Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960557 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
IMPRESSIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
sarang60:

That is a lie.
Lewl

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
toykathy:

I hope he will come back to drama world. I miss him.
As if you know am losing my mind cuz of SUHO tongue
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hahahahhhahhahaha!!!!!!!!

I love them ALL 100% but those two in front right in the middle are just 0.2% slightly superior in my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYwoHfMgcas

I have too many bias wreckers in this group.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is a train to chuncheon featuring yoon Jong shin and taeyeon. It's a part of his monthly project (which I love) and just like his collaboration with Ken, neither he nor taeyeon appear in the video. As the title, lyrics and MV implies the song is about people going to chuncheon on vacation by train (aigoo). Anyway the models in the video are dressed exactly how models traveling on a vacation would be dressed and I love it, 99.5% of models do not like to dress up in their daily lives, they know that they are hot as shi!t and even if they wear a sack of potatoes they'd still turn heads (I love their energy tbh). Anyway these guys are wearing whatever and they look good.

P.s : I'm here just wondering how I'm this old and I've never been on a train, I had planned to do that with my friends for adventure sake but I remembered this is Nigeria and I remembered all the dangerous scenes I've seen in trains in movies and I chickened out, I mean it was supposed to be from kaduna to Lagos, a lot could happen and I don't want to tell stories that touch. Las Las I'm a chicken

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
sarang60:

Very good idea.

I agree with you, hakuna matata is bae and as you can tell, I have been falling for all these depth valley voices.

This is the first I have heard that from you chingu and it gladens my heart.

My husband is rubbing off on me (don’t take it the wrong way...oh well the choice is yours)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

P.s : I'm here just wondering how I'm this old and I've never been on a train, I had planned to do that with my friends for adventure sake but I remembered this is Nigeria and I remembered all the dangerous scenes I've seen in trains in movies and I chickened out, I mean it was supposed to be from kaduna to Lagos, a lot could happen and I don't want to tell stories that touch. Las Las I'm a chicken

My dear you're not safe in this country on a normal day, you'll now say you're looking for adventure....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Guys what drama should I watch, name ANYTHING/ANYONE and I will watch it. I want to challenge myself to watch a drama I will originally avoid. I will watch it while I wait for more episodes of TNF to come out.

I am worried Mrs Kang will see this and recommend something.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
I am tripping.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is what have been waiting for all along. This should have been the official debut MV. He was in his element.

Watch this or else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57uAyuNKGSQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

My dear you're not safe in this country on a normal day, you'll now say you're looking for adventure....

Aswearugahd! Before I get boko haramd because I'm looking for adventure, I swear the angel that accidentally put me in a Nigerian woman's womb did me dirty

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
sarang60:
Guys what drama should I watch, name ANYTHING/ANYONE and I will watch it. I want to challenge myself to watch a drama I will originally avoid. I will watch it while I wait for more episodes of TNF to come out.

I am worried Mrs Kang will see this and recommend something.

LMAO should i be nice or naughty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO should i be nice or naughty

I am giving you full creative control.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aswearugahd! Before I get boko haramd because I'm looking for adventure, I swear the angel that accidentally put me in a Nigerian woman's womb did me dirty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
This performance will never be forgotten, I can’t remember how many times I have seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7B_9-rj9bI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Where did you download produce X from nah? Sojuoppa refused to upload it. @Kangminhyuksho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Yaaaassssss wang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
sarang60:

I am giving you full creative control.

Yeokshi this is why we are sister wives of Kai. Ok

USELESS WASTE OF SPACE AND TIME

1. Summer scent
2. Take care of us captain

JUST PLAIN BORING YOU'LL WISH YOU HAD MONEY TO BUY EYES THAT DIDN'T WATCH IT

1. Romance town
2. Just Google yoon eun hye and oh man seok (I deleted the name of the drama from my memory)

INTERESTING BUT FUSTRATING

P.s This is me being nice hahaha

1. When a man loves (screamingly frustrating)
2. Let me introduce her (tiringly frustrating)

Please make sure you choose from either the first or second group. Saranghaeyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
toykathy:
Where did you download produce X from nah? Sojuoppa refused to upload it. @Kangminhyuksho

dramas.nu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
This made me laugh so much and it also brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Most times, personality plays a massive role to being loved when you lack a little in the talent department, it allows people to give you time to grow and still love you as you do so and this big baby here is proof. He is not like popular popular YET but he is on his way there.

He was a case when he first appeared on my screen but he was a beautiful case with personality.

My baby Haru came on for a second as well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

1. Summer scent

1. Romance town
2. Just Google yoon eun hye and oh man seok (I deleted the name of the drama from my memory)

Hahahahhahaha........Such interesting sub-headings

Let me start with Take care of us captain.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
sarang60:

LOL all the best

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
sarang60:
I like illusions kind of, i need to listen to it more than twice to get used to the sound and the composition. I really like the choreography, these boys can dance, their footwork was excellent. My favorite part was the “open your eyes” ASMR in the end.

WAVE on the other hand I loved from the very first instrument played. I loved their voices, the song itself, the rap, the choreography, the MV, their energy and all. I applaud.

Hakuna matata boys.

The reason we are friends is THIS!!!!!!!
How in sync are we!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

1. Summer scent

1. Romance town

LMAO I was already falling asleep when I suddenly remembered the name of the yoon eun hye drama, the vineyard man, mtcheew why did I remember it, I think I'll probably have nightmares tonight, lemme use Minhyuk's pictures to delete it from my memory plus gaho is looking so cool in his instastory, I'll stare at the picture for 2 hours and I'll even forget how to spell vineyrda, it's working already yay

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:52am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:57am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

I know this is coming late but please don't. You might kill Kang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I know this is coming late but please don't. You might kill Kang

Shhhh is it your killing, she might enjoy it o, everyone is not the same, it might become her number 1 drama sef

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Shhhh is it your killing, she might enjoy it o, everyone is not the same, it might become her number 1 drama sef

SMH grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Guys what happened to dramahood

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2019
This whole dispatch/Bi thing is just a mess. Let the dude breathe. It happened in 2016 for goodness sake. Why these people keep looking for anything YG related that's negative, they'll soon explain.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Guys what happened to dramahood

It's still working oh. Just tried again now

https://kdramahood.com/home2/

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
This whole dispatch/Bi thing is just a mess. Let the dude breathe. It happened in 2016 for goodness sake. Why these people keep looking for anything YG related that's negative, they'll soon explain.

LOL me I am not surprised about the drug thing, he hangs and makes music with drug users, he can come and be going with his talented self. I hope he gets help and picks himself up again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.