Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20319 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
qwinliz: hmmm, am a full fledged sagitarian born on dec 18th and I must confess its disturbing me. am restless, I love freedom, just want to be freeeeee, no b my fault, na my sign.
same here too December peeps I know are restless and have a lot of energies and also like to be free.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Tinkybabe(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
These zodiac signs and attributes are just mere coincidences and pseudo-beliefs.I mean, all the attributes are positive so people would obviously want to relate with them.

We are in actual fact a product of our environment.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by uncletbuddy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

true/false

False...
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Harmvirus(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yea, I am a sagittarian
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
I Personally think these zodiac signs of a thing are psychological propaganda.

You can innocently exhibit any of the signs without representing the zodiac month.

I cease to believe only an April-Born is destined to be a leader.

#my thought though.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
uncletbuddy:

False...
shockedshockedshocked really?? Why only you
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please take this to the bank, They do.

Infact the greater part of the trouble i am having with my wife stems from the zodiac incompatibility.

I am a Gemini and she is pisces and believe me, what i do so innocently get on her nerves.

Believe me friends, you need to read up your partner's traits by checking up the zodiac so that you can make the union better and please note that the zodiac is not to decide who stays with who but to make you understand each other better,

If i ever get involved with a Pisces woman ever again i bet she will be the luckiest lady on earth because i have come to understand so so much about a Pisces lady.

Please note: Do not take horoscope too far and just limit it to understanding the zodiac traits and never take it more than that else it becomes something else.

For instance, here is just a few traits of a piscean lady.(Born within February 19 - March 20)

A piscean woman is not materialistic, very dreamy and easily hurt with words. They are usually curvy and petite and they will do all they can to make a relationship work as they are the best candidate for a long time relationship but when a piscean says its over then believe it is and she will never come back except the connection is real and the sex is good. Pisces are the best and yet the worst feminine sign to date but it all depends on how you handle this ever dreamy individual.

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tinkybabe: These zodiac signs and attributes are just mere coincidences and pseudo-beliefs.I mean, all the attributes are positive so people would obviously want to relate with them.

We are in actual fact a product of our environment.
hey miss don't conclude just yet! these zodiacal signs and attributes are the results of centuries of intense critical research.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by natureem: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yes it does reflect in everything about me. Proud to be a Piscean
pisces are fish that live in fluid water but in real life we are the rock for others to depend on & they can share nearly everything in their world if they care for you but dont cross them might be the last thing you'll do
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Aggrippa: hey miss don't conclude just yet! these zodiacal signs and attributes are the results of centuries of intense critical research.
abi o
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by dheaven: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by chronique(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yes,they do. I'm a proud Gemini and everything that depicts a Gemini,is what I am.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Janelaz: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

true/false
is 98% true. but they easily get angry also. my 1st tym to koment though

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Stunner1(f): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
#teamleo allday errday n do we r born leaders
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Virgo
aug 22-sep 23

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

true/false

True true. So me.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Finally! A thread I can relate to..thought twas a fluke wen I stumble on dis zodiac thingy years ago..buh through d yrs..most of the time..it really is true and its helped me a lot..faults and all I'm a capricorn to the core! cheesy
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by anitank(f): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
Yeah yeah true....... still anyone who is not a Gemini can have those traits
True or false?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Sagittarius
nov 23-dec 22

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

I accept all except for optimism
blindly optimistic. ..
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by coolest01(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Finally! A thread I can relate to..thought twas a fluke wen I stumble on dis zodiac thingy years ago..buh through d yrs..most of the time..it really is true and its helped me a lot..faults and all I'm a capricorn to the core! cheesy
guess wha, we're both capricorn.... Let's get married grin grin
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Babe2sure(f): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
wiselyfrank: Dont u see dat all these are aggregated behavioural patterns that u cant but find yours there? check other signs not yours, u may find higher percentages of you there. Na lie!

