Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** (22070 Views)

Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) / H I L A R I O U S Lies Ladies Av Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by yemioloyede(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2013
5 ways to prolong the journey and delay the arrival
Hearst Magazines UK - Premature
ejaculation

Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems.
Premature ejaculation (PE) means coming too quickly, and it's one of the most common sexual problems.
In our survey of several thousand British males, approximately 10 per cent of them said that they often or sometimes had this trouble.

We found that it's commoner in younger men – which is not surprising, as there's a distinct tendency for it to improve with age. Men generally get better control as they grow older.
However, a 2004 survey in Europe showed that many middle-aged men still have this problem. Fortunately, good treatments are available.

In 2010/11, a new treatment became available in Britain and several other countries – details below

His skin was terrible, afflicted by psoriatic arthropathy. But now, to his horror, he was aroused. The pretty young Nurse Mills rubbed and massaged his tortured skin. As she massaged a little lower, he desperately tried to think of as many 'un-sexy thoughts' as possible:
"Everything in Punchmagazine. A speech by Edward Heath. A particularly long sentence by Bernard Levin. Margaret Thatcher! No, not Margaret Thatcher!"
It didn't work. To his own embarrassment and Nurse Mill's dismay, he ejaculated.
The 1980s drama The Singing Detective showed in this scene how ejaculation canseem to be entirely beyond control. But it's not.
Premature ejaculation plagues millions of men. It can leave both you and your partner dissatisfied, disappointed, embarrassed, and with feelings of guilt. But how does the pattern of premature ejaculation begin?
Early sexual experiences may often be hurried, before the parents got home; or perhaps rushed encounters in the back of the car. Those initial experiences can lay down the pattern of speedy sex for the future.
And sometimes there's a thin line between anxiety and excitement, meaning that performance anxiety can tip over into over-excited premature ejaculation. The very fear of 'coming too soon' can bring on early orgasm.
True premature ejaculation can happen within seconds of penetration or evenbefore penetration.
If you suffer from premature ejaculation - or just want to last longer - then read on:
1) Set the scene and take your time

The late, great Dr Milton Erickson would sometimes liken lovemaking to eating a meal. You might linger over the starter, wait a little bit, and then take your time with the main course, savouring the flavours. Maybe luxuriate over dessert and relax with a leisurely coffee. You can prolong the enjoyment for hours. Compare this to a rushed burger as you walk down the street.
Lovemaking isn't just the sex. It includes conversation and time spent together, the whole build-up. pre-intimacy may even be the best part of sex sometimes. To relax and extend sex, you need just the right balance of excitement and calm. Practice taking your time and focusing on the 'journey' rather than just on the 'arrival'.

[url]Read Complete Article Here[/url]http://yemioloyede..com/2013/10/how-to-stop-premature-ejaculation.html
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by chukelz: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2013
ejaculative orgasm and non ejaculative orgasm are not the same,ejaculative orgasm comes with ecststic feeling,expulsion of sperm,disapperance of the erection therefore putting an end to the intercourse but in non ejaculative orgasm you just have this ecstatic feeling after which you can go on with your sexual grinding.....so in effect,yes you can have as many orgasms as you want and yet not ejaculate and yes you can last more than you are already lasting with more practice you can time your ejaculation and orgasm to happen same time with your partner's,I love to call it the head-on collision and I don't have to tell you how wonderful it feels.Premature ejaculation is a major problem that is affecting more than 80% of nigerian men( though some won't admit to this out of pride) recording the leadong reason for break ups and divorces and it has made life very miserable to many as few people will give you solutions that are side-effect free out there.
I have done a 10 years research about men sexuality and I have come up with confirmed natural procedures to solve men's ejaculation problem and I assure you that this is going to save your relationship or marriage...visit www.yoursexandyou. for a complete guide on how to naturally solve your ejaculation problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by nd4delta(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samsu Oil for natural erecti*n and Premature ejaculati*n can be used to cure ED and PE today via the procedure that i am going to send to your mail box.
The very first time you apply this awesome treatment, you will not be denied your desired pleasure, but I want my customers to enjoy sex at it's peak without any medication at all after using Samsu Oil for a while.
The beautiful truth about samsu Oil is that after various research there is yet to be any known Samsu Oil side effect apart from a possibility of addiction. This product is being sold to married men alone in order to improve their marital relationship.
You are free to ask people who have used Samsu Oil about their experience and you will be amazed at their testimonies.This is one of the best ways to treat premature ejaculati*n and weak erecti*n fast, properly and with great safety from 2015 and beyond. Good enough you can buy Samsu Oil from Lagos and a few other West African countries.
Please note that premature ejaculati*n is not a disease, that will help you a lot when its time to perform without Samsu oil.
Call David now to place an order 2348060073677, 2348176205626.
Office Address: NO 10 Love-all street Ikosi, off Ibadan road toll gate Lagos Nigeria.
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by john8998: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Hi everybody,
Premature ejaculation occurs infrequently and it may lead to plaguing your sex life. As man ages, the testosterone level comes down and this leads to premature ejaculation. It many happen to anybody but ways are there to sort out such problems. Many ways are now available that can completely cure the PE. I would suggest you to use some natural ways because I always has main intention to use some natural method which is effective and does not have any side effects. So try out some natural ways which can help you to treat premature ejaculation. Mentioned below is the link which can help you more to cure PE.
http://www.mensexualclinic.com/natural-ways-to-prevent-premature-ejaculation
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by macphilip: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Premature ejaculation is curable. Simple solution, no need to take drugs, manpower or bitters.
read how to cure premature ejaculation in nigeria

Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by kingsmok(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2016
yemioloyede:
5 ways to prolong the journey and delay the arrival
Hearst Magazines UK - Premature
ejaculation

Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems.
Premature ejaculation (PE) means coming too quickly, and it's one of the most common sexual problems.
In our survey of several thousand British males, approximately 10 per cent of them said that they often or sometimes had this trouble.

