Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20318 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Babe2sure:

Just google up your zodiac sign αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ you be surprised by the description of your behaviour. It reflects in our characters,I tell you.
When I checked mine(leo),I was suprised by what I saw,it described me perfectly ranging from:
Born to lead:I am always made to lead others, anywhere I work.
Dress to kill behaviour
Jewellery freak
Generous(I like making people around me comfortable)
Leos tilt towards pilantrophy~i had that in mind,if I have money,I don't like people suffering.Not everyone has that trait.
They invest in:real estate αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ capital market(coincidentally,those ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ the areas I love most)
They ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ extravagant: My family often complain about that, I did not accept initially but later it dawn on me that I need to work on that area. E.t.c

I read up other zodiac signs αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ I did not see a combination of all these in a particular zodiac sign. I even related zodiac signs of people around me to their behaviour αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ it was correct.

What is more?
It is necessary to study it in your relationship with other people too. Like your love match e.t.c

Leos bonds perfectly with Aries αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Gemini:my closest friends ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Aries αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Gemini.

August is month of stars as it is worldly known:It is no coincidence that 70percent of Billionaires in Forbes list ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ born between August αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ sept(virgos).

Conclusively,Lolssss.It reflects in our character.

True that.... Proudly LEO. Dont forget the saggittarius is the best we fall in Love with. They really know how to true the Lion King
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wizendy: Scorpios are the sexiest[undercover nympho] of all the signs...the best and the most powerful..
Am not just saying this..i have read more than 30 articles and blogs about zodiac signs.
Just try and cross a scorpio once and you will find out.
List of scorpios
1.Drake
2.Rooney
3.Hilary clinton
4.katie macgrath[lady morgana... etc

Practically falling in love with a SCORPIO, though I am a LEO and really wanna blow her away...
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Ours seems to be a pratical,boring union..I do like guys that can make me laugh tho..if u can den u'll move to "prospective husband" zonekisscheesy

U probably wanna look for a LEO man... Best to make you laff. Whats ur zodiac sign byw??
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
binhozie: I'm Leo...(August)
The ONLY traits that reflect on me is my Big head like that of Leo (Lion)

Buhahahaha..... Is it I am LEO too and dis xplain y mine was so wen i was much younger. And now it has evened out with my body
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adolak: Scorpio is the best!!! Proudly scorpio. If you meet a scorpio guy as a girl. You own don good.

I jux fell in love with 1 but they find it hard ti trust and love people. Very secretive

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adolak: Scorpio is the best!!! Proudly scorpio. If you meet a scorpio guy as a girl. You own don good.

I jux fell in love with 1 but they find it hard to trust and love people. Very secretive
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by peteafrik88(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Olamilekan08:
90parcent false.. zodiac sign my foot.

Get the truth from urself... U are not telling urself d truth, look deep my friend

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false
dis is soooo 100% meee cheesy
Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Shrewd and cautious
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy

true/false
dis is soooo 100% meee
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Olamilekan08(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
victorazy:
Maybe ur parents didn't tell u the truth.
Maybe u dnt knw dis, zodiac signs were formulated wen d world thot that the earth is the central of d solar system. So d u think that wud stil b correct at this age?
And, if u think my parent lie to me, maybe u may help me wit the truth now. I'v found one or two of my character in almost all the zodiac signs, then pls tell me wat month i was born Mr Confessor..
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Olamilekan08(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
peteafrik88:

Get the truth from urself... U are not telling urself d truth, look deep my friend
Ahahahaha!!
Maybe u shud look all tru those signs as odas hav said, then u'll find the truth, there is no way you won't find one or 2 of ur xter in all d signs, even i got few here, quater there, half there and there.
It reminds me of d prank of hiding meat in the mouth and d meat disappearing. Its simple logic.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fathai(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached
all is in me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2013
peteafrik88:

I jux fell in love with 1 but they find it hard to trust and love people. Very secretive

Just give her time......Her trusting and loving you is based on how well you treat her.....We scorpios give 100% as long as there is 100% respect, trust and patience given....That has to come from you first... Communication plays a big role when in a relationship with a scorpio

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by deejay717(f): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Mmmm somewhat..
Fynestboi:
Pisces
feb 20-mar 20

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Sagittarius
nov 23-dec 22

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

This describes me.. But ȋ̊ ┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ responsible shaa ooo
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Damayor12(m): 3:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Virgo
aug 22-sep 23

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

true/false

Got me... #ISwearDown cry embarassed
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by chucky234(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate
This is me
#teamLIBRA
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Enahi(f): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
I am not cunning o.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Enahi(f): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2013
hopsydboi: Gemini we are... traits r some how true tho I don't believe in it but this so true
I don't believe in the zodiac that much. It doesn't describe me 100%. There are other qualities I possess that a typical Gemini might not have.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by SWG1: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Enahi: I am not cunning o.
maybe u were before u accepted christ. but its not a must that ull bag all the negative and positive features
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by SWG1: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2013
anitank:
How can someone who is modest and shy still be over critical and harsh at the same time Na real wa

And yea, my friend is a Virgo...and besides being intelligent and analytical, the rest are so false about him angry
shyness is there default disposition but once they settle in, they activate the other mode. but remember, if u are controlled by the holyspirit, this zodiac is rendered invalid
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Generalzod(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
=blue]Cancer

june 22-july 22 [/color]

Emotional and loving
Shrewd and cautious
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy

true/false[/quote]. Admittedly true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by godsI(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'm said to be a Libra, the discription doesn't reflect to some extent, but they are nigh-valid. If one approach me with the zodiac description in mind, he/she will meet horror. I'm at times surprised at my temerity and persistence.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Enahi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
SWG 1: .
maybe u were before u accepted christ. but its not a must that ull bag all the negative and positive features
have always had christ,why do I have this feeling that you are stalking me SWG? But seriously am not cunning.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by SWG1: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Enahi] have always had christ,why do I have this feeling that you are stalking me SWG? But seriously am not cunning. [/quote
pls feel free to think so. while ur stalking the op of the thread, let me do the same. hahaha... faceless stalkers lol
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Enahi(f): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=SWG 1][/quote] lol wasnt stalking him,you eh.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by donjon: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Booty butt chic: dis is soooo 100% meee cheesy dis is soooo 100% meee

me too!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
peteafrik88 :

U probably wanna look for a LEO man... Best to make you laff. Whats ur zodiac sign byw??
LEO man?? I don't think so..I'm a capricorn so a TAURUS man totally workstonguetongue
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mark902: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
I do agree with your post zodiac trait really reflect anyone character. I believe in     Ancient Mayan Predictions which are very helpful to know about my zodiac sign. My Mayan zodiac Sign is Light which is used to obtain certainty, the security, to plan and to reach our goals. This is a day of renovation and to ask for the fecundity of the woman; to have emotional stability and to increase the intellect.
http://www.mymayansign.com/
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Fynestboi: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fynestboi: Taurus
apr 21-may 21

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

true/false
with this its my aunt... Must confess

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Wealth2mighty(f): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
Can't these be changed
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by sparkleRed(f): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2013
Fynestboi: Aquarius
jan 21-feb 19

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached
Mine is true cost me lot of problem in my relationship, d unemotional part and detached part

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smartest Romanceland Ladies / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.