Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers (26769 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Cameroon Kills 180 Boko Haram Insurgents / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Arysexy(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Kudos Camerounian Gerndames! Pls kill more of d animals, behead d ones u arrested like goat and chant alahu akbar as u do so, no need handing them over to Nigeria, feed them to Lions in cameroun zoo. Bastards!

2 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by multiconcept(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2013
please those any one call for Total aptitude test here? if yes pls reply
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by bufness(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Yh d camerounians tichn us aw 2 run finz
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by shaneroberts26: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Brymo: Amen!
kiss kiss wink
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Ramanto(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2013
im also a uni student bt ths one is more important than ASUU
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Thank god I no dey earth..see y'all when am back from Jupiter
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by adewasco2k(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Austine.E:
....it is called 'false flag' in intelligence parlance,since cameroun has become the new heaven of boko-haram group and after much diplomatic moves by Nigerian government to make camerounian authorities see reason why these inglorious bastards shld be flushed,seemed to have failed.The intelligence community choose option 'B',disguise and hit the gendarmes in a boko-haram fashion and all hell will be let loose...My gratitude goes to the Nigerian intelligence community and the reactionary cameronian gendarmes!!!

This might not be true but bro, I respect the way you think
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by mbhs139(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Austine.E:
....it is called 'false flag' in intelligence parlance,since cameroun has become the new heaven of boko-haram group and after much diplomatic moves by Nigerian government to make camerounian authorities see reason why these inglorious bastards shld be flushed,seemed to have failed.The intelligence community choose option 'B',disguise and hit the gendarmes in a boko-haram fashion and all hell will be let loose...My gratitude goes to the Nigerian intelligence community and the reactionary cameronian gendarmes!!!

I like the bold part. In fact, so many things we have not been considering are actually 'false flag'. At the risk of not derailing the topic, may I say that they are quite many in the advertising and PR industry. I even red some articles after the 9/11 event of how the Isreales used 'false flag' to buy America to there side.

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by felzylix(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Hmm hmm! fnk god nigeria population is decreasing drastically.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by alvins12: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2013
the idiot kiled only 2 camerounians n cameroun retaliated by kiling 180 of them, but the idiots keep kiling dozens of nigerians n we can only manage to kil a handful of them. we need cameroun soldiers in naija

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by iterator25: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2013
bufness: Yh d camerounians tichn us aw 2 run finz
mumu, the nigerian army pushed them to the border with Cameroon.. stop thinking with your nose angry

2 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by everyday: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2013
It seems the Cameroonian army is well trained to combat terrorism

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by watchamacalit: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2013
[size=16pt]Them don cross their boundaries!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by mekaboy(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2013
So if they did not kill gerdarms they won't fight boko haram? For the camerounians to have kill 180 boko haram members in one raid its either they know their bases and kept a secret or they kill both innocent Nigerians and boko haram members in anger.

So they know where to find 180 boko haram members and they did not contact the Nigerian army since to launch a joint operation to wipe them out? Why wait until one of their own is killed?

Something is not adding up to this news.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Arysexy(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
The sweetest news I heard today. Kill the animals, waylay them and butcher them like goats, attack them when they are naking head on d ground and send them to hell.

This news sweet my belle no be small. Make I go chop isi ewu and small stout to celbrate this.

2 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2013
oxygen47:

But wait o
I hope innocent Nigerians are not part of the casualties
what do u expect in a country where one hears a gunshot or a danger alert and instead of taking cover goes out to know whether he can identify the person shooting the gun as his grandfather?
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Chinnwa: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2013
goodnews
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Cubeet: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Symphony007: Did cameroonian soildeirs just murder 180 nigerians on nigerian soil? Who gave them the right to fight terrorism for nigeria. The government had better explain on which part of the border this maascre happened because i find it disturbing.
WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS ON NIGERIAN SOIL?. Boko haram ambushed and killed two of the camerounian soldiers in the border. THE ATTACK WAS IN CAMEROUN NOT NIGERIA.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by festivity123: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by amadice(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
These means that the Cameronian army are stronger than their Gaint of Africa neighbour (Nigeria)
....boy i bow for ur stupidity n ignorance....cant u read d passage? Dis boko boys ar d ones dat escape to cameroun n settle down quickly....so hw ar dey better....can d camerounian army stand d nigeria navy alone....mtcheeeew..

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Afritop(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2013
No wonder boko haram is giving nigeria problems. They know if they become a problem to cameroon, they will be killed enmass. They took out two, and the camerounians responded by taking out 180.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by mannirmusa: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin, you're full ignorant, idiot wawa, akuya....
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by victorv12(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2013
I thought they said the Bokos killed almost 140 Nigeria military men two weeks ago during a gun battle! They said our military men ran out of bullets that's why they were able to penetrate our gallant soldiers. Well, I'm impressed with the Cameroonia army. They killed 2 of their men, and they were able to eliminate 180 bokos! They deserve a medal of honor!

2 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2013
Kai.This bh no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by lovett007(f): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2013
cameroon soldiers are david, while nigeriam army are david's brothers and boko haram is goliath. So let david kill the giant goliath
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by mannirmusa: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin: Cameroun soldiers should please undertake to train Naija soldiers on how to fight terrorism. Anyway, what do you expect when you ask a thief to catch a thief.
Naija JTF=North*erners/M*uslims
Boko haram=Nor*therners/Mus*lims.
So who is deceiving who? undecided

You're full of ignorant, bastard with your stupid mathematics that can no longer bring peace to my dear country at a moment where it is at the verge of disintegration. where were you schooled? unpatriotic citizen, better think again.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by emmadejust(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Austine.E:

Bros are u a spy or military science analyst.how do u come up wit this ..........
wat is gendarmes mean?
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by lovett007(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
amadice: ....boy i bow for ur stupidity n ignorance....cant u read d passage? Dis boko boys ar d ones dat escape to cameroun n settle down quickly....so hw ar dey better....can d camerounian army stand d nigeria navy alone....mtcheeeew..
na u be mumu. Those nigerian navy wey na ajebuter full their. Na population we gather jaree. Them no sabi anytin

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by glamorgan: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
shymexx: That's what Nigerian soldiers couldn't do, yet people still run their mouth about the Nigerian army because they semi-defeated child soldiers in Sierra Leone with the help of the British Army, British SAS and the Indian Special Forces. And they did take heavy loses in Sierra Leone as well.

Perhaps, we need to get Cameroon to trains our armed forces on rules of engagement and professionalism, since everything about naija is utterly corrupt and crude.

Btw, big ups to Cameroon gendarmes!

You don't need to give kudos to cameroonian and this doesn't make them better than nig. Army, if they had corperated to flush these nuisance out of their border these wouldn't have generated to this extent, since it was easy 4 d insurgent to seek refuse from their border. If they had not left nigeria 4 cameroon our army would finish them for long, Nigerian army are well respected but the issue of terrorist should be jointly fought by countries sharing the same border. Even the world powers e.g US. can not claim to be perfect dealing wt terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc / Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.