Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers (26770 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Cameroon Kills 180 Boko Haram Insurgents / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Noblechyk: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
shollaire: It would be a shame of multinational dimension and a dent on Nigeria Army image if any of these border countries were to eventually be the one to killed/capture shekau and open display him for all to see. Nigeria Army should please sit-up and step-up there approach of tackling terrorist.
Are u well at all?
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Ziggyzito(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: 180 Bokoharamers?
Nigeria should bend her head in Shame.
I'm sure you didn't spend quality time to read this complete piece..... can't you see that Cameroon only took proactive measures simply because they were directly inflicted?
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by ytnatureboy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
weapons seized is too small for number of casualties
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Ziggyzito(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
ytnatureboy: weapons seized is too small for number of casualties
will you have the time to start counting them under such intense heat?
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by publisher(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
alvins12: the idiot kiled only 2 camerounians n cameroun retaliated by kiling 180 of them, but the idiots keep kiling dozens of nigerians n we can only manage to kil a handful of them. we need cameroun soldiers in naija
Oh shut up there,dont be a dummy.
Boko Haram kills Nigerians and retreat to their safe haven in Northern Cameroon, do u expect Naija army to chase them inside Cameroon?
It's like a landlord who willfully accomodates dangerous armed robbers in his house-but decides to attack the 'sleeping' robbers on discovering that they've hurt one of his own children. That's what Cameroon just did.

4 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Marotzke(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
shymexx: That's what Nigerian soldiers couldn't do, yet people still run their mouth about the Nigerian army because they semi-defeated child soldiers in Sierra Leone with the help of the British Army, British SAS and the Indian Special Forces. And they did take heavy loses in Sierra Leone as well.

Perhaps, we need to get Cameroon to trains our armed forces on rules of engagement and professionalism, since everything about naija is utterly corrupt and crude.

Btw, big ups to Cameroon gendarmes!
Which one is our armed forces? Look at this Ghanian fraudster masquerading as a Nigerian in order to abuse Nigeria and Nigerians. Are you not tired of this split personality disorder, shamelessly claiming a country as your own and disgustingly lampooning it at every turn. Abrantie, Petrodolla, Otumfor, Cameroon pride represent their countries and people accept them or respect them for whom they are. This pathetic Nigerian wannabe will always claim a Nigerian identity but negate every thing the country stands for. I will repeat the question that I asked you which made sexkillz ban me 4 months ago. " your hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians is becoming unacceptable, even Kobojunkie does not go this far. Did anybody abandon any chubby little fellow somewhere, some decades ago"?

6 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Hamazz1: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin: Cameroun soldiers should please undertake to train Naija soldiers on how to fight terrorism. Anyway, what do you expect when you ask a thief to catch a thief.
Naija JTF=North*erners/M*uslims
Boko haram=Nor*therners/Mus*lims.
So who is deceiving who? undecided
u r a fool of d highest order its becoming increasingly clear that some of u lowlifes went to school to study ethnic n religious bigotry but I blame u not its only in medium's like this that some of u loose dogs can have access to wht productive nigerians r thinking.

2 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by hikmoj(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin: Truth hurts bro. It's not about ethnicity but religion. I have a lot of mu*sli*mss friends just like you I guess. But to be honest, I now dine with them with a long spoon even as I watch my head also to avoid being cut off. You can never be sure who is who again in Naija especially when some people are ready to die for what they are deceitfully told and not what they were born with-RELIGION undecided
those ur muslim friends are now suspects?accordin 2u u're stil hobnobbing wit dem &u neva report dem 2 d police,u're also a suspect &u need 2 b put under intensiv surveillance.i perceiv u as one of d religios bigots we hav on N/land

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by emmadejust(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austine.E:
....it is called 'false flag' in intelligence parlance,since cameroun has become the new heaven of boko-haram group and after much diplomatic moves by Nigerian government to make camerounian authorities see reason why these inglorious bastards shld be flushed,seemed to have failed.The intelligence community choose option 'B',disguise and hit the gendarmes in a boko-haram fashion and all hell will be let loose...My gratitude goes to the Nigerian intelligence community and the reactionary cameronian gendarmes!!!
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Sajio(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Anyone talkin abt 'nigeria soldiers shld learn for camerounian soldiers' is a fool.

So, because dem boko boys no dey at alert and dem catch them woth first attack now dem be baba?

Let's see wot happens after this?

