......

This man stood down after being humiliated and still has the courage to fight again.... I'm liking him already......

If a man can battle godfatherism underneath and still run the state of Anambra effectively in that 2 years, he has my vote.....

Dr Ngige all the way. Anambra needs urgent treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by countryfirst: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
[what If the son realizes that APGA no any longer stands for his fathers beliefs

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
So because his 'son' supports Ngige that means Ojukwu would have supported APC/Ngige? Thats a wierd way of looking at it, especially when its on record that Ojukwu disowned this man (i think that means he is no longer Ojukwu's son).

The people that matter in Anambra haven't endorsed or supported any candidate to the best of my knowledge, Ojukwu's 'son' doesn't have any authority in Anambra (to the best of my knowledge)...... Bianka Ojukwu, on the other hand has some level of authority - I suggest Ngige gets her support.

Whoever WINS the election, is not my problem, partly because i'm not from Anambra and also because APC and PDP are birds of the same feathers(but in different nest).

I support GEJ and Fashola because of their track record(using previous administration as marking guides).

What are APC governors doing in their states(e.g. Ogun) Nothing!!!!! - i was there for like a year, i know.

What are PDP governors doing in their states?? I hear it isn't enough

To those fighting for PDP and APC, you guys are sycophant - except you are members, you should channel your energy into something else

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Democracy? How and where? What foolish selection of candidates are we left with now when the best and brightest have been denied the right to campaign?

The most vocal non-Igbo commentators here do NOT reside in the state and have little stake in Anambra, if any. Why is that?

This is just a stupid APC/APGA/OBI/TINUBU tussle.

The only truth in the sea of propaganda is this: No matter wins Anambraians will get the short end of the stick.

Democraze indeed.

donroxy: Victory for Democracy, people's voice counted,rule of law prevails and Anambrarians are the absolute decision-maker on who control their affairs !!!

That is a plus for Nigeria(ns) ..... And that is what Non-Igbo shall Gain .... And I U think deep, U would realise that Non-Igbo are resident of Anambra ....... And U still think theyy shouldn't be concerned ?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kabarka(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
sleek_p: Is Rochas Okorocha not busy enough governing Imo state?
Why take the job of National Chairman of Ngige Campaign Committee?
i think this is surprising and degrading.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
anything but Fidelity Bank!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by nkemdilimi: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: I did my NYSC in ANAMBRA,that state is SHIT,the only reasonable amenities there was done by NGIGE,..the earlier the IGBOs start thinking beyond sentiments,the better for them

Ur state, not Anambra, is Poo.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
isn't that his right?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by mbulela: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

This is becoming live comedy show from our brothers in the SE.

So this Sylvester is not his son?

When Debe Ojukwu came out and disgraced Biancar, you guys also said he is not his legitimate son despite the remarkable resemblance.

I tire for UNA.

Does Ojukwu have any legitimate children left?
All his children are illegitimate.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by achumba1: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
DIVINE78:
It is on record Ojukwu willed everything to a prostitute. Are u gonna blame Sylvester for that?
seems you have been smoking all day
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by madridsta007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Funny enough those who are supporting Ngige and the abominable act he has done are largely not Igbos, nor would they partake in the election.

Ngige is a titled chief. He should know better.

The Sultan of Sokoto gives his orders and the politicians in the north obey and listen. The Ooni of Ife gives his and the South West politicians obey. It's just tradition.

With this act Ngige has just put a final nail to his gubernatorial ambitions. It's that simple.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by cKaiser: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
NO LONG TIN:
The people that matter in Anambra haven't endorsed or supported any candidate to the best of my knowledge, Ojukwu's 'son' doesn't have any authority in Anambra (to the best of my knowledge)...... [size=14pt]Bianka Ojukwu, on the other hand has some level of authority - I suggest Ngige gets her support[/size].

Fani Kayode the owner of Bianca is already an APC member so

Ngige also has Biancars support

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by cKaiser: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
madridsta007: The Sultan of Sokoto gives his orders and the politicians in the north obey and listen. The Ooni of Ife gives his and the South West politicians obey. It's just tradition..

Give us an instance where the bold happened in recent times

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by ENDTIMES: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Toktee: I wonder wether apga candidate is an educated person cos he have a problem with english language.

Yes, he "have" a problem! Your own English is out of Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by PosCaricature: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
That's how it should be. Supporting a Party or candidate ought to be a matter of choice & not by sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Jobig(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
personal interest has nothing to do with any one,back off.let the game begings.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bestman09(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
donroxy: If Sylvester is Ojukwu's son(in your mind), the Next excuse U would have is .... He is not Igbo ...!!

Some of U people can racially discriminate anything even HorseShit .....!!!

And who the f.uck.er tell you na ya papa born you ? ....

Na wa for you ooo grin
If no be my papa born me, at least, he did not disown me. You are free to rant from Lagos to Maiduguri but one thing I know is that you will not vote in Anambra election come Nov 16 2013, period!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by girlsmoney: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
ifeanyi ubah na arm robber, he wan use anambra allocation money clear his debt
cowleg: political stunt, IFEANYI UBAH or noboody tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Etiebet Dumps APC For PDP In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.