Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? (16301 Views)

Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH / If BH Declare Tomorrow As Public Holiday,and FG Say No,who Will U Listen To. / Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
We've all been receiving various update on the latest ASUU strike that has grounded activities in virtually all Universities in the country.
The strike which is over 100 days old and counting has indeed exposed how irresponsible both ASUU and FG can be.

From all the reports you have been able to gather and from your analysis, who is really to blame for this Strike? FG or ASUU?
Please give a concise and detailed reason and let's dialogue responsibly
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Slyder(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Don't blame them. Please blame me.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Don't blame them. Please blame me.
....you why ?
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Slyder(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
topstar80: ....you why ?
I asked my dad the ASUU chairman to opt the price wey jonathan go pay. And now Jonah is pricing it like pepper.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2013
So na ur papa use our money by jet
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by ITbomb(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2013
FG of course

5 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2013
ITbomb: FG of course
....u sure ??
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by donphilopus: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2013
I would say FG should be blemed why because they agreed on something they can not do.
I would still say ASUU should be blamed because Students didn't expect the Strike would last long like this, they can still suspent the strike and continue the Negotiation

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Abi oo...guys pls lets make dis thread make d front page....THNKS
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by vislabraye(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
I think this govt is more cooperative than the previous govt. ASUU should take it easy, after all, how many of the lecturers are sincere ?

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
vislabraye: I think this govt is more cooperative than the previous govt. ASUU should take it easy, after all, how many of the lecturers are sincere ?
sincere in what way ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by hardywaltz(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2013
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG

26 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by gerald09(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Both parties should be blamed. ASUU goes on strike more than any union in d world, and each time they do it, government act d same way and every single time the people who suffers are the students. If ASUU really wanted to change d eduction system which dey always use as an excuse each time strike hungry dem it would have be done way back during one of dere so called Nation wide strike. Nigerian public university student now add strike to dere years b4 graduation. Both ASUU and Government should be blamed cos for each time ASUU calls for strike its not for all just dem selves and each time dey call it off it not for all just dem selves.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Temicare(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
The fedaral govt of Nigeria should b blamed along side wit ASUU...ASUU shld hv realise n deduce dat d govt don't care 2 much abt d future of we Nigerian student..u can't find their children amidst us!..never!..dey don't giv a dam abt us..Wen lion n tiger dey fyt..who go suffer?...how much r we tlkin abt here!.is it up 2 wat dey eat per year?..wen dey don't set dr priority right,we tense 2 hv problem...I feel so sorry n shameful 4 my dear country..One of d biggest pride of a country is 'Doing well in Educational system' but dats not in our story...d millions,billions,d govt refuse 2 pay 2 foster continuity of Education in Nigeria, can those proposed huge sum buy d tym(100 days) we've lost?..
And on d other hand, ASUU shld hv hlped us,havin notice d levity n frivolity attitude of d govt 2wards d stike...suspend d strike,4 some acedemic exercise 2 take place in our various Universities.. dats whr dey went a little 2 far abt d strike...
Am believin God 2 come 2 our(Nigeria) aid..We need His grace!

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by topstar80(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
students dey vex for FG o

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Antighaita(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Both because they fail to admit the fact that wen two elephants fight it is the grass that suffer the pain!

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by glory2glory: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
The party that refuses to honour an agreement made in 2009

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Policewoman(f): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Both ASUU and FG are to be blamed angry

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by back2sender: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
An agreement is an agreement. FG is the culprit here !!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by danbdavid: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Both re evils to our educational system
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by chinedugreat(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
I should blame u 4 posting such thread,in a time wen student r depress and confuse.cant u give better info and forget ASUU and it strike.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by joshuaidibia(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
My children. Na BOTH OF THEM
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Both!
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Businesslocator(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Op u meant..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by picoba(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013

I blame Federal Government who doesn't keep to promise.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
I blame lecturers

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by stantob(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sure FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Educators deserve better livelihood. What are those politifician doing there to take home the amount of money they take? So I blame FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by omusiliyu(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Federal, state and Local government. Their non-chalant altitude towards education. They dont know that weakness in education sector will affect all the other sectors in the country
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by 3ace(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
I'm confused. I will blame FG but I heard another version of the steps FG has taken in to revamping the educational system and meeting those agreements and that ASUU just needed to give FG some more time till early next year. But ASUU has not been considerate to this government. Maybe ASUU is tired of falling victim of government's deceit and insincerity. I'm yet to confirm this hence I don't know which one to blame at this point. I used to blame FG in this recent upheaval.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Jelo4kul(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
I thnk dis a jamb question nd as for me i would answer it o, but i would also hide my answer because of copycats so dat i can score 10/10. Lol
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by veraponpo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
This issue has only one cause and that is the only party you can blame------- FG.

ASUU is only demanding for what FG promised and agreed to. Now that ASUU is on strike FG finds it difficult to act now think of if ASUU is not on strike . It then means education is Nigeria would soon be worse than that of Somali. FG is irresponsible and immature on this issue. ASUU's demands were both agreed upon not by any previous government but same Mr Jonathan's regime more than 2 years ago. ASUU waited for action to be taken since then but FG gets money for about ten private jets, N255m for Oduah 2 cars, more than N100b for bail-out of banks, N1b for president's food, etc but for education there is no money.

There is always cause and there is always EFFECT. It only shows we dont have govt.

Resident doctors are on strike, ASUU on strike, ASUP, on strike, NASU on strike, CAC workers just called off, etc Which ways Naija.

16 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by drey08(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
HIT LIKE IF U KNOW THAT ASUU AND FG ARE BOTH THIEVES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Speaker, Momoh Lawal Impeached / COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.