If boko haram start to they kill as they did in Naija, dem population go don reduce to just 54 people grin

i sweritt!!
what your point??
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by mecus4love(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Obey! So Boko Haram is still as large as this. This is really serious
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Sajio(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
This Boko Haram made me remember the first Japanese War films!! Their soldiers nor dey finish! Hope dis boko haram didn't migrate from Their$$$$ ;DThis Boko Haram made me remember the first Japanese War films!! Their soldiers nor dey finish! Hope dis boko haram didn't migrate from Their$$$$
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Hostermipo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
I just wonder how many people think . . . . cameronian soldiers only killed boko harams Nigerian soldiers has already rendered powerless. . . .
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by kinglawal85(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin: Cameroun soldiers should please undertake to train Naija soldiers on how to fight terrorism. Anyway, what do you expect when you ask a thief to catch a thief.
. Big fool dats wat u re. U lack comprehension, animal

1 Like

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by ayd91(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
"About 200 rifles, 70 machine guns and heavy military hardware were said to have been recovered from the insurgents by the soldiers."

that's like 200 manics armed with rifles and 70 mad men armed with machine guns, that's 270 men in total. This doesn't include the BK men armed with daggers.
So what might be the casualties on the cameroonian side?
And how long did the operation last?
To many infos missing? My thoughts.

Nigeria should treat Cameroon as an enemy of the state. Particularly because they were dining with our enemies until the meal went sour.

2 Likes

Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by dbride: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
shollaire: It would be a shame of multinational dimension and a dent on Nigeria Army image if any of these border countries were to eventually be the one to killed/capture shekau and open display him for all to see. Nigeria Army should please sit-up and step-up there approach of tackling terrorist.

Don't be deceived by the recent Shekau video, that man is long dead and buried.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by nijanigga: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
anochuks08: I still don't believe the news. Media propaganda
Absolutely, media propaganda. If not show us the some pics. Boko Haram undoubtedly, must be smarter than just going in one large number.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by dbride: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
dheaven: Are you sure legitimate Nigerian settled in Cameroun are not among the casualties?

You don't need anybody's permission to make the necessary verification.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by triploc: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
R.I.P ::::: rest in pieces
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by omoadeleye(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lolzzz i knw say, boko haram go retalite back,,, wait for d next news.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by eherbal(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
abeg make una no spoil market for jtf o. wetin una want d genrals to dey chop if dem finnish bh at once.no be say dem no no wia dem dey.
keep the insurgents alive,keep the money alivegrin
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Exit: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good work but don’t relax enemy will attack you after victory
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by bufness(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
iterator25: mumu, the nigerian army pushed them to the border with Cameroon.. stop thinking with your nose angry
oponu must u call sum1 mumu jst 2 prove a point
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Big-up to Cameroonian soldiers! Kill them all, the animals across the borders!The soldiers did the right thing. I have underrated this gallant Cameroonians before and I will never again try that anywhere, ever!
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
nijanigga:
Absolutely, media propaganda. If not show us the some pics. Boko Haram undoubtedly, must be smarter than just going in one large number.
Are you working for Boko Haram? It is just a question, nothing more than that.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by Pistolx(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
i tink nigeria should sue the cameerounian government for killing of itz citizens...lol joking fa
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by iterator25: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
bufness: oponu must u call sum1 mumu jst 2 prove a point
apoda. Must you quote my post angry
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by klax(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2013

Pls Bros did you read the above well enough and understand wha you are saying before posting it here on NL. Pls read it over again may be you will know it what you said make any sense or just a piece of jargon.

Well as for both Nigeria and the Cameroun soldiers I really appreciate all their efforts because the time of mercy for Boko Haram had gone. Wherever they are they must be crushed and wipe out completely with no mercy and zero tolerant. When a man wAke up in the morning and can not fight for good education, good road, good hospital, stable electricity, employment, good and clean water but was fighting on religious stupidity and cowardness and begin to kilL innocent people for no reason such man should be wipe out the face of earth with no mercy because he simply not fit to live.
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by lincolnj88: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Body sweet me......if a muslims slap you just once......u beta reply with 100 slaps....if not e go repeat itself..............ask isreal and usa and france and britain ,cameroon just joined d list.....
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by bufness(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
iterator25: apoda. Must you quote my post angry
ode y did u quote mine in d 1st place
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by oyeludef(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
he b like say fresh air wan entr nigeria o.i no b prophet bt i knw say wit dis tin wey cameroun do so dem don divert our enemy to dem own. i believe those boko guys go use their eye see ween. #fresh air to nigeria
Re: 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers by LordGhandalf(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cameroun gerndames wicked naturally not to mention when one of theirs is killed They will kill both BOKO & HARAM, including anything that moves. All the border communities are in trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng) / DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.