Just google up your zodiac sign αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ you be surprised by the description of your behaviour. It reflects in our characters,I tell you.
When I checked mine(leo),I was suprised by what I saw,it described me perfectly ranging from:
Born to lead:I am always made to lead others, anywhere I work.
Dress to kill behaviour
Jewellery freak
Generous(I like making people around me comfortable)
Leos tilt towards pilantrophy~i had that in mind,if I have money,I don't like people suffering.Not everyone has that trait.
They invest in:real estate αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ capital market(coincidentally,those ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ the areas I love most)
They ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ extravagant: My family often complain about that, I did not accept initially but later it dawn on me that I need to work on that area. E.t.c

I read up other zodiac signs αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ I did not see a combination of all these in a particular zodiac sign. I even related zodiac signs of people around me to their behaviour αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ it was correct.

What is more?
It is necessary to study it in your relationship with other people too. Like your love match e.t.c

Leos bonds perfectly with Aries αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Gemini:my closest friends ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Aries αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Gemini.

August is month of stars as it is worldly known:It is no coincidence that 70percent of Billionaires in Forbes list ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ born between August αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ sept(virgos).

Conclusively,Lolssss.It reflects in our character.

4 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by 190theclown: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hit like if you're gemini like myslf cheesy
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by papindinho(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
and here we are
Fynestboi:
Pisces
feb 20-mar 20

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
February 29
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by papindinho(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
nature-em:
Yes it does reflect in everything about me. Proud to be a Piscean
pisces are fish that live in fluid water but in real life we are the rock for others to depend on & they can share nearly everything in their world if they care for you but dont cross them might be the last thing you'll do
yes boss
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Junki04(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

true/false
true..av got like 90% of dt
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by papindinho(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: I Personally think these zodiac signs of a thing are psychological propaganda.

You can innocently exhibit any of the signs without representing the zodiac month.

I cease to believe only an April-Born is destined to be a leader.

#my thought though.
sure... Some are false and some are true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Scorpios are the sexiest[undercover nympho] of all the signs...the best and the most powerful..
Am not just saying this..i have read more than 30 articles and blogs about zodiac signs.
Just try and cross a scorpio once and you will find out.
List of scorpios
1.Drake
2.Rooney
3.Hilary clinton
4.katie macgrath[lady morgana... etc

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2013
tongue
coolest01: guess wha, we're both capricorn.... Let's get married grin grin

Honey I'm going to get back to you on that after checking our compatibility..wuldnt wanna butt heads too often about who d boss really is,,would we? tongue wink
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by emmyoha87(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Libra
sep 24-oct 23

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Mr Fynestboi if you take a good look @ d descriptions of traits in all d Zodaic signs u wld see a pattern that repeats itself. They all are the same group of traits only coined in different adjectives,if U take a look @ all d various Zodaic traits U wld see a bit urself in them all.
Final Verdict:::Zodaic signs either true or false were coined by someone smart enough to understand the helpless human need for guidance and damn did he do a good job,just enjoy the fun it brings but don't dwell on them,it deprieves you of your ability to fill the blank page of a new day.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Rone: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2013
I am a pisces and none of the characteristics describe me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by CaroTone(f): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Representing teamAries. @ op everything you post about Aries so true. But u forgot to include this we are irresistible
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Jydebauer: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2013
For me, I find bits and pieces of my personality under virtually all the zodiac signs. What does that make me?
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by coolest01(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2013
thatgurlvixen: tongue
Honey I'm going to get back to you on that after checking our compatibility..wuldnt wanna butt heads too often about who d boss really is,,would we? tongue wink
capricorn - capricorn compatibility

Both of you are very practical, realistic people. You set clear goals in life and you are persistent, reliable workers that eventually reach a high level of success. Together you can build a secure and stable life. You appreciate the high level of integrity, maturity, and responsibility that you share with your partner. You could be a very successful team in business activities as well. A lack of zest and liveliness in your lives may develop, particularly if you have been married to each other for a long time. Both of you have a great deal of objectivity and emotional detachment, but this can degrade into the undesirable qualities of boredom, apathy, or heartlessness. If your relationship and your lives become too filled with mundane concerns, too centered around responsibilities and business, you should both consider engaging in light, childish activities and amusements on occasion, and remember to laugh heartily at least once a day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smartest Romanceland Ladies / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.