Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. (6450 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Amazing And Interesting Facts That You Didn't Know. / Amazing And Unbelievable Things You Can Do With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2013
I have no clue where most of these bridges are located... I just pilfered the images from Google grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Lef5UZ6jtNU/TADWaWekN7I/AAAAAAAAB8U/Jg75WTWynZg/s1600/Beipanjiang+River+Railroad+Bridge.jpg[/img]

[img]http://noadventure.files./2009/11/bigdamnight.jpg[/img]
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by badmeat(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Where is Onitsha/Niger Bridge,
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lovely...buh can cars really navigate that snake bridge
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
They look so beautiful. cheesy
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by uken73(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Lovely. I wonder why this hasn't reached the front page.
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by gudnex22(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by chimex38: 1:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
i wonder where you get alll these pix from.....sniperinadaiper
Re: Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Larryfly: i wonder where you get alll these pix from.....sniperinadaiper

I said up there.... I stole them from google (images) grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree Or Disagree With Euthanasia Or Mercy Killing? / A Little View Of Sango Ota Ogun State / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.