Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20317 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
The word Zodiac literally means animals and refers to the patterns or configurations of creatures as seen in the twinkling stars at night. The Zodiac belt is the great circle around which our luminescent Sun apparently moves month by month throughout the year, transceiving the energy of those different constellational signs and thereby transmitting the celestial radiations to our Earth.

The traits of each month indicated by astrologer are they really true... Both the positive and negative aspect...

Oya let the analysis begin..

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mesther96(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
99percent true embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by ammyluv2002(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
No! They don't reflect in my character, I actually don't believe what they say most times grin

5 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
ammyluv2002: No! They don't reflect in my character, I actually don't believe what they say most times grin
what s the month?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by ammyluv2002(f): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: what s the month?
April (Aries) wink

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
ammyluv2002: April (Aries) wink
ammyluv2002: April (Aries) wink
let me give you little out of your traits so u tell me sincerely if they are true

Aries, take a bow. You're the first sign of the zodiac so it shouldn't come as any surprise then that you’re a born leader. You shine brightly, taking the initiative in everything you do and people see that in you immediately. There are no half-measures with you. You have that same fearlessness and certainly aren't afraid to explore the unknown in life.
You’re lively, energetic and daring, and a fighter too. You crave adventure, and love to travel the world. You're a pioneer, and have the ability to lead. People admire your independence and freedom of expression in everything you do.

8 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
50 50. I see sm and we are almost alike,then i see another,like 1 out of 10,with a complete different approach to life.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aries
march 21-april 20

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted
Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

are this false or true?

6 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
chidyhels: 50 50. I see sm and we are almost alike,then i see another,like 1 out of 10,with a complete different approach to life.
whats ur month?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

true/false

15 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??

27 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false

21 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

true/false

17 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by kceemart(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am virgo, sept 20.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Virgo
aug 22-sep 23

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

true/false

22 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
kceemart: Am virgo, sept 20.
check ur traits are they true or false??
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Libra
sep 24-oct 23

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

20 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Op, check Libra.

Last Bullet:

I don't believe in zodiac sign meaning.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

19 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, check Libra.
what happen to libra?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by kceemart(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: check ur traits are they true or false??
Its true but not 100 percent anyway.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
kceemart: Its true but not 100 percent anyway.
100% is not a must atleast the trait you cant find in yourself might be in others that fall in same categories with u.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sagittarius
nov 23-dec 22

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

11 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Capricorn
dec 23-jan 20

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

7 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2013

Pisces
feb 20-mar 20

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

12 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
I don't believe in zodiac sign meaning.
i also dont believe the meaning either but i notice there s this similar characterize resemblance, with the libra trait, so i really want to knw if its same with other zodiac sign

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Osasu99(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??

Wow that's 80% ME
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Babe2sure(f): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2013
I believe so much in zodiac sign.I am a leo,and when I read up about the leo sign,it described me perfectly.I was so surprised.It is 99percent true in my case.

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Fynestboi: what happen to libra?
na my zodiac sign.
Last Bullet:
Ah!
Me, am not gullible & easily influence. I take my time to examine things before going into it. I don't believe @ 1st hearing. As for the other trait, I exhibit some of them. Yet, I don't believe in zodiac whatever!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: na my zodiac sign.
Last Bullet:
Anyone here who can tell me the traits of libra?
am also a libra check my signature for the traits
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Babe2sure: I believe so much in zodiac sign.I am a leo,and when I read up about the leo sign,it described me perfectly.I was so surprised.It is 99percent true in my case.
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.