We found that it's commoner in younger men – which is not surprising, as there's a distinct tendency for it to improve with age. Men generally get better control as they grow older.
However, a 2004 survey in Europe showed that many middle-aged men still have this problem. Fortunately, good treatments are available.

In 2010/11, a new treatment became available in Britain and several other countries – details below

His skin was terrible, afflicted by psoriatic arthropathy. But now, to his horror, he was aroused. The pretty young Nurse Mills rubbed and massaged his tortured skin. As she massaged a little lower, he desperately tried to think of as many 'un-sexy thoughts' as possible:
"Everything in Punchmagazine. A speech by Edward Heath. A particularly long sentence by Bernard Levin. Margaret Thatcher! No, not Margaret Thatcher!"
It didn't work. To his own embarrassment and Nurse Mill's dismay, he ejaculated.
The 1980s drama The Singing Detective showed in this scene how ejaculation canseem to be entirely beyond control. But it's not.
Premature ejaculation plagues millions of men. It can leave both you and your partner dissatisfied, disappointed, embarrassed, and with feelings of guilt. But how does the pattern of premature ejaculation begin?
Early sexual experiences may often be hurried, before the parents got home; or perhaps rushed encounters in the back of the car. Those initial experiences can lay down the pattern of speedy sex for the future.
And sometimes there's a thin line between anxiety and excitement, meaning that performance anxiety can tip over into over-excited premature ejaculation. The very fear of 'coming too soon' can bring on early orgasm.
True premature ejaculation can happen within seconds of penetration or evenbefore penetration.
If you suffer from premature ejaculation - or just want to last longer - then read on:
1) Set the scene and take your time

The late, great Dr Milton Erickson would sometimes liken lovemaking to eating a meal. You might linger over the starter, wait a little bit, and then take your time with the main course, savouring the flavours. Maybe luxuriate over dessert and relax with a leisurely coffee. You can prolong the enjoyment for hours. Compare this to a rushed burger as you walk down the street.
Lovemaking isn't just the sex. It includes conversation and time spent together, the whole build-up. pre-intimacy may even be the best part of sex sometimes. To relax and extend sex, you need just the right balance of excitement and calm. Practice taking your time and focusing on the 'journey' rather than just on the 'arrival'.

[url]Read Complete Article Here[/url]http://yemioloyede..com/2013/10/how-to-stop-premature-ejaculation.html
hmmm you wan die now
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by Samsuoil: 3:06am On Nov 07, 2016
SAFELY CURE PREMATURE EJACULAT1ON WITH SAMSU OIL (UP TO 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU CUM)
Premature ejaculat1on has increasingly emerged as a major problem among men today with over 40 percent of men living with this problem. Only about ten in a hundred are able to boldly seek for help while others suffer it in secret. All over the Internet, there are so many posts that suggests the start-stop exercise as the ultimate solution to premature ejaculat10n but having tried this exercise, a lot of people still believe that they cannot last as long as they should in order to satisfy their partners. It doesn't matter if you last only a minute or or 3 minutes, no matter how long you last on her I am confidently guarantee that you can make a woman cum again and again. I don't know if you have have tried delay condoms and sprays to no avail but I am yet to see a thing that works as good and fast as Samsu super oil with no harmful effect. Samsu oil is superb and it is a hundred percent reliable. Every man who has used Samsu oil celebrates at the amazing efficacy that it renders to you. It is quite unfortunate that many who are suffering from premature expulsion^ are not aware of this powerful product. I assure you that the moment you apply samsu oil on your joystick* as prescribed, you will be able to perform very well for days without fear. It is not an oral drug that you swallow, rather it is meant to be applied in a small quantity around the cap of the joystick or on the entire shaft depending on how serious an individuals case may be. If you find it difficult to gain Attention* feel free to bring it to my notice and i will advice you on what will certainly work for you even if you are above 55 years. It is time for you to overcome this shameful mess.
If you are interested please call Mr David to place an order via this mobile number; 2348060073677 or whatsapp 2348037992207 . Please abstain from premarital sex as there are many dangers that follows it. Sex is meant to increase the intimacy between a woman and her husband. So enough of 'my husband does not last long in bed, with samsu oil the woman will be the one to say "I'm ok, Stop"'. As for premature expulsion*, It is all over!
There are now sellers in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ghana USA and soon it will be resold in some European countries. so dont hesitate to call or whatsApp 08037992207
SAMSU OIL IS CHEAP, SAFE,NAFDAC REGISTERED, PORTABLE,NOT AN ORAL HERB/DRUG BUT WOKS WONDERS FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT.

Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by francesreid: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hi,
There are several ways to stop premature ejaculation. Generally men suffer this condition as they age and in this men cannot perform well in bed and they ejaculate before they wish which is completely unhygienic. well men should try their level best to treat Pe and when men does not get anything to cure then I would simply recommend to go for some natural ways. One thing you should know that anxiety also leads to premature ejaculation and it should be removed completely.
See more on this here: http://www.mensexualclinic.com/anxiety-causes-premature-ejaculation-treat
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by Abover1: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2018
I have a solution to it. It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371.
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by Abover1: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2018
I have a solution to quick ejaculation It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371 Or adenugaaaa@gmail.com
Re: How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** by Abover1: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guys, Say buy to premature ejaculation with this roots 1. Cocoa root 2.sasamura root. Wash them, cut into small piece, put in a bottle, add water or alcoholic. if you can't get them call me 08058863371 08060011887